What is the name of the device you used - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Niklas65

What is the name of the device you used

Currently I am using Samsung brand new phone. I am in love with galaxy phones. Because they satisfy me and his polices.  Most of people recognize me to use other brand but I said if you can use one time galaxy then you will never be use any other brand.

Currently i am using my laptop which is hp pavilion gaming laptop . It is actually a gaming laptop but to be honest i am not a hardcore gamer. I do a bit light gaming so this laptop is enough for me. Also if anyone is looking for a gaming laptop just go for this model it is a bang for the buck. 

Also the phone that i use is redmi note 5 pro which i have been using for more than 3 years and still works without any problem. 

@Niklas65i am using vivo S1 . Ithink this device is best for online work.  HQ screen resolution and high quality front and back camera which has amazing picture result.  Working speed is amazing,  not any hanging problem at all.  I want to suggest to once use this device. 

Hello friends, I used the mobile phone in the beginning during the trading period, and for some time I had to use a hp computer because it is easier for people to read and trade.

I am using redmi note 8 by Xiaomi. It is a Chinese brand phone. It has 4 GB Ram and 64 GB of internal storage. It is performing pretty well for me. I have been using it for 1 year. It is not very good but it fulfills my needs.

You ask a question? which device i used? The device which i used is a oppo android phone and the name of that device is oppo a1k which is very nice android device. Which i like. There are different best features of this device but the feature which i like is the private safe and app lock of this device and the game space.these are the feature which i like.and that is i like my that device.

Dear I am using oppo mobile phone. Its model name is oppo A37. It is a comfortable cell phone with 5 inch display, 2GB ram, and 16GB rom. I have also used many other android phones of popular companies in past like samsung.

I am using oppo mobile phone it's model name is oppo A 37 it is a comfortable cell phone with 5inch display 2 GB ram, and 16 GB rom .

• +1 1

Dear friend I'm using Huawei smart phone model y9 prime 2019 I'm using it since 20 months it's function is very exellenent and still in a good condition i do my much of work through my phone 

Hello my dear I hope you are fine. My dear friend I use an android device. My device name is Samsung j6+.And I am very satisfied for my device. 

For me i am using my laptop which is Dell Core i7 . It's so good for internet. It's RAM is 4GB and storage is 50. It's battery timming so good . Also the phone that i use is infinix Smart 4 which i have brought 3 months ago.

I'm using currently techno spark 4.this is best for use I used it from last year I like it's features.it is not expensive easy to purchase and use. And I'm very happy to use this device ☺️

My friend, if I use a Samsung A71 device, its specifications are good compared to the middle class that contains devices that do not help you to work in this forum. It is a wonderful and fast device.

I am running using Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. It is not bad for using. It’s used last 3 years ago and it better service. If you want you can buy it.

Actually i used too many device. I have a mobile phone Samsung Company and i have a laptop Asus Company. its too good and long lusting device. i love it so much.

I am using asus laptop. I'm using it for about 3years. But it is still going well. Since I use it for work purposes, I don't put much pressure on it. I always try that the storage of the laptop is not full. So far my laptop is still good. I don't play any kind of game, or use any heavy software.

I have an Android phone of xiaomi brand. But I work in cryptotalk using my laptop. I have a plan to buy one plus 8T. 🥺 I wanna buy it soon. Hope I will be able to deposit money earned from cryptotalk😁 

At now,I use asus Android phone. Its my one of favourite phone. Alsk I have one secondary phone,it name is redmi 8 pro. I have plan about crypto currency. Everyone pray for me.

I am using android device.android device is good easy and siple device android device is so fast and safe device.it is an intresting device.i use this device for a long time.

I am using an i phone x i recently updated my mobile i was using an android device. i have to say there is a big difference from ios. i phones are so much better. i mean the capacity the camera and a lot of stuff

i am using an i phone 8. its color it rose gold. the memory is 164 gigabyte and both of the back and the front cameras are really cool it also has a long lasting battery

Edited by natooal

Hello my friend. Now I'm using Dell laptop and sometimes i use my mobile to check the forum to keep up with the new posts. It's Samsung galaxy A50.