Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thanks friend it really helps me in improving english grammer .Crome extension  is helpful in improving spelling mistakes. This type of artificial intelligence is useful not only in writing posts on cryptotalk but we  can use it in tax messaging. 

Hy my dear friend. You are saying absolutely right the small grammar and spelling mistakes will disappoint the people. But still the posts are very helpful 

Making Simple grammar mistakes continously can lead you toward lose .If you want to be successful on this forum of cryptotalk than stop making simple mistakes like grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.

One of the biggest advantages that this platform gives to its members is that they can improve their writing skills as much as their knowledge so I totally agree with you about hos much is important to pay attention to grammars and spelling mistakes that some of us do when we write the posts or comments .

Friend, I think this is a very frequent problem that occurs in the forum, for this I think the best thing is that we can use the forum responsibly respecting the grammatical rules that are there, if we do not speak English we resort to good translators who respect the grammar.

Yes you are right we should not do simple mistakes such as grammer mistakes, spelling mistakes as they impart bad impression on reader. To avoid this we should use tools as you mention these are free and help you lot

I most say that I appreciate the topic for it usefulness, and it will go a long way in providing grammatical and sentence formation guide, even for those who can't write or speak English fluently.

I think that mistakes are something that we can not avoid when we do not have much knowledge, so it is better to learn from others to avoid making them, it happened to me that I did not know how to write my first post but little by little I took some time and now I think I'm more prepared because I studied people in the forum.

Of course my friend. We must refrain from common mistakes. First we need to be proficient in English language and know the grammar part. Need to post valuable useful. We have to correct these words, we cannot be wrong. We don't have to do these little things wrong. So we have to work well. With attention.

the good tool and extension for the google chrome, but do you have any other such option for the mobile device available ? like for the android?

Absolutely yes, simple mistakes can cause you ban from this plaform so we should always be careful in whatsoever thing we are going to in crytotalk. I will advice you as a beginner you are expected to post useful and meaningful thing in crytotalk

Thank you so much for this beneficial details which are very very helpful for us. You are absolutely right that we should be careful about grammar and spell mistakes. We should take precautionary measures about this problem. In this way our rating goes to the negative due to grammar and spell mistakes. 

Hello, my dear friend, every new member must be careful not to make simple mistakes by following the instructions of this important and wonderful forum that enriches any member, whether new or old, with a lot of information so that he does not make any mistake and continues in this forum properly and correctly. Thank you.

Fisrt of all thanks my friend for this kind of topic. Mostly the new members ate Making the mistakes and alos violation of rules is happening these days. If someone wants to survive and get reward from this platform , then just improve your qualitiy of working by following forum rules.

Yes dear we should to care of little little mistakes.  But here is extension and words extension is help ful for every one . When we do a mistake then we see a underline on word.and we also should to care of grammar. Here I am improving f my writing. @Sarzy4080

Hello, my dear friends, I advise those beginners who can join this forum who can do mistakes. you will improve your mistake. Mostly newcomers can do again and again do this mistake they can improve this mistake and gain positive settings.

Of course, my friend, your advice is great, and it will solve the problem of spelling mistakes in some new arrivals and that there is no shame in using translation programs at the beginning in order to avoid the mistake

Certain you're proper due to the fact many small grammar errors in a single project recall makes it vain. In recent times there are lot of programs to which we are able to accurate our grammar mistakes in posts and comments.

Yes you are right of course we should avoid such type of mistakes. This is the very common mistakes we can come over with it but we cannot give up on this. Try to maintain your focus on the posts when you were writing on It. Thank you 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this . It is good topic for all members especially beginners.  It will improve English language and writing skills. They make create useful and authentic topic in the forum  be careful . 

Good luck all of you .

Thank you friends, it helps a lot and this link is absolutely good.we can improve our grammer from here and we should create a useful topics that help others and can take benefit.Again thanks for the guidance.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, unfortunately there are many members losing the quality of the posts that they publish, and the reason is typographical errors because when any member tries to see it and not understand it, they will give it a negative reputation that affects it, so you must make sure of the content of the post before publishing it.

• +1 1

Yes we want to avoid simple mistakes. I am a new beginner of crypto currency. So,I want to know all things of crypto currency and I want to work very best.I try to avoid all kinds of mistakes.

• +1 1

Thank you friend for this vivid article on how to avoid mistakes most especially the write up in a post or grammatical error during commenting.i do net have and for education unfortunately, but I strive whenever I have time with relying on google translator.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

I am also making such mistakes ...u helped me to know how to solve problems and how to avoid...thanks to u that I are helping new members...

• +1 1