Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

This simple mistake can suffer as a lot. Sometimes what we want to express can be totally changed because of grammatical issue. So, we should make a better correction before posting. I think this will help me a lot to post Useful things 

Mistakes can happen, especially for newbies. Inorder to lessen mistakes, you can read the post again before submitting it. Thus spelling mistakes or repeataions can be avoided. Reading posts before submitting also can help to make sure all the points derived in your mind has written. We can even learn from our mistakes.👍

• Useful or interesting 1

Can we use these extensions in this forum? Because the rules are very strict and we should think twice to do any thing. But this may help you to make your English good because you can learn to use grammar and you can avoid simple mistakes which can delete your posts.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, Mwangi said:

Spelling mistakes are usually because we write fast and dont even check what is the mistakes we are doing but the right thing right now is to keep everything in the right perspective because when you are making mistakes you do so and correct them when you are reading the post you have made before you put it accross and make sure that you are able to build up a good chance to correct there is an edit section.

You are right mate @Mwangi most of us write very fast and we dont even check what we write. Am the type that like typing fast and with that I easily make mistakes. Though what I do to avoid that is I cross check my work mostly before submitting it.

Thank you for this useful post ,this post will really learned from it and will help in decreasing the lower quality post of this platform,and I too have been thinking of way to be checking my grammar spelling.

this is a excellent topic so that it will assist those who have less first-rate in there writing skills and i wish they make use of this opportunity because there may be no lots room for mistakes on this discussion board and the greater you're making mistake the greater your chances of having caution factors from the moderators because participants might be supplying you with poor popularity because of low satisfactory put up, so be sensible and make corrections.

• +2 1

Yes you are rectify as easy blunder be capable of lead to a lofty distractions. We obligation constantly deliberate deeply before we station as it may basis problem if we will not be precise on come again? we are axiom at this juncture.it will also help us does that don't have writing skills.

It's a great topic and nice additions because in this case we'll reduce a lot of spelling and grammar errors and that's a good thing

It is hard to not make mistakes but for me it is okay if your grammar is not that good as long as the thought you want to express is understandable. Not all of the members here are good in English speaker, including me so there is nothing to worry about especially if you are obeying the rules in this forum.

• +1 1

it is very good topic i will try this when respond to your post and if i like it i will continue to use and we must focus on sharing the correct information and give post the right time to avoid making spelling.

This tool that was suggested by @pacific is a great tool to use I see some post that were poorly written with alot of mistakes and spelling error I think if this tool is used will curb the rate of spelling errors and poor grammatical language. we should review out content before submitting so that we can avoid our account getting banned.

Hi, my friend! Thank you so much for your post here. I also feel this difficulty in my writting.This also increase my knowledge to get online spealing checker. By reading your post i install the speal checker in my mobile phone. Now i always use this App to improve my spealing. I am glad to know about this. Beacause by doing this, there are low chances to get negative marking. 

Very important topic because it helps members not to make spelling and grammatical errors and avoid simple mistakes because they can cause us a lot of problems in this forum, the ideal is to read the publications well and correct the errors before publishing it.

• +2 1

My friend you have shared very good information with us. I have also shown many newcomers that they often mistake their grammar and spelling. Many are victims of such mistakes from beginners and they make mistakes again and again. These are small mistakes that the reader does not understand what they post, and they do not know what they want to tell, thus they get warning points. They should not make such small mistakes which threatens their account. 

As you talked, after posting them, one must definitely see if what they have posted is correct or not. And he should have also seen that he has not made any grammar mistake nor any of his spellings. If he will see once after asking that if he has made any mistake, even if he has made a mistake, he will fix it. And in this way, they must correct the mistakes made by their grammar and whatever mistakes have been made in spelling from them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The analysis was very good and those who had a mistake through this post will easily find a solution.  Those who have problems with grammar have different learning platforms with grammar and the problems are also solved through this forum through practice.  This post was very helpful for those who will follow this post. Those who had problems will correct those mistakes.

All of us in the grammar and writing rules but the best to check our subject before publishing and who is a problem in these rules, they must follow the male in your subject and thus we can improve our topics and avoid falling into mistakes.

Thank you for posting a great topic. Many beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum properly. They just post their contents without knowing the topic properly. They make many mistakes in their writings. As a result those who are reading their contents face problems to understand the meaning of the contents.

Very useful information little mistake can definitely ruined your work like spelling errors and using of different sort of grammers,  always read the topic carefully in other to avoid mistakes

Hello friends! 

If you are beginners and want not to do mistakes then follow some rules.

Follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

Don't copy the others comments.

Make valuable posts that benefit others.

People should avoid making simple mistakes because some mistakes can't be corrected after you have submit it. So people should always be careful about what they are writing 

Yeah there are lot of simple mistake some members made most especially when posting which includes the grammatical and spelling error. So I think all member should look carefully before posting.

Simple mistakes which is dine by various memebers here is the totally spell mistake grammatically in correct sentences. This things should be avoid , but the most important is to follow the rules and regulations not to copy other's comments , do your own research and make it valueable on your own. 

I believe that in order to avoid simple mistakes you need to make mistakes first so that you understand what you did wrong and do not make such mistakes next time