Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is really helpful and useful topic for avoiding the basic mistakes while we are writing posts or comments. But we must avoid the grammatical errors as well as spelling mistakes.  I think I have seen these mistakes mainly. 

• +2 1

Yes my friend you have made a great job by making this topic. We have to improve our writing skills and also controls on vocabulary mistakes. And I am not a English native ,and I always try to not makes the mistakes of any kind. 

Thank you dear 😊 I m little mistake this type many time I have no idea but know I use this and control over mistake thanks again.

• +3 1

Of course I like the topic, the forum has people from all over the world here.  The main problem is why not everyone’s mother tongue is English so they can’t speak and write English like the British and Yankees.  Which is why we see so many grammatical errors.

I think this is a smart thought, that one ought to stay away from to commit straightforward errors and these things happen when don't decrepit the principles and guidelines of any site and you don't neglected your seniors at that site. In the event that you do it, at that point you will depend on it

• +3 1

Thank you for posting this topic because I'm still watching there is nothing like it. it is very informative for beginners who are mistakes simple things for example spelling mistakes or other grammatically mistakes so simply you are all now not all guys technical in English so some people makes mistakes simply grammatically words and sentences. So guys with patience don't makes simple mistakes and write well sentences.

Thank you for posting this topic because I'm still watching there is nothing like it. it is very informative for beginners who are mistakes simple things for example spelling mistakes or other grammatically mistakes so simply you are all now not all guys technical in English so some people makes mistakes simply grammatically words and sentences. So guys with patience don't makes simple mistakes and write well sentences.

• +5 1

Thank you for enlightening us about this topic, i think it will be very helpful for members here, most of members here are not English native speakers including me and knowing about those stuffs will contribute on make the forum better.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Hello, thank you very much, dear ones of this great community dedicated to cryptocurrencies, it will surely be a lot of help for many users of this forum, the expansion that you inform us will surely be very useful
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

Please note that you do not make major grammatical errors while writing down your ideas or posting things as people read and improve their language reading your posts too. Don't use short forms. Do not copy others ideas and post it as your own. This is not good for the forum. Also avoid spelling errors.

Yes I agree with you brother.simple mistake we make that will get ban also..

Fo that use extension.that will help you from small mistake.you can also develop your English language along.it will be very useful for you even increase your writing skill.

We should avoid to make mistakes.we should try to make valuable posts.repitation of topics and mistakes will put bad effect.by mistakes we can not clearify our opinions to others.

• +1 1

Before you should start make sure anything that will distract you should be stop and avoilded, be in a silent location with less noise to have full focus on the topic that's been given, have some rest and ask questions when you are lost or confuse , preview you comment or post before you submit..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion as I am a newbie and  this post will really helps me a lot .I will try to give my best and avoid such grammatical mistakes and also I will post something very productive and valuable on this forum and will learn many new things and will gain experience.

• +1 2

This could be a big help for people who are not that good in using English grammar. It could correct the grammar they are composing before posting it here so everyone can easily understand the thought they are conveying.

• +2 2

I wasn’t familiar with this. Sometimes i fall in difficulties that how i can express my words because there are a lot of grammatical error in my words. Now i can check my errors. Thanks for Sharing this nice information to us. We really be helpful by it          

• +1 2

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Dear @pacific thank you for your precious information and suggestion that how can we improve our writing and try to avoid from the grammar mistake and spelling mistake.

This will help the many members to reduce/minimize their errors.

And in this way forum will have a good content.

• +1 1

Thank you for this wonderful topic!
Actually, I have no further inquiries!
I agree with you, my friend, that linguistic mistakes are the main reason why individuals are banned!
This is what needs a real solution!

Hey brother thanks for bringing this topic, I am not a good writer so i can make spelling mistakes. This extensions are always good when we post any content in this forum. Using this extensions we can correct our grammatical or spelling mistakes.

It is now quite easy to write good English because of the Google functions of grammar checker and translator. So always try your best and use these resources to write good quality content in English.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are some simple mistakes we make that can put our account in to jeopardy, it can make our account to be in risk, getting warning points or even a ban, so let adhere to what the writer said, let avoid some mistakes we thought can affect our account

Yes ! I am basically a beginner in English so when I started this forum , my usually mistakes occurs due to some grammer mistakes , but now I can survive in this forum by the help of Grammer Extension in my Google Chrome, So I also suggest you to use the extension of Grammer's in your Google Chrome .

• +1 1

Most of the people don't know how to speak or right in English correctly in every sights . Even i don't know too. This post will help us to post here accurately. So, i will definitely use the extension of grammer's in my google chrome to post here correctly     

Yes of course we should avoid making simple mistakes. Because mistakes are the reason of deleting our post from the cryptotalk forum. They are also reason of getting warning points. And if we make mistake in our posted content it becomes difficult to understand.