My favorite ways to collect capital for trading - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My favorite ways to collect capital for trading

A lot of peopels need a capital to start trading cyptocurrencies and with my experience i found

some ways that can help you to collect a small income but it will be enouph to start trading

1/Microjobs platforms: There is a lot of microjobs websites (Picoworkers-Microworkers-Rapidworkers...etc)

that allow you to earn about 0.25$-1$ daily in each platform i think you can earn 5$ if you use at least 3 platforms

2/PTC and Faucets: You can earn from PTC platfroms and bitcoin faucets 5000 sat to 20000 sat daily

just claim from multiple faucets in the same time and watch multiple ads

3/Posting in forums: There is a lot of forums that pay you for posting high quality of posts and topics

and for sure with my experience i can say that cryptotalk provide

the highest profit but you can also use two or three other forums

and then you will be able to earn about 10$-20$ daily

This is all the methodes im using to collect some BTC for trading if you have other opinions or ways

to collect some money please let us know : )

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you very much friend, I am new to all this and the information you provide is super important, it is important, for us beginners, to gather information about it and to believe in this wonderful world. CryptoTalk is fantastic for me, I learn a lot about this type of currencies and the different platforms. It is very useful to know about the others which the new ones do not know. Thank you again for excellent information, I hope soon to be able to tell you about my experiences in this regard.

On 13.11.2020 at 15:59, hani20980 said:

lot of peopels need a capital to start trading cyptocurrencies and with my experience i found

some ways that can help you to collect a small income but it will be enouph to start trading

Of course, you can also use freelancing, or similar sites. Taps will be profitable only if you have luck and have a lot of accounts, and in General, they are less profitable, because you get a small amount of coins per account, and at the same time, spend a lot of time on it! The information is useful for beginners, thank you!

On 11/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, anisbouanaka said:

I agree, with those simple sites you can earn 10$ per day easily without invest any amount of money.

@anisbouanaka can you pls explain to me how to go about it or better still help me with the link to this site

On 11/13/2020 at 5:59 AM, hani20980 said:

A lot of peopels need a capital to start trading cyptocurrencies and with my experience i found

1/Microjobs platforms: There is a lot of microjobs websites (Picoworkers-Microworkers-Rapidworkers...etc)

that allow you to earn about 0.25$-1$ daily in each platform i think you can earn 5$ if you use at least 3 platforms

2/PTC and Faucets: You can earn from PTC platfroms and bitcoin faucets 5000 sat to 20000 sat daily

3/Posting in forums: There is a lot of forums that pay you for posting high quality of posts and topics

This is all the methodes im using to collect some BTC for trading if you have other opinions or ways

@hani20980 can you pls help explain how this goes or better still please provide link to this platforms

Thank you for this information I'm still being built in this platform so we have to increase our information we are beginners in this area to increase our culture and our money

That's right. These methods are very simple and not very risky, but I do not like the taps. I think it is a waste of time as you work a whole month and then get paid a little money so I consider it a waste of time

On 11/13/2020 at 3:59 PM, hani20980 said:

Thank you kindly, companion, I am new to this and the data you give is overly significant, it is significant, for us fledglings, to assemble data about it and to trust in this superb world. CryptoTalk is incredible for me, I become familiar with a ton about this kind of monetary standards and the various stages. It is valuable to think about the others which the new ones don't have the foggiest idea. Much obliged to you again for phenomenal data, I trust destined to have the option to educate you concerning my encounters in such a manner.

My favourite to collect capital from trading is to spend much of your time here in the forum by working hard so that when ever you want to collect capital from trading you should be able to collect more capitals.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right we collect these small income from different faucet  and mining websites and when we earn $30 $50 then we must use in Crypto trading and increase over portfolio. It is a good idea if you have don't much money then you must work on these kind of websites and build your portfolio

Thank you for giving this type of content to us . And now i can improve my trading capabilities .by earning more from the ways that you noticed in your content. So this is very helpful for us .so thank you .

I'm optimistic that this forum is far better than the faucets which gives free crypto in little quantity and tedious tasks and consumes much time.

This topic that you have done is good and it is useful because some people do not have ideas or ways to collect capital in order to operate and now thanks to this topic and the information you are providing that says several ways to collect capital so they can do it without any fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I have tried taps, they are a waste of time and of very little usefulness. Whereas, I prefer working on the cryptotalk forum because it offers interest in cryptocurrencies as well as payments for its work in it.

This publication that you have made is very useful because now people who did not know or do not know how to collect capital to be able to operate now, thanks to you, will be able to know your favorite ways of how to collect capital to operate.

My friend, I use this forum to invest my spare time, which is not a lot. You want us to work on more than one platform and this will consume your day as long and you will not be able to do anything else

These ways are best for earning cryptocurreny as through these sources we can collect enough capital for trading. Among these I prefer cryptotalk as I feel reliable and ease to work there. Moreover I am utilizing my spare time in useful activities of cryptotalk.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

There are many ways in which we can collect currencies and by working in the forum we achieve good profits by publishing good topics and through trading we can make good profits as well. As for the profits of the taps, they are very few.

19 minutes ago, Ses93 said:

There are many ways in which we can collect currencies and by working in the forum we achieve good profits by publishing good topics and through trading we can make good profits as well. As for the profits of the taps, they are very few.

@Ses93 Yes, the faucet do not give enough to be able to have a decent profit, I recommend them for those who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and learn to use it by taking free coins from the faucets so that they become familiar with them, but as a method of work is not recommended, even after one has a time in this ecosystem no longer uses the taps, here if you can have a good profit and complementing it with other things on the internet you can carry the economy in a better way.

• +3 1

It's a good plan to collect some coins but now with the price of bitcoin and all crypto currency all website don't pay to much the payment is very less and can cover anything even in the forum they reduce the payment from 1k to 200 sat

Indeed, this is true, there are many sites and forums that offer money for working on them, but they need a lot of time and in return we do not get enough money. As for the forum, it is the best in this field, in addition to the enjoyable work it provides and the great benefit it provides us, it gives us money as well.

• +3 1

This a best way to make a good income , I do Same exact thing  I work here on this forum and  do some trading and investing on Yobit , also I use some faucets sites legit ones of course , also I use legit sites for airdrops like airdrop king , this way can provide you about 100 USD every month and in my situation this is great .

• +3 1

There are many ways to collect encrypted currencies including questionnaires, marketing, or viewing ads, faucets, and boutts that offer free currencies but I do not prefer those that offer free, I consider this forum the best place to earn encrypted currencies

It is difficult to get 10 dollars a day from these methods. I think that it is much more difficult than that and it requires a very large effort to collect this amount.