How to invest - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

In the crypto market you need to invest in this market almost 1000$ becasue through this amount you can start trading and also you can buy good amount of coins and hold that till the market go high and sell that in a high rate and make good profit through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, dear friends, I hope you all find yourself well mentally and physically, a great publication full of precise and clear information in which the fellow creator of this topic exposes us since it will be very helpful for many people to be able to make investments
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Investing is one of the businesses that need knowledge mainly, moving away from dealing with feelings and emotions and making things more rational and logical. Patience, time is the strongest weapon here, in addition to moving away from envy and self-confidence and what we have.

Investment is a regular kind of activity but before investing there are several points to think about. First of all one should have some courage of to do investment. Some should have knowledge of trading. 

• +1 1

On 2/6/2021 at 6:59 PM, Alex Morgan said:

Investment is a regular kind of activity but before investing there are several points to think about. First of all one should have some courage of to do investment. Some should have knowledge of trading. 

You must have knowledge of the crypto world to invest.  You cannot invest without knowledge of the crypto world.  No courage is required to invest.  Patience to invest, control emotions, do not panic.  The investment has to be made for the long term.

Investing is a bit more longer term when compared to "trading" which is a lesser term action. I usually do both investing and trading. I have a bag for long term investments and another bag for shorter term trading.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The exceptional manner to start within the world of investments is to inform ourselves about everything approximately it, way to Cryptotalk we've the possibility to do it for free and on the same time to make investments time for cash, it's miles crucial to recognise that to exchange in Cryptocurrencies we need excellent information, the maximum important thing is initially someone you believe to educate you the way to invest.

the trading and the long term investment is for more important now a days than any other investment like staking or interest investments so we think we should learn the trading instead of the investment

On 2/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, realmarks said:

well investing as you said have many ways such skating and longterm investing and trading which is fast profits but more risk however investing is the most important thing for the crypto workers to make the profits they need 

You can make a profit by investing but you have to do it for a long time.  And trading is both risky and profitable.  The investment risk is low.  There is no need to make quick profits in the crypto world, as this will increase the likelihood of risk.  So in order to make a profit by investing, you have to choose a good coin and invest it for a long time.

Dear fellow your information is very useful and before investment you should gain more knowledge and experience about it and always invest your money in the safest and secured site which gives you a lot of profit.

Good morning dear, that a good question to about the knowledgehow to invest any platforum and which steps take place. 

1. 1st you join the trsut investment platforum.

2. Patience is the one of the get the success.

3. Information and knowledge how to invest.

Thanks for reading brother

I think that what you explain is really important, one thing I would like to add to your point is the fact that we should always seek the advice of those who are experienced in investment to guide us, because that would be easier for us than just to read it online.

Investment in the crypto market is a very easy and simple way you just need to buy some USDT or the other good coin and send that in any good exchange and after that buy the coin which you want, its simple and easy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi dear, for the investment you have some qualities. Do not invest in any platforum which you do not have trust. For the investment

You have patience

Do not be trust anyone.

Select the best platforum.

• +4 1

Dear friend you have really said great things. We can succeed in the future if we invest by following your rules Those who want to earn money by investing can follow this post,

22 hours ago, Robert88876 said:

I am looking for investment from very long period of time but I don't have much money and knowledge about it at this time but I will certainly go with investing after getting required knowledge and money from different ways and then I invest it after getting both experience and money.

You don't have enough knowledge and money to invest.  Then I would suggest that then you do not need to invest.  Because in order to invest, it is important for everyone to have knowledge of the crypto world.  If you do not choose to invest in good currency you will be at a loss.  So you can choose a good currency and exchange site to invest and keep investing for a long time.

This is the true way to invest and we should follow all the rules you mentioned , the picture itself explain how to do that by investing a good amount of money and of course we add more liquidity to our investment in case the price dropped to make sure we restore our capital fast 

And of course we need patience 

That's what I followed and the results were great and I didn't get less than 100% profits

On 2/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, khan22 said:

Investment in the crypto market is a very easy and simple way you just need to buy some USDT or the other good coin and send that in any good exchange and after that buy the coin which you want, its simple and easy.

We must first choose the currency to invest.  After choosing the currency, you have to choose an exchange site. Then we will invest there and keep it. As a result, we will continue to get profit at the specified rate.

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information with us and I want to tell you that the investing is not difficult you can easily invest in the Bitcoin but you should to careful about the scammers and some other activities

• +3 1

You make good post on investment.  So patient is the important thing,which help you to tkae right decisions with cool mind. If you want to earn in short time then you can lose . So patient is important.  But an other thing is knowledge, is important factor to invest . So get knowledge and learn about strategies which is usefull and which is not more important  .then you can get money from investment. 

I read what you wrote with pleasure. This topic has been helpful. There are a few points I would like to add. We shouldn't panic sales. The coin we invest in may lose value, but because of this, we panic and if we sell it, we will both lose and maybe lose huge profits. So don't panic sell.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your long post about how to invest money and earn money at cryptocurrency. You point out very good point how we can earn good amount of money if we control our emotion and greediness. If we follow our tips we can earn good amount of money from online.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, Ibrakay said:

Yes my dear friend but the easiest way is to invest your crypto currency in the yobit investbox which will inturn give you % in a daily basis and it depends on the coin for example Btc is the only coin that gives 2% everyday while others give 1%

If you want to invest in yobit site then you can.  There you will find lots of coins and tokens to invest.  But I have invested there with talk tokens.  You can invest with Talk Token.  Its price may increase in the future

Of course you have to be patient when you are invest as this is not about the now, but it is about months and years later depend on when the targets are met and how fast the profit is made. The best investing in Bitcoin is to buy low put in a hardware wallet, save the seed and then forget about your Bitcoin for many months and perhaps one or two years.

Also, at the beginning of your investment career, you can rely on some analysts who have proven correct their expectations for currencies, and it is very important to buy more than one currency in the same matter in order to achieve a balance in profit and loss

• +1 1