Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 31 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Yes. My state of mind and mood affects at least some of the work in cryptotalk. In my opinion, this condition is caused in all cases. In some cases it may be favorable and in others it may be unfavorable.

Mood is a fundamental part for those of us who create content and the mental part is also exhausted, not every day the spirits are 100% so in those specific cases I choose to take a break, do sports, watch movies, among other things and then be renewed and start again in the forum.

• +1 1

For me, a bad mood affects my work in the forum because it distracts my thinking, but I overcome it by doing something that makes me happy, for example I attend videos I love and when I feel comfortable I go to the forum and continue my work

• +5 1

According to me we must have good mood when we come to the forum. Because if we have good mood then we can learn a lot of things and be able ro understand them. Otherwise if we have bad mood then we must go for a game and relax their mind. Plz don't do that id you have a bad mood and you come to forum. It just harms you and other peoples also.

• +3 1

Yes, mood can definitely affect your work. If we are in a depressive mood and our state of mind is not satisfy our work then we will not perform our work in a good manner. First of all we should satisfy our work and work with patience, spirit, and satisfaction. Your work can entertain you too much if you are in a happy relation and satisfy your work. 

@ by Barbarelleh,  dear friend you are right . Our mood has more affect on our work . Beacaues when we are excited then we can post easily and fluently . Otherwise in this platform  every thing is that see until you get complete the post .if you want a post just leave me then cannot  give me a positive response from other.

@Faiz1234 I agree with you. But I am working here with relax mind always. Because I am hungry to gain trading knowledge. I can find here so much trading knowledge and good amount money. Overall I am very lucky to be a part of this forum.

Mood also depends on working .when mood is happy you can work in this forum by very good reputation. Mood is change you can't work any where .when mind is fresh you should avoid mistakes in writing a topic or post.

@ by Barbarelleh,  dear friend you are right . Our mood has more affect on our work . Beacaues when we are excited then we can post easily and fluently . Otherwise in this platform  every thing is that see until you get complete the post .if you want a post just leave me then cannot  give me a positive response from other.  When our mood is well then try to better post and many post .

Yes you said absolutely right your mood is depend on your workand you can say that your work is depend on your mood when your mood is happy you can do more work rather than your bad mood

If our mood is not right, then our heart does not even work at all and then we can not work better here. But when our mood is fresh, then we also like to work here and we also work here and our performance are also very good. But now when we do not want to do our work and we feel the burden and we cannot work here, we should not even work here because it will not be able to work well here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to me,It effects.because when my mood is not good,my performance will not be good.I think, this situation is applicable to all. 

Working in this forum is not like other regular jobs It is like a hobby where you enter and present your opinions and suggestions to others in a way that is beneficial to them Yes, of course, you need a good mood to give the best advice to others.

• +1 1

Dear it is difficult to deal with the site when we are in a bad mood, whether because of problems or because of social pressures that we go through on a daily basis . whenever my mood off I DNT work properly .

I don't think anyone could escap or avoid his mood swings and how it affects everything in his life including working here in this platform. For me i just try to talke myself and convince her that it's just a mood swing it's not worth it affecting my whole day but if it's too bad i just take the day off and try to do the things i love 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yes, it depends.

Most of the times it depends.

because usually i am not working on this platform when i am not feeling well or not being engaged in in some other activity.

i always work when i feel, i have to do this.

Of course dear friend the state of mind is very important.
In my case, the state of mind affects me in all my activities, be it negatively or positively, but I am working on that so as not to let my emotions affect me when working on the forum. It is important to be concentrated and focused and our work will go better.

It reflects strength and well-being, determines satisfaction and enjoyment, affects behavior Mood is very important for all kinds of work proper We are reciprocated in any kind of work without proper mood because thoughts, behaviors and relationships are one Influencing the mood of the person in my case the mood should be good not knowing about the other...

I don't think anyone could escap or avoid his mood swings and how it affects everything in his life. My state of mind and mood affects at least some of the work in cryptotalk. It is important to be concentrated and focused and our work will go better.You really should be charged with optimistic emotions that could provide you an opportunity to finish your regular duties. 

Yes you are right our mood affects our working on every platform. I will share with you my personal experience frankly speaking whenever my mood is off i didn't gave even a single heart to none and vice versa. 

My mood must be affected while working here. If I am not in a good mood or if I feel physically tired, I cannot work here. Not only here but I can't work anywhere if I'm not in a good mood. When the mode is not good, it is not good to gather various information about crypto and if the information is not good, it is not possible to work here. So I think the mood here is a lot of effect when working.

Yes, my mood affects working in this forum, when I am in a bad psychological state, I do not work in this forum, and when my condition is active, I work very hard and comfortably, and that may negatively affect me in the future as a private business.

If your mood controls your work then this would be a problem,  you may post a fault informations or effect negativly on your work so chill first and try  relaxing while doing this you know a quiet place a cup of tea and you will be good .

definitely yes not just in here but my mood plays a big rule in every work i do sometimes when i am in a good mood i can work and work .none stop

Yes.My dear.It obviously does.Sometimes our mood can affect our work

.It is not only for crypto currency.In every place it affects.But overall I am stisfied with forum.I am enjoying my time and enjoying working here.Cryptotalk is the best for me I think.We can pass a quality time with crypto talk.