Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

It is common for all human beings that on certain occasion that find overselves depressed. Some time we have in a low mod and some time  we have in a happy mod. I totally agreeed with this.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Yes my all thing depend on my mood I am a moody person and if my mood is upset I can't post anything so I keep my mood active and fresh for working. I saw some videos after doing work and it keeps my mood fresh and then I pay full attention to my work and complete them.

Good evening my friend, when I work in a bad mood, I end up with a bump in the head that is very painful, so I advise you not to work while you are in a bad mood

Hy mate of course our working ability depends on our mood .I think that when you pay full attention on your work and focus on that than your mind automatically divert from tention or depression .I mostly work on this platform at my right time sitting alone my room because I can concentrate on this forum at the cryptotalk .

Actually my mood affect my performance because when I am happy I used make at least 15 to 20 post in a day but if I am not happy or someone upset me I don't feel like making posts at all in that day because the disturbances will not allowed me to make useful post. So that is why if I am upset or not happy I don't like posting in those days because I don't want to post useless contents.

No, never, as i have been working as professional from a very long time, but i didn't agree with you that yhe mode effect the working, no matter what os mode what its going to be, working place and working area are always different from all other things, mode never effectively th work 

I must say my  personal opinion sometime I feel  bored  and m trying to  post  or  work  on  any  forum  then  I can't  do  that  in fact  when  I'm glad from  any  little effort and  my  mood is so obvious  than  my  working  way  is  so inter  I feel  happy  to  work  

Yes offcurs my mood affect the work much more then other peoples. When my mood is rubbish I am not opening this site. But when my mood is good I do much more work here.

Yes, basically! Of course the ability to work depends on our mood. In fact when you pay full attention to your work and focus your mind automatically shifts away from tension or frustration.  Because I can focus on cryptocurrencies in this forum.

work on crypto the mood fresh up because it give us money. And i also work on crypto when i was sad in my life.Crypto currency is a huge and terrific site in our life that directly depends on moods

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Dear @Barbarellah it's obvious that our mood affect our work and performance. But as a professional it's better for us that we don't allow the mood to come overlap our work and performance.

when I start my work I try to keep myself fresh and positive and happy mood. 

Mood really matters and is quite influential on our work. If you are feeling good, motivated and passionate, your efficiency would be much better. If you are feeling good, your confidence level would be higher. In contrary, if you are tired, lazy or depressed, it hits your working capabilities badly. You really can't work and give your hundred percent. To be efficient, gaining excellence and achieving goals, you need to be self motivated and for this purpose, focus on every factor that could affect your mood and motivation level. 

Our mode matters in everything we find ourselves doing in life. Good mode make us reason well and write correctly in this platform, but when you're in a bad mode I will advice you don't make any topic or comment in cryptotalk.

Personally, I happened to have a bad day and I preferred to leave the forum so that my state of mind was not reflected in the quality of the content I write. It is difficult but if we know how to be personal from what is professional we could work no matter what our state of mind. Although it is always preferable to be in a good mood, because even if we do not notice it, our performance is not the same if we are in a bad mood.

SailorMoon!

• +1 1

Hello everyone, personally when I am out of spirits or have a problem, that delays my work within the cryptotalk platform, I have even had days without being able to publish, so it is always good to try to be as comfortable as possible to have good performance, good planning greatly influences our good performance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear! Being depressed is not an uncommon thing. We have ups and downs in our lives. Most often we feel low. At that time it put impacts on our daily works too. when we are in bad moods we cannot concentrate to our works. So according to me at the time of  depression or frustration we need a break from everthing. We should just do that types of work which can energized us. For example: we can do yoga, we can listen music or can do our favourite hobby. These will help us to get rid of from depression.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, this is a natural phenomenon that our mood affects our work whether positively or negatively. As a human being this is our nature that when we are upset we can't do anything and we also don't want to. Someday if my mood is not good i don't work because then i can not think and couldn't create a Quality content. So i don't compromise my work and get some rest and get relaxed. Peace of mind affects our work positively.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes of course mood effect on the work.If anyone has good mood and do work with happy mood then he can fo best work.

When i am fresh and relax and have good mood then i work on this forum.

If you interested to do work then you can easily complete your work but of you take stress on your mind then you can't do better work.

• +1 1

No doubt mood affects your work and performance but if u work here then it could harm u because if your mood is off then you are not able to create a useful post. Most chances that u are going to create a nonsense post that would be deleted and your account could be banned

• +1 1

100% right that's. Mode depends on work and work depends on mode. So first of All if you take any work make mode fresh

• +1 1

Yes my mood effect my performance on cryptotalk. Some time I get tired while doing work on the forum. Some time I don't work on the forum due to bad mood. Because in bad mood I can't write my point of view in words. 

Off course dear.  When we are tired and we don't want work on this site then we cannot have good and uselful posts. Because if we are tired then our mind does not coperate with us. So increase our reputation we should work here with fresh mood. Other wise it wilk affect our work. 

• +2 1