Too many scams - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

People post referral links because they make a profit if they sign up with your link. I participated in several aidrop and faucet and they paid me, but to obtain good profits you must have a good network of referrals, that is the main reason why people publish their referral lines in order to get an extra profit!

• +3 1

It is overwhelming to have to face these situations all the time, but I always say that we must be alert and take care of each other to avoid these types of attacks

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I think its much easier to identify a scam but some people dont get it, you get scammed first and then before you realize there is a huge problem coming in so to me yes there is that huge stand to it and there is also some huge problem that comes with what we are seing right now so to me there is going to be powerful stand on what we have today and we can build it and on it

Yes friend I agree with you there are many scammers in cryptotalk fourm but I think an other sites are more scammers from to this forum . But this is true few scammers are on this forum but admins trying to clean this forum . And if we helped them we should do clean it easily . Thanks

• +2 1

I don't agree with you. There are no scams in the CryptoTalk forum. This is incorrect, but some members here may post some referral links to fake sites, but the moderators delete them directly. Forum administrators do a good job of cleaning the forum on a daily from spammers.

As there are many beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies, it drives some people to exploit these people and steal their money, and some people rely on this method of deception because they can make a lot of profits in a short period of time.

On 12.11.2020 at 13:03, Emma William said:

I don't think they are SCAM!
Yes, there are many people who post SCAM links! But the supervisors here are vigilant, doing their job to the fullest!
Do you mean marketing campaigns like Betfury?
As for this campaign it is honest and they really paid me!

To tell the truth, i am a bit tired of hundreds of users with betfury avatar. I am pretty sure, that this platform is a bit scammy, because roulette and gambling websites oftne propose to take part in untrustful projects. I will never try it, and i am surprised someone goes there and lose money.

There are a lot of scammers, my friend. We have to be very careful two days ago, my friend, all his balance was withdrawn from his wallet. He pressed on an advertisement and was surprised that his balance was completely withdrawn. What is the solution, guys.

You need not worry because this platform doesn't promote any scam links. Even if you find any link that are scam make sure that you report the same to the moderators. It is because it did not come under the supervision of the moderators that such links had not been removed and so it is our duty to make sure it comes to the notice of the moderators. Other links that you see here are definitely genuine and are not scams.

There are many scammers in the encryption world because it is an unknown field, in addition to working on it via the Internet, and this is what helps fraudsters in order to deceive others without leaving a trace behind them, so you must beware of them and protect yourself and your accounts well so that you are not a victim of fraud.

Hello my friend, this matter worries me here. We must beware of the crooks here. I heard that they follow several methods to steal our money and lure us with payments. We must not be dragged after these.

This issue is a point of view to take into account since scammers abound and therefore every day they study new methods to steal our cryptocurrencies, therefore we must be alert since we are always exposed to being scammed
A big greeting to the whole community

• +5 1

well, that isn't always new or surprising in his crypto world, there are numerous scammers in this digital international due to wondering that they will be capable of hint when they steal cash from different humans which is incorrect, privateness is the best thing we've got right here on this crypt international however we can nonetheless be traced from authorities. the quality thing t with it's miles to record them to the moderator.

Everywhere you have money you can find a scammers and the world of crypto currency is full of them everywhere you go you find them they want to stole the money from users thinking they don't know this new world  that's why we need to be careful about that and never trust any one

yes , in the internet there are numerous scammmers. they usually trying to rip-off with ordinary people , please be aware of all scammers of web.

Yes i also see some content they write their signature in their content below maybe its a scam or something other i also have a question for senior members why they also write a signature in their comments or topic its a scam or not tell me also your opinion.

That's right.Nowadays, if you go to Facebook or various social media, you can see that there are many types of scams. All are fake.There are many people who unknowingly fall into their trap and are later seen to be deceived.This scam thing is very bad in fact it has put people in a lot of danger so it is better to stay away from them.

In my opinion, you should report any fraud that you are sure of. You must be careful and avoid sharing your private information with anyone to avoid fraud that may affect you from behind them.

I also noticed that my friend. Day by day scammers are increasing. I think crypto talk authority should take necessary steps to control it. 

Hello friend, whenever you see scam posts or scam comments you should report so admins can do their job. I always report when i see spam and scam post, if we report them we can make this forum better place. We also need to be careful to not beileving those scams.

• +2 1

Lots of scammers are here that post links, advertise once you on them you are done for, you have to be careful of them if you anything unusual report them immediately.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

Moderators of this platform are working day and night to make it free of scammers. If we found any scammer then after confirming that it is a scammer we should report to moderators. I'm sure that moderators will take a rapid and strict action. 

• +3 1

they cannot be stopped, but they can be minimized as much as possible and it is the duty of the members to report every scammer or spam to the forum’s moderators, we can do nothing but report them or report them.

Hello friend, not all the members are scam by sharing the referral links in their signatures such as BetFury signature campaign. There are also some scammers who sharing the spam links through their signatures, replies, and topics with giving a good offer. You should not to click any link in this forum until you got some knowledge about that link with the help of Google or asking by the some seniors of this forum.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello my friend.  I don't know much about too many scams.  But after knowing, I will talk about this.  But I want to learn better before that.  Then I will let you know about the relationship.  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.