How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

Actually bicotin is the digital currency and its uniqueness is that who has bicotin are the owner of it because it has no owner, more over its the world's highest currency in the market with over 63000++ dollers of one coin.

Dear, I see that I do not explain to you the Bitcoin currency, mainly since the beginning. An anonymous person named Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcoin currency in 2009 in response to the US economy, which canceled gold from the link in its central currency, the dollar, during 2008, so someone rose to liberate from the control of the US dollar.  In general, the establishment of a decentralized currency aimed at equality between currencies all over the world has created the Bitcoin currency and created an independent financial system called Blockchain technology and linked it in an uncle.  The house is the master behind all currencies in it, and this is a record that relies on records for transactions, and it is really very safe. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, bitcoin had many problems with the law, since it was in great trouble due to its extreme security and thousands of things could be done outside the law, causing a great scandal throughout the world because these transactions could not be traced. Not at all, this is why the ability to prohibit something that they do not know is totally impressive, but then it became well known and required, for this reason the countries saw that it was a solution to the economy of a country and the prohibition was removed and now This is being taxed in some countries.

• +1 1

At first, not everyone believed that I was making money from money because the idea of electronic earnings in my region is limited to YouTube and making money through videos posted on the network.
But when I started earning money everyone around me wanted to learn and earn like me.

In fact, my friend, the method of explanation is very easy. If you do not want to explain the topic, you should advise people to go to the Internet or google and read about the world of coded signs and they will understand everything and through their reading it will facilitate the explanation and they will understand your intention well, but first you have to follow  Guiding them to read and acquire knowledge even if the knowledge is little, and then it is easier for you to explain. I adopted this method and succeeded. I hope that my method will benefit you.

You can tell them that Bitcoin is an intangible digital currency and we benefit from it through trading and we can show them the yobit platform and the existing profits. We also earn it by working in the forum, and when we receive our profits, we can show them the profits

Well, I still don't get it that much.. My brother had explained it many times for me and I did not get it. Until now, I have a very simple and foggy idea about but I am trying to gain more knowledge to understand and deal with it properly. 

It is a digital currency like the rest of the digital cryptocurrencies, through which you can exchange it for another traded currency such as the US dollar and other negotiable foreign currencies. It is a useful currency for every worker to acquire.

• +1 1

Explain to them that cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  The most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.

The world of cryptocurrencies contains a lot of information that cannot be known to everyone
So the best way is to get them to join here and make money too

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin is a new digital currency that you cannot touch or see. It can only be exchanged or withdrawn through wallets and exchanges, and you can earn through Bitcoin even if you are at home.

• +1 1

Dear it is very difficulty task but we all should know about bitcoin because one day it will use in every currency. We can tell them that bitcoin is digital currency. It is electronic money. It is very stable coin. We can do investment with it.

You can explain with titles, that is, you can say what you do simply that you learn here and take the reward based on the good and useful posts that you make, you can explain this and when you are asked what you are learning you tell them that you are learning about the world of cryptocurrencies and if someone wants to understand what cryptocurrencies are you can Give him links to articles and videos to know more about them.

• +2 1

Factually explaining Crypto to people who don't know about it is not an easy task most especially elderly people. Because most people take it as a scam so they don't believe in it. But anyway you can play some vedios of Crypto and any other thing that will make them believe you.

• +1 1

BTC, Earn Profit, We can easily convert digital currencies to high rates in the world.
And that millions of people work with them
Cryptocurrencies and you are not the only one
We can buy it but we need the hard work

I want to say that Bitcoin is a digital currency through which we can get good profit by trading. We can get good btc through this forum also. Bitcoin is a chain of codes

We can handle our btc balance online by our mobile or laptop through our wallets.

Hello dear
The matter maybe a little difficult, but if you are completely convinced that digital currencies are the master of investment at the present time, you will see yourself excel in explaining and you can present realistic facts such as money or bills, so all you have to do is convince yourself first and everything will be fine.
Thank you for this post ,dear.

• +4 1

I am doing new work in this forum.  So I am not so expart in all matters.  I know a little bit about bitcoin.  Money can be made with bitcoin.  Now you can make money using this bitcoin everywhere  If you want to make money using bitcoin, you have to have a good idea about that.  Only then can success be achieved.

I faced this situation, but I explained to them in detail about digital currencies, why it is called that, and what is the benefit of it, so my answer was that it is a program or application that uses encryption and therefore it is impossible to hack and modify it and it is used as funds to be traded or sold, bought and transferred without limits

• +1 1

I agree with you dear about that, as I encountered it myself and I saw that most of the people who we start explaining to them about cryptocurrencies will think that they are fraudulent currencies, but I explain everything related to those currencies in a simple and understandable way, by means of Provide them with proof that they can obtain advanced knowledge and also make money, as most international companies such as some car companies (Nissan), (Tesla) and many mobile phone companies traded in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes indeed, I have been subjected to this situation with my family and friends. I think or I am sure that this work is legal and legitimate. Some people are surprised how I earn money while I am at home what a development and our role is to support and develop this platform and obtain a good reputation

• +4 1

Yes, I faced such a situation with a relative, so I told him that it is a cryptocurrency that is somewhat similar to a regular currency, but it is intangible and has a high value and can be earned through working on the Internet.

• +5 1

It happened with me several times .. When I talk to my family about cryptocurrencies, they are surprised and say to me, “Beware. This thing may be illegal .. But after I showed them this forum and how it works, they are finally convinced .. and they want to work with it now.”

It can be said that bitcoin is a digital currency that has great demand in the world and its value rises over time and this digital currency can be used by converting it into our national currency.....
It takes a lot of company if the person in front of US has no idea of crypto-currencies .

Yes my friend, I can say Bitcoin is avirtual currency or digital currency,it was created in 2009 as I know,also it's decentralized electronic currency .it's anew kind of money, it's price is high.

• +1 1