How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

Bitcoin and the crypto currency are the new generation digital currency.In the bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency with a great value that we gain through using your knowledge and learning.We can also trade and exchange our payment to our local banks or local exchange facilities we can also get btc without paying any payment as advance it is the best earning platform.

Dear, through the explanatory videos about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin on YouTube, you can explain to them about cryptocurrencies and also you can give them a lot of articles written by trusted experts on cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.In the same way, we earn digital currency by working hard on the internet and writing informative posts. We can use this digital currency by converting it into our national currency.

Dear friend @Afroja14 @Alimhassan @Maigiss bitcoin currency which was created in the history of cryptocurrencies in 2009, it is generally the first and unique currency of its kind. It was created by an unknown person. This person is called Satoshi Nakamoto and he created a very advanced financial system called blockchain financial system and this system depends on the record, also, a Bitcoin site has been created. Thank you 

Hello my friend .  For people who do not know Bitcoin.  We have to make it clear to them that this currency is a virtual digital currency that has no physical tangible.  Some people feel anxious or afraid about it.  On the contrary, the world is progressing and developing, and buying and selling has become via the Internet, and this currency has a very high rate relative to the rest of the currencies.

This is a digital currency in all over the world It has a high rate in the world. With this currency we can earn money  we can buy everything  we can buy property,car and gift cards with this currency also we can trade in btc and We can earn profit  we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to  use an best exchanger In this forum we can  get btc earn without any investment so guys earn btc because its rate will be high rate in the future.The way we use paper money in our lives and buy what we need. In the same way, we earn digital currency by working hard on the internet and writing informative posts. We can use this digital currency by converting it into our national currency.

I think we need to enhance the trust between us and the technologies as we face a new generation of technologies. This requires patience, perseverance, and a very large and wide knowledge in the fields of cryptocurrencies.
So that we can explain well and useful to people.
If you can not deliver the idea to a small child, this means that you did not understand the idea well.

In general, I believe it would be extremely difficult to explain cryptocurrency to someone who does not understand it! After all, if you're told about a strategy but don't understand it in practice, you'll just understand a fraction of it right away. But I believe the most straightforward comparison will be to discuss how cryptocurrency works and what it looks like! This, I believe, would be the best option!

Yup it's quite a strange situation whenever someone asks you about the cryptocurrency and bitcoin, i usually find myself in a delimma. But the easiest way i find to explain is to tell them its the digital currency and forym is the digital netwoy where you can earn it.

Explaining bitcoin to someone that does not know anything about will be very difficult because they hardly believe you because most of then will think it will be a scam or fraud, so to convince their type, you most show them physical prove.

The little I personally know about BITCOIN is 

Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency-is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash.

Well, it is not difficult I think as you just have to watch him some YouTube explanation videos, or make read them some articles about Bitcoin. Today, the Bitcoin have become a world's largest demanded currency in the world and I don't think there there could be remain any person who still don't believe it 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I myself did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and when my friend told me about it, I did not believe him and I thought it was illegal, then he came back and told me about it and he made me watch him working on this forum and how he earned it then I was convinced and I started in this forum and so I will do with my friends.

Yes I have also faced the same problem whenever I tried to convince my parents or friends about Bitcoin . Thru usually say that it is useless but now I thought ab idea to convince them by showing the amount I earned from it and educate them about digital currencies by showing them this forum on my laptop so that they don't feel any doubt .

The little I personally know about BITCOIN is 

Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency-is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash.

I also try to explan what is bitcoin and how am i earning money but it's not really easy. First i tried to tell them about the usage of bitcoin but they didn't really beileve me, because media is against the bitcoin. Sometimes they say bitcoin is very volatil and unregulated, and i think this is the only point they're right.

There are actually fears from some friends and relatives on the one hand that no money comes without work and fatigue, of course, this is due to their ignorance of how cryptocurrencies work. These currencies have a good future in dealing that may replace paper currencies.

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency which has a bright future in the currency market if you want to teach someone about bitcoin then you should show him that bitcoin price and the rise in the bitcoin price during the recent years and how we can be a good investor with the help of bitcoin thank you.

Well my friend in the present era there are not any person who don't know about this amazing technology. But if you want to explain it to anyone then you can explain it to that person Very easily.

Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future generation. I think that my father or my father and our elderly relatives will not absorb these currencies and they bring all that money, but when they read about it and learn it, they will be convinced for sure, so I advise you to provide them with an explanation and proof of the cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, which can be sent from person to person over the Internet without the need for an intermediary, as it is granted as the reward of a process called mining, and can be replaced by other currencies. 

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is used all over the world and Bitcoin is sent from one person to another without the authority of banks and governments. We can earn abundant money by trading cryptocurrencies. We are moving steadily towards a world dominated by cryptocurrencies.

In the beginning, you have to explain in a simple and uncomplicated way, and say that it is a worldwide legal electronic currency that we circulate and transmit electronically, in short, you have to enter it into the forum and the forum will teach it everything.

When our friends ask what bitcoin is, we can explain that it is a digital currency with a high demand around the world due to the fact that it is mostly legal. All is now bought and sold online around the world.

We can buy whatever we want with these coins, but we will need to work hard to earn them.

My understanding of BITCOIN is limited.

Bitcoin, also known as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency, or a digital currency, is a fully virtual form of money. It's similar to an electronic version of cash.