How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

Bitcoin has taken a wide resonance around the world. First, you must explain to them that these cryptocurrencies are intangible, meaning that they are virtual and not paper, and then explain to them that there are a lot of people trading in them.

You can truly inform them that bitcoin is a virtual forex and there is a lot of altcoins and you're

Just buying and selling those currencies in exchanges also inform them that thousands and thousands of peoples operating with

Cryptocurrencies and also you aren't the only one.

If you want to earn a good amount from here, post regularly on the forum. You need to have experience with cryptocurrency. If you have more experience and ideas about the forum, you can learn something better about Ubit by investing from here.

As for me if I want to explain Bitcoin for someone I will her said Bitcoin is the best coins that you can make in cryptocurreny to make money

Wow.i have not experience that scenario before but when I do I will first of all explain what digital means as a whole..then extend it to digital currency, currency that is virtual

Sharing ideas you gained from else where to people is the quality needed to show that you really understood what you learned from the post.so to learn more here in this forum you need to put up with hard work and great spirit of writing and sharing posts with members

Bitcoin is now the highest value and i think most of people know about Bitcoin because it pump so hard in last few months and those people who came here to this platform they will know from Bitcoin what is it and what is the benefits of this Bitcoin..

• +4 1

My friend I think we can explain about the cryptocyrrency by telling the basic things ,uses and benefits of the cryptocyrrency to that person who don't know about it. 

• +4 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

Hi friend, you asked about bit coin.Bit coin is a digital currency which have no physical  shape .

It is a popular currency  in cryptocurrency. It was idea of satoshi that there should be a system which have no central authority. He introduced bitcoins.you can buy it sell it,but on digital  platform. 

Bitcoin is a digital currency and Bitcoin is used for the trading in the digital marketing and one thing more I want to tell you that there are many online shops and pizza shops that are accepting the Bitcoins against their services from the customer

• +2 1

We have benefited a lot from what you have said, because in order to earn money online in our future life, we have to comply with these things, otherwise we could not get into any big trap and lose a lot of money and  We may face many dangers in our future life.  A.…

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, My spouse and I ended up being encountered with this kind of condition even though describing cryptocurrencies for you to close up men and women. My spouse and I employed to declare that will cryptocurrencies can be a brand-new sort of currency exchange, nevertheless, additional magic formula along with is not hacked to ensure we've got an individual essential for you to type in each of our income stock portfolio that will is not distributed to anybody, possesses intensive pursuits about employ including buy and sell Plus the expenditure could also always be shifted as well as sold back, along with It's my job to declare it does not take ideal.

This has came about to me because the first time I become speaking to my father-in-law about it.It became very hard to persuade them however whilst my frnd earn money from it then he convinced approximately this

It will be a wonderful thing to explain bit coin to people who dont know anything about it 

You will have to first start with the basics I mean types of crypto  

You can also do your best by inviting them here to this forum thy stand the chance of learning better

I think these days everyone know about Bitcoin and it's very easy  to teach anyone about Bitcoin because it's very valuable these days you can tell them about their price its digital currency its cryptocurrency and there still some countries in the world that  may not have information about Bitcoin but in future it is the most popular currency of the world.

Every one knows about gold and precious metals that is good example for teaching Cryptocurrency when you see the demand increase of metal then it's it's value increase and same thing in the Crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend I'm telling about this to my friend. They also works here and happy because they increases their knowledge and experience about crypto currency. Because I'm telling them clearly that what is cryptotalk and crypto currency first they are asking we should try it and then give feedback but their feedback is Excellent they like it.

For me, I first explain some information about cryptocurrencies and some basic information such as trading and investing, and then I give them some advice during dealing with the forum.

In addition, there is Google and YouTube for their research on topics related to cryptocurrencies.

welcome my friend. Simply you can tell them that it is a digital currency and that there are many digital currencies and that its uses have become large and most people exchange and deal with it. You can also show them articles or documentary videos about currencies, how it started, who uses it, how it is obtained and used, so that they do not feel annoying or illegal

It wont be easy for us to introduce about cryptocurrency to someone who is unaware of digital currency and digital world. But it will quite easy if the person has some idea about digital currencies, then we just need to introduce them to some reliable platforms like cryptotalk. Then eventually they will learn about more coins and their potentiality.

• +4 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

Firstly, you have to learn and gain some information about Bitcoin.

Then you will be able to guide others.

Bitcoin is a international digital currency.

it gives you a handsome amount of money. 
For eaening Bitcoin, you have to google it or use youtube for this purpose.

Then use specific good websites to earn and invest.

Becuase it definitely pays you back.

And with passage of time your keaening progress increases.

And then you will be able to guide others for using Bitcoin.

And cryptotalk gives you freedom of your thoughts to express with others.

I think you should take a start from saying that you can make money form the cryptocurrency like that he will be curious and you will be able to tell him properly.

I think, I want to tell you about BTC.  It is a digital currency around the world it has a high rate in the world.  With this currency we can make money. With this currency we can buy property, cars and everything that can buy gift cards. We can also trade on BTC and we can make a profit. We can easily use the currency in our local banks or local currency.  Exchange In this forum we can earn BTC without any investment so the boys will earn BTC because its rate will be higher in future.

My dear friend you tell him or her that it is a digital currency and a very well known international currency in all over the countries. So I think we have to tell it and explain its description in briefly.  Then he or she will get a good knowledge about it.

yes your topic is very valuable and I appreciate your topic and I want to say that we can introduce the Btc with others that this is best currency and we can more earn with this. 

Edited by Rose5