How scammers attract you??? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Few days ah=go a scammer was tried to scam me. he told me to help him by recovering his bitcoins from a blocked wallet. But I ignored him because I realized that he is a great scammer. And I have not enough time to investigate about him.

One of the fraudsters asked for something strange ?? He said: Are you looking for someone to manage your wallet 😂 . what a rudeness

The answer was: No thanks, I don't want someone to steal my wallet

That's what they do, they try to connect with your mind, most scammers understand your mind and it makes it easier for you to manipulate and the easiest thing they're really able to do with it is they think they're really trying.  We should be careful to work hard and for the same reason that try to do things so as not to waste time and so as not to be embarrassed, scammers know your mind what you want and so they attract you to it and when you spell  You are profitable, but you are easily tempted, but the truth is they always try to play your mind.

Because every one is connected to digital world so scammers also are in bulk and they are genius too they give you many interest like they can increase your investment in the days and they give you more profit than the others the best way of this is that you need to go on Google there is site scam adviser on that you can check every site that what is accuracy of that........  

Innocenet people who are unaware of their traps gets attract towards them when they show love to them and then they become friends and show then stuff with good profit and they can hack accounts in different ways which we should aware of their traps.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and about the scammers that how they can attract us to deceive as we know the crypto world is full of scammers therefore we should always be active and also should not open their attractive links or offers .

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is good for earing and learning at the same time.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is good for earing and learning at the same time.

Be careful to scammers and don't be obey of scammers.they are give you different offers for more money.but all is fake and they are wanted to scams.as we know this forum is safe so just do his work with hard working and don't be shared with others.keep work with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.

Scammers attract us by offering us more profitable profit.they just want to trap us and try to steal our money which we earn by doing work here.so always be careful about your account and work.

Obviously scrammer try to catch you from real sources. You should stay alert from scrammer in online world. Just focus slow and steady wins the race. Because scrammer offer you double your money or can offer work less earn more. No need to make yourself greed just focus on knowledge and work 

This topic that you have done is very good because sometimes not all of us know how scammers do or attract you and now thanks to you and your topic if they can know or find out how those scammers scam.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Telegram is full of scammers, every time a person claiming to be an investor and an expert trader who manages the accounts of inexperienced investors, promises you a big return in exchange for putting your money at his disposal, and starts sending him the evidence of his work and the big profits that he makes, frankly I like to continue the conversation with him as I was interested in his idea 😁, but Finally, he discovers that he was wasting his valuable time with me.

Scammers always attract us to get stuck in their position. What needs to be considered is not to trust anyone who offers benefits by giving a certain amount of money, because usually scammers ask for money to get a prize. Although the prize is never there and only guesses at the victims, be careful with messages from Telegram.

• +1 1

You are at high risk of getting scammed when you are working online because there are many fraudulent people and sites that are just there with looting purpose so always be careful about it and never trust any stranger or never open any strange link.

Scammers are very dangerous to us because they used some strategy on us which will convinced us like you Said, they will ask us to put our wallet address for free earning or to get double of the one you have already.

The scammers attracts the users by providing the services which supports them financially with the less need of efforts and these things attracts the user's most and by doing this they become victim's of scammers.

• +1 1

Scammers attract us by giving attractive offers and the greedy are attracted by their offers and give them their personal information which results in scams. So we should be careful about these scammers. 

Scammers always attracts you by offering high profit rates

in this world of technology the scammers gets fully benefits with the help of technology 

scammers offere you high profit rates and any big offers

Before investing learn about that platform and search about whether its fake or real

I think there are a lot of scammers in this cryptoworld, so we all have to be careful about the way we run our activities, they have a lot of tricks they use to deceive experienced people and that is why we should be aware of the tips listed here.  And you should avoid clicking on any unknown link that you have no idea about because they get our personal information to use against us later.

Dear you have shared a great information. While I have already working experience on some scam sites I can better understood. Demanding some money and offering high benefit are the basic tricks of all scammers. So everyone should must be aware of their tricks to avoid any loss.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Fraudsters attract people by talking and distracting the mind, by deceptions that affect the mind, and by cheap and old things that are of no value.

Well I was attracted by scarmers because they offer huge amount of profit if you invest and they are so smart anyway they used different kind of tricks that innocent people will fall into their trap,  I was scammed twice but now I'm not that stupid to be scam again because I learned a lesson .

Scamer attract the people's to give more money in a short time period.the new users will trust on scamar and start work and investment then the scamer attract on new users.scamer is very denger they get money and run away.

• +1 1

Hello friend how are you. You are telling me useful information which is really helpful for all members of this forum. I hope that I'm not attracted by any scammer and I'm always taking care of my account from scammers.

• +2 1