BAT Is Going To Explode Sooner - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

BAT Is Going To Explode Sooner

What is BAT?

BAT is an Erc-20 token launched by the Brave Project. Brave browser is basically a fork of Chrome browser with advanced security and earning options. User can watch and earn Tokens every month. For details you can check in Brave Browser website.

BAT Info you should look into:

Bat is ranked #52 for the current market cap. And the current market cap is 300M only with 24 hour of Trading volume of 96M.

On 2018 The BAT has reached 0.95$ and now it's -78% of it's all time value.

Current Market Situation:

Screenshot_2020-11-07-12-54-18-789_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.3701bdb7ed8fb517153908a77b4f7deb.jpg

For short term:

Currently BAT is Trading at around 0.20$ and 

the resistance at 0.21$ looks the next target of the BAT. And if we see a breakout from that resistance the price can easily go upto the 0.27-0.3$ as the resistance will provide as support.

Every Altcoins at this moment are getting positive affect from the btc moment. As the btc is bullish now, the alts are also moving with great momentum. So BAT would provide the good profit even in short term.

For Long Term:

You can expect price for around 0.9-1$ and it will make the total market cap of BAT only 1.5B. ( Seeing current Market BAT will be ranked #20 if it reaches 1$) So it's not a big price for BAT.

Rough Profit Estimation For short term:

Even if you invest 10$ in BAT( 0.2$ each BAT) you can get 50BAT and if the price rise to 0.27.You can easily make 3-4$ profit. 

Stop loss should be at 0.17$ and but there is no need to worry for dump which I will discuss later😜.

BAT Addreses With Non- Zero Value: 

glassnode-studio_bat-number-of-addresses-with-a-non-zero-balance-7-d-moving-average.thumb.png.60ff4e1738028dbcb6131c0393a2309d.png

And if we see the total bat addreses with non-zero balance. We can clearly see it's parabolic and more than 300k clearly shows new people are coming increasing the BAT demand. The data is slightly old as I don't have Premium membership in glassnode but we can see it's growing parabolic.

Indicators:

Screenshot_2020-11-07-13-12-09-835_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.f60260034323e0838abe3b4b7c341eb0.jpg

I personally use EMA 8 and Ema 34 strategy and it looks like in 4hour chart the BAT is already headed to break 0.21$ resistance but we will see small dump, accumulate and pump in my opinion for short term. If you wait some time you can even buy at dip and wait to sell at peak.

BAT has Zero Inflation Coming to Market:

One of the main thing before investment in any projects is inflanation. The inflanation in BAT is zero. Meaning the total Supply of token which is 1.5B is already on circulation and there will be no new BAT creation in coming days. 

It means we don't need to worry about inflanation. If the price dump then it will be because of Market movement for small time and it will recover quickly so if you can hodl then profit is almost guaranteed.

Big Whales OF BAT:

IMG_20201107_135901.thumb.jpg.b1455c24b92cbdb4375383707b1c9a46.jpg

And if we see the holders of BAT token there aren't big whales who will dump their tokens. Biggest is only Binance with 7% which says we don't need to worry for any exit scam or dump from big whales. That's why even for long term hodl we can hodl it safely as there won't be any kind of market manipulation from whales.

Conclusion:

For short term you can place trade and target 0.27- 0.3$ and can profit and exit from the market but if you like to hodl you can make a target of 0.9-1$ in BAT price.We have seen the spike in BAT in 2018 after the bull run, So this time also we can expect the same with greater potential.

Note- Everything Presented here is for Educational purposes, You should make your own analysis and research for investing your money 😊.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

What is BAT?

BAT is an Erc-20 token launched by the Brave Project. Brave browser is basically a fork of Chrome browser with advanced security and earning options. User can watch and earn Tokens every month. For details you can check in Brave Browser website.

BAT Info you should look into:

Bat is ranked #52 for the current market cap. And the current market cap is 300M only with 24 hour of Trading volume of 96M.

On 2018 The BAT has reached 0.95$ and now it's -78% of it's all time value.

Current Market Situation:

Screenshot_2020-11-07-12-54-18-789_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.3701bdb7ed8fb517153908a77b4f7deb.jpg

For short term:

Currently BAT is Trading at around 0.20$ and 

the resistance at 0.21$ looks the next target of the BAT. And if we see a breakout from that resistance the price can easily go upto the 0.27-0.3$ as the resistance will provide as support.

Every Altcoins at this moment are getting positive affect from the btc moment. As the btc is bullish now, the alts are also moving with great momentum. So BAT would provide the good profit even in short term.

For Long Term:

You can expect price for around 0.9-1$ and it will make the total market cap of BAT only 1.5B. ( Seeing current Market BAT will be ranked #20 if it reaches 1$) So it's not a big price for BAT.

Rough Profit Estimation For short term:

Even if you invest 10$ in BAT( 0.2$ each BAT) you can get 50BAT and if the price rise to 0.27.You can easily make 3-4$ profit. 

Stop loss should be at 0.17$ and but there is no need to worry for dump which I will discuss later😜.

BAT Addreses With Non- Zero Value: 

glassnode-studio_bat-number-of-addresses-with-a-non-zero-balance-7-d-moving-average.thumb.png.60ff4e1738028dbcb6131c0393a2309d.png

And if we see the total bat addreses with non-zero balance. We can clearly see it's parabolic and more than 300k clearly shows new people are coming increasing the BAT demand. The data is slightly old as I don't have Premium membership in glassnode but we can see it's growing parabolic.

Indicators:

Screenshot_2020-11-07-13-12-09-835_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.f60260034323e0838abe3b4b7c341eb0.jpg

I personally use EMA 8 and Ema 34 strategy and it looks like in 4hour chart the BAT is already headed to break 0.21$ resistance but we will see small dump, accumulate and pump in my opinion for short term. If you wait some time you can even buy at dip and wait to sell at peak.

BAT has Zero Inflation Coming to Market:

One of the main thing before investment in any projects is inflanation. The inflanation in BAT is zero. Meaning the total Supply of token which is 1.5B is already on circulation and there will be no new BAT creation in coming days. 

It means we don't need to worry about inflanation. If the price dump then it will be because of Market movement for small time and it will recover quickly so if you can hodl then profit is almost guaranteed.

Big Whales OF BAT:

IMG_20201107_135901.thumb.jpg.b1455c24b92cbdb4375383707b1c9a46.jpg

And if we see the holders of BAT token there aren't big whales who will dump their tokens. Biggest is only Binance with 7% which says we don't need to worry for any exit scam or dump from big whales. That's why even for long term hodl we can hodl it safely as there won't be any kind of market manipulation from whales.

Conclusion:

For short term you can place trade and target 0.27- 0.3$ and can profit and exit from the market but if you like to hodl you can make a target of 0.9-1$ in BAT price.We have seen the spike in BAT in 2018 after the bull run, So this time also we can expect the same with greater potential.

Note- Everything Presented here is for Educational purposes, You should make your own analysis and research for investing your money 😊.

@Ridam the analysis you put together is one of a kind!!! 

BAT coin is relatively low in value as compared to many other coins, therefore I wouldn't recommend that one trade using a BAT coin, 

• +1 2

13 hours ago, Froshk said:

@Ridam the analysis you put together is one of a kind!!! 

BAT coin is relatively low in value as compared to many other coins, therefore I wouldn't recommend that one trade using a BAT coin, 

@Froshk Really? Does it means if the coin price is low we shouldn't trade the token?🤣 In my opinion the token is undervalued that's why I made this topic and cover important factors 😊.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't trust on any new coin blindly and there are many reason that you should have to avoid the new coins because many of them are scammers and they are in market to target the new users.

• -1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Don't trust on any new coin blindly and there are many reason that you should have to avoid the new coins because many of them are scammers and they are in market to target the new users.

This isn't new projects bro. Bat is with us since 2017. It's been more than 3 years they are in the market. I'm not making this analysis blindly, i have covered many aspects like no inflation coming to bat. After 2017 bull run  bat has peaked 0.95$ and we may see same thing this time. Please read whole topic and conclude they are scammers or not 😜.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this mate, we should try to invest and trade these kind of altcoins that has a potential in the near future, i will definitely will trade this coin and invest on it.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Khan said:

Well, there are no scam coins released in the market, they're just called as a scam because of having a small amount of value, we should focus on bitcoin right now by reaching the $18000 last hour.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for sharing this mate, we should try to invest and trade these kind of altcoins that has a potential in the near future, i will definitely will trade this coin and invest on it.

@Tine0313 I see the potential in Brave Project and if you could make your own research before trading into this coin then it will be better. You can take my points as reference and analyse on your own. Please don't invest just because of my view ☺️.

42 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there are no scam coins released in the market, they're just called as a scam because of having a small amount of value, we should focus on bitcoin right now by reaching the $18000 last hour.

@Mcd0d0 Well there are scam projects and they mostly attract the investors and dump their tokens and fade away. Small value coins aren't scam coin. If coin has very low market cap the we can say it's dead but referring as scam coin isn't good idea.

Yes Bitcoin is doing great, I have made topic about the recent pump and for price discussion. You can view topic here.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/325308-btc-trading-at-177k/

• +5 1

Many experts had previously expected that this currency would explode, but it did not happen, as it rose for a very short period and then returned to decline for several months, and in my personal opinion this currency is not good for short-term trading.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, magd said:

Many experts had previously expected that this currency would explode, but it did not happen, as it rose for a very short period and then returned to decline for several months, and in my personal opinion this currency is not good for short-term trading.

@magd Bro that's because of Bitcoin I think. Even ethereum isn't doing much progress if we compare to last cycle. And during 2017 after the bull run, Bat has pumped significant during the altcoin season. My target is for that and we know no inflation is coming to Bat which means there is very less risk Hodling it.

• +1 1

BAT is not only in brave browser you know but also in publishox forum but i dont think this two thing cant affect on BAT token much..   So recently it price 0.19 usd which is still good for BAT investor..  Again as you said that BAT token has no planning to increase it supply so we can easily imaginy soon BAT price will be in moon as it get support by Binance also..    

• +3 1

Actually I listen about bat coin first time it's mean it isn't famous as other coins is but I don't take any risk about this coin now the BTC is on the moon so we should do some trading on those coins which we know already it will help us in getting profit by the way I appreciate your work also..

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

BAT is not only in brave browser you know but also in publishox forum but i dont think this two thing cant affect on BAT token much..   So recently it price 0.19 usd which is still good for BAT investor..  Again as you said that BAT token has no planning to increase it supply so we can easily imaginy soon BAT price will be in moon as it get support by Binance also..    

The total supply is already in circulating supply bro. There will be no new BAT which is going to minted. So it means no inflation coming to market and that's definitely worthy to invest. BAT has been consolidating in that area for long time so we can see move from BAT in altcoins season coming.

And Talking about publish0x, it's allows Bat to rate and it's a usecase of Bat token but I don't think it's making huge difference.

53 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Actually I listen about bat coin first time it's mean it isn't famous as other coins is but I don't take any risk about this coin now the BTC is on the moon so we should do some trading on those coins which we know already it will help us in getting profit by the way I appreciate your work also..

I think you don't use Brave browser? It's privacy concerned browser and it's like fork of Chrome. You can earn bat tokens just by browsing and watching privacy respected ads. Referal Program is also available there. You should check about that. Brave Browser is available in all platforms.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is nothing that will happen to BAT, it is just one of the tokens that wants to be popular and paid by some platforms for this reason. But BAT has only just been a coin that attracts people. Some people are paid in it and yet converted it to good coins like bitcoin. 

On 11/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, Ridam said:

@Mcd0d0 Well there are scam projects and they mostly attract the investors and dump their tokens and fade away. Small value coins aren't scam coin. If coin has very low market cap the we can say it's dead but referring as scam coin isn't good idea.

I will agree with you mate because there's a lot of ICO's which is releasing a small amount of value up to zero, this is always happens on airdrop, many people are being disappointed because they're waiting for too long by just getting a small amount of profit.

thats a very nice analysis @Ridam , but dont you think its still searching for a bottom? because even though yesterday itr pumped 15% but it lost it all again today, I wouldnt go into altcoins unless i make sure bitcoin starts to lose dominance and falls below 60%.

• +2 1

Bat is going to explored sooner but that is our hope in every situations we see our self so that is our hope always but some peoples they thought is different from yours but they also make senses.

Good and informative post as I come to know about this coin by reading your post and Your analysis is too good and explained it really well.But how can we trust that the Price of this will rise again just only on the analysis or predictions so I think It could be risky to invest in such coin or we should learn about it deeply.

On 11/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, Ridam said:

Congratulations for all of those invested at the the buy range I have mentioned. Its been a hold of around 5months or even less and the coin exploded just like I had predicted. As the fundamentals and techicals were too much strong, Bat is able to cross 1$. And now it is trading at around 1.12$ or more in few exchanges.

I am happy for everyone who thinks better about this when I had posted this and for those who were doubtful  I would like say that, if we buy good project with strong team and better fundamentals. It is really safe to invest at bottom or dip.

For those who are trying to take entry at this level, Please be cautious and do your own research furthermore.

I did not invested much into the BAT tokens but I have some TOKENS coming in to my Uphold wallet from the Brave software. I have unaltered BAT tokens around 250 and thanks to its current growth to give $1 for 1 BAT tokens. Profit is not more but still it is the best for 250 BAT tokens inside my Uphold wallet. I hope the price of BAT will growing even more than this. 

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I did not invested much into the BAT tokens but I have some TOKENS coming in to my Uphold wallet from the Brave software. I have unaltered BAT tokens around 250 and thanks to its current growth to give $1 for 1 BAT tokens. Profit is not more but still it is the best for 250 BAT tokens inside my Uphold wallet. I hope the price of BAT will growing even more than this. 

I do have invested in BAT before creating this topics. I have been silently waiting as inflation coming was 0 for BAT, and the team was developing new products and new partnership. And if I look my current position I had made more than 5X return and I also booked my profit so that my total risk gets reduced too. And as the big alt season havenot started yet, I see there is alot of room for BAT to grow. Hodling the held tokens would be great idea. I also do have BAT in brave wallet, but I need 25BAT to withdraw as the reward is pretty low in my country it would take more months for me to get them in my uphold wallet.

• +4 1

23 hours ago, Ridam said:

I need 25BAT to withdraw as the reward is pretty low in my country it would take more months for me to get them in my uphold wallet.

I do not know from when this feature is there on Brave browser. Do you have an active and verified Uphold wallet? If yes, you can link your YouTube channel on this page https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ to collect the tips and get paid in USD. The payment will be sent to you once in month when you manage to meet the minimum threshold of 5 BAT. 

A guy has explained a trick to collect more BAT tokens, check this one https://cryptotalk.org/topic/350942-how-to-get-quick-rewards-from-brave-browserpayment-proof-included/ 😀