How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Yes your post is very informative and useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. We are know that bitcoin is a digital currency. It is most popular currency it's use in online market. It is the king of all others crypto curriences. It's trading volume is very high.

On 7/11/2020 at 23:53, saraanna396 said:

No es difícil, solo explícales sobre las ventajas del Bitcoin como moneda de compra y venta a través de Internet, cuál es la idea de su creación y cómo se hace, su precio que está sujeto a oferta y demanda comInsertar otros medios o cualquier otra. moneda en el mercado, puede explicar estos puntos utilizando términos fáciles lejos de ser complejos.

I think this explanation is very good, and it is also very important to remind people of the decentralization of bitcoin, and something that many people do not pay attention to and get carried away by the spirit of the market is not to buy in maximums, so they want more

For me, I consider cryptocurrencies as a whole, and Bitcoin in particular, a true digital revolution and a powerful new technology that will someday become an alternative to physical currencies.

This is due to the great advantages offered by cryptocurrencies, which made them preferred by us over physical currencies

21 minutes ago, lucho29x64 said:

I think that convincing someone in every way would be difficult, it's up to the person you want to explain it to. BitCoin is revolution, and revolution comes into the mind of whoever is looking for it. Look at it this way, everything goes hand in hand with interest... That is, the person must read a lot of the content that this digital currency brings in order to be sure of what they're looking for in it... whether it's investment or profit.

@lucho29x64 Of course dear, convincing to someone it is really difficult for me how to explain and share ideas with second person special those who has no connection with technology world, social media world, but the next generation will easily understand these all because the cryptocurrencies is the future currencies.

Edited by MT khan

It's quite difficult to make a person understand about bitcoin who doesn't even know what digital currency.But with effort nothing is impossible. First tell them about the cryptocurrencies, digital trading. And slowly take them up to bitcoin. An easy way is to compare bitcoin with digital gold.

• +5 2

Well, this article is very good, but the matter simply does not need to be complicated, I can first show them some sites from which we can buy things with cryptocurrencies, and I may make a purchase in front of them, this is very enough to convince, then tell them about the price of bitcoin every year until They are convinced that the Bitcoin project is very successful and its price continues to rise.

• +5 1

Thank you for the tips, i was trying to explain what bitcoin is, to my grandpa, but it's harder than it looks. I tried to explain them how easy to send money if you use bitcoin or crypto, but i don't think they understand me. They can't imagine sending money without using banks.

• Useful or interesting 1

A bitcoin is a coin that is digital in nature and use in the cost of exchange as good and service in the world and his use to give ways have to mining it for usage if you didn't have capital to invest on it demand.

• +2 1

To my own understand of Bitcoin , Bitcoin is the valuable and first cryptocurrency and the most trending cryptocurrency..

Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency. It allows people to send or receive money across the internet, even to someone they don't know or don't trust. Money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity. The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security.

Bitcoin unit is known as SATOSHI and it's worth about $32,000

Hello, bitcoin is the digital money which is held in a block chain technology .Block chain is safe and secure it stores our data in blocks and that are then  chained together.

• +5 2

The people who are unaware about this will know easily when we discuss it as a digital currency and online market. Once they understand about currency then obviously they will understand its kinds too.

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part.

your explanation is good my friend we should take a start from the very basic thing that there is money and there are two types of money and then we can extend the difference between the digital money and the cryptocurrency

Yes dear the information you shared with us is very useful and it explain all about bitcoin as we all know bitcoin price is rising day by day in future bitcoin is very useful for all of us specially for those who needs to earn good money

• Useful or interesting 1

On 14/1/2021 at 20:54, ana_theprincess said:

Muy buenas ideas querida muchas gracias por compartirlas. De hecho, estos días quería explicarle bitcoin a una persona que no lo entendía pero no sabía por dónde empezar. De todas las ideas elegiré la que btc es intangible y con ella puedes comprar múltiples artículos ya sean bienes físicos o servicios.

I think you should first explain something quickly about Blockchain because if you say that it is intangible and you can buy things you are only explaining its use, but they will not know the fundamental basis of cryptocurrencies.
I personally would talk about the potential, technology, deflationary asset to promote education and investment, obviously it would have to be several sessions and not overwhelm you with knowledge.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Excellent explanation friend, but most people still believe that it is imaginary money or some game, and those who have heard only know that it is used in a bad way as in the deepweb or for money laundering, hopefully everything will have the future the world knows cryptocurrencies and uses them without fear of anything.

I think it's very difficult to explain what Bitcoin is to anyone who's just heard about it and hasn't looked at its features!
Some people can't believe you, unfortunately because they are not aware of current developments!
But I can introduce it to them as follows:
Bitcoin is a new type of currency or money. It is a digital currency that relies on cryptography and is also a decentralized currency, i.e. no one is controlled by other users, they are the ones who make it and use it without the need for an intermediary or a watchdog, such as a government or a bank like the rest of the currencies in the world. Allows you to buy freely online without the need for a bank or other to deal with it, and your information is fully encrypted, so the seller cannot know from the buyer!
In 2008, a person named Satoshi Nakamoto published a study explaining what Bitcoin is and how Bitcoin works, and in 2009 Satoshi launched the Bitcoin Network to the world.

The people who are unaware about this will know easily when we discuss it as a digital currency and online market. Once they understand about currency then obviously they will understand its kinds too.

That was a very challenging topic and question to all crypto currency users.

For me, we are in the modern world we’re if we said about crypto currency like the bitcoin, many people have a basic knowledge about it. But if we talk to a person who does not have any idea about the crypto currency it is quite challenging, it is better to share basic knowledge about it. We can begin it, like online transactions on the online shopping so that they will familiarize on what crypto currency really is. Explaining needs a time and effort to fully understand it because some people are not just a fast learner.

• +3 1

You just have to brief them about cryptocurrency it's importance what it may likely become in future and they can read more on it on google or watch videos on youtube.

Fiat currencies while we know it means the central bank currencies, as a term it has a meaning. Fiat means government backed money, the government is the only thing backing this type of money, it is not gold or something else but trust that your government will keep the economy running smoothly.

If we tell them that bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and because of saving them from touching one another .and so bitcoin was trying to break the walls and give us the fredom to that .by doing that i hope they will understand day by day .

Well explaining isn't easy as you think buddy ,most especially the old men and become in future and they can read more on it on Google or watch videos on youtube . because some people are not just a fast kearner .

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone my friend it is really helpful for everyone to understand their family and friends about bitcoin . There are many people who don't believe on online work and don't believe on crypto currencies but my friends in my opinion if you earn money and tell about this your friends and family I think they believe on this .

Спросите у своих знакомых, кому хотите рассказать про биткоин, в чём они видят ценность золота. Ничего не смогут ответить, потому что «ценность» в редкости не представляет для некоторых людей никакой ценности. Мне, например, по цвету медь нравится больше. Золото – кусок металла. Биткоин и производные имеют вполне себе реальную ценность, которая сводится к тому, что посредники в виде банков, живущих за огромные комиссии, уходят далеко в прошлое.