Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets

Security is our first priority and the risk of lost is in both wallets in internet wallet or mobile wallet.But in mobile wallet the chance is minimum .In internet wallet they can hack you any time without your permission.In case of mobile wallet the risk pf loss is when you lost your mobile if mobile is safe than your wallet is safe too .

I think Mobile wallets are the best for use for users,because these are easily accesible.these r easily downloaded from playstore app.these r secure and safe in use.But the preferences of users r always matter to choose wallets.

I will not prefer online wallet because it is prone to hackers, mobile wallet is still good and better because at least your information will be stored on phone. But people still need to be very careful as it is not also really safe because people use phones daily to browse and phones can easily loss. 

Edited by Bitpapacoins

1 hour ago, Shahid756 said:

Some types of online wallet are too good but in privacy of Wallets I will prefer mobile wallet. Because there's wallet can be used anywhere and any time . Mobile wallet is too easy to use than online wallet. It has many helpful features. These wallet are more secure and relaible than online wallets. In mobile wallets there is no fear to scamme money no fear to stolen by hackers.

In addition to what you have pointed out, tge mobile wallet is definitely my favorite, the main reason is that, it gives easy access to onrs funds and also is less prone to scam and hacks

The risk of lose is un both type of wallets but in online wallets its more as compare to mobile wallet  therefore i prefer mobile wallet beacuse  if mobile is safe than my wallet is also safe .Keeping my cell phone secure i can secure my wallet.

In this regard I always prefer Mobile wallets.because these wallet are easily accesible and availble on playstore app.These wallets are more convenient to use.These are secure and safe.Personal informations are not hacked by any hacker.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:18 AM, Froshk said:

Which Do you prefer, ONLINE                wallets or MOBILE wallets 

Wallets are like the first step towards accuring or owning a cryptocurrency 

Online wallet 

An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet. Although they are fast in transactions and are able to manage multiple crypto currencies on the go, the risk are that you are opened to a potential vulnerability to hackers and scams

Mobile wallet 

ON the contrary, mobile wallets are available on your phone through an application. 

They are secured and a bit safe as well as easily accessible but you risk losing your cryptos should incase you lost or misplace your phone 

Having gone through these post,          which would you rather prefer? 

ONLINE or MOBILE wallets?? 

I will go for mobile wallets.Because it is safer than online wallets.There is less chance of hacking and personal data invasion.And wallet is the most sensitive issue for a cryptouser or online businessman.Because all our asstes are bought and sold through the wallets.So security should be the first priority while using wallets other than transaction speed.So giving this the most priority,I will definitely choose mobile wallet.

According to my observation Mobile wallets are the best wallets from over all wallets,because Mobile wallets have a lots of benefits as we have our mobile with us either we are at home or aut of home.

11 hours ago, Kathe said:

I would prefer mobile wallets . These wallets have less chanve of spamming. And our money is safe in it all time. These provides us comfort also . As we carry our cell phones all the time with us. We can make trasaction any time at fair fee rates.

In as much as the confortability and mobility is guaranteed on a mobile wallet, there's also tendency of inadvertently loosing your mobile wallet, and if at all you haven't backed up or written down your keys, there's a high probability of losing your funds forever 

I prefer to use online platforms beacuse these are safe and  secure platforms we can easily get access to these platforms without facing any problems.more our Crypto assets remains safe and secure in these platforms.we can easily send, receive and exchange our different kinds of Crypto currencies here.i like these platforms and their remarkable and charming features.i suggest you should sign up on theses applications and enjoy their remarkable and awesome features.more these are the source of earning for us.these are the most wonderful and amazing platform in the crypto trading world.

I will choose or prefer mobile wallets. It is because it is more convenient and easy to access compare to web wallets or online wallets. Also, most of the wallets that you can use in the web also have a mobile version already so you don't need to surf the web, just need to download it and you are ready to use it

• +3 1

There are many Kinds of wallets in the market and each  Wallet has its own strengths and flaws.  According to my information, mobile wallet is better Because it is also easy to use It is used very fast .but Online wallets also have their own place And as far as safety is concerned So a hardware wallet means a layer of safety. So if any Want to use wallet So he should do research on these wallets as per his taste and choose one

I use an online wallet because they are quicker and easier to buy and sell. Nowadays, I think that there will be no problem because the security measures have increased a lot.

I do not mind using both of them as long as they are trustworthy and the site is secure and reliable. Te most important thing when running a cryptocurrency account is reliability and easy access, I do not prefer to deal with wallets that require a lot of authentication because I find it  waste of time to verify every procedure I want to make , it is enough to use a private key.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, David84 said:

I do not mind using both of them as long as they are trustworthy and the site is secure and reliable. Te most important thing when running a cryptocurrency account is reliability and easy access, I do not prefer to deal with wallets that require a lot of authentication because I find it  waste of time to verify every procedure I want to make , it is enough to use a private key.

I totally agree with you, bit what of incase of emergency? I believe you still have a choice to make out of the wallets 

1 hour ago, Honeyhoney said:

Both have the advantages and disadvantages.No one is 100% secure and trustable.Online wallets and mobile wallet have the best feature like security and easy to use for any properties.

Yes these is a blatant truth but remember one of them must has more  advantages/disadvantages than the other, the question still remains, which would you prefer?  And why😊

1 hour ago, polobkhan said:

I use an online wallet because they are quicker and easier to buy and sell. Nowadays, I think that there will be no problem because the security measures have increased a lot.

Offcourse online wallet are very good especially when it comes to exchanges and trading, bit about security, do you know how many exchange site were hacked last year? They all operate the online kind of wallet also. 

Usually between online wallet and mobile wallet I will prepare to use mobile wallet.  The reason is that the mobile wallet is more secure than the online wallet and is trustworthy.  Moreover, the security system of mobile wallet is very modern as compared to online wallet.  And using a mobile wallet is much easier than using an online wallet.  Where anyone can securely store and transact their cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Both have some benefit and chances of getting bank corrupt but if i have to choose one from these two . I'll definitely go for online wallet as its accesses are wide and i don't have to carry my phone everywhere and if i lose my phone i still have the chance to access online wallet.

Well, there are many mobile wallets with good security services. That is why I recommend the most recognized ones such as Blockchain, Coinbase,Uphold, Payeer and be careful with links of doubtful origin for updating, from there hackers get in and they can steal you money, but personally I use more it is on the internet with the browser it is more comfortable and safe than the mobile wallet but that does not mean that mobile is not safe some has good security service with e-mail code or 2FA.

Everyone have his own opinion. Someone like online wallet, or someone like mobile wallet.But i prefer online wallet than offline wallet because of many reasons. Online wallet is more safe,secure and trusted than mobile wallet.It has fast transaction speed.It supports multiple currencies. 

I think it depends on the priority of individuals. This priorities tied on the behalf of personal experiences. In my point of view both are good. But you should select either mobile or online but check its reliability witj respect to the security. Always gave preference to security.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:18 AM, Froshk said:

Which Do you prefer, ONLINE                wallets or MOBILE wallets 

Wallets are like the first step towards accuring or owning a cryptocurrency 

Online wallet 

An online wallet allows you to access your crypto via the internet. Although they are fast in transactions and are able to manage multiple crypto currencies on the go, the risk are that you are opened to a potential vulnerability to hackers and scams

Mobile wallet 

ON the contrary, mobile wallets are available on your phone through an application. 

They are secured and a bit safe as well as easily accessible but you risk losing your cryptos should incase you lost or misplace your phone 

Having gone through these post,          which would you rather prefer? 

ONLINE or MOBILE wallets?? 

I prefer online wallets because I think online wallets are more secure than the mobile wallets. Most of the mobile wallet apps are scam so we should be very careful about the mobile wallets. On the other hand mobile wallets are very comfortable to use but we should keep safe our money in the best wallets. So I think online wallets are the best wallets. 

1 hour ago, Jatlee said:

I think security comes first for me.  I like her any better in terms of safety.  Quick operation, easy operation, not science or the protection of various different facilities should be abolished all the time.

Security should never be compromised for anything, so which do you think is better in terms of security?? 

1 hour ago, Kashif1166 said:

I always prefer offline wallets which arr more safe and secure with very high level of the privavy system It provides very satisfying and loveable facilities and properties to its user's. I it is most trustable and reliable wallet which can be used very easily and conveniently

Well the post is generally about online wallets, the mobile based against the web based, which do you prefer? 

I think portable wallets are goood than online one in any case both are useful.wallets .but in comparison portable wallets ought to be incline toward continuously they are more secure than last mentioned one they are having more security than last mentioned they are with clients so one feel completely secure...

• +2 1

Online wallets can also be the mobile wallet, no confusions please. There are already such wallets like Uphold, Payeer to install on your mobile devices. Non-custodial wallets like Trust wallet, Atomic wallet can also be installed on your smartphone to send or receive crypto for your satisfactions. You might choose either of wallets according to your needs and security features. 

As you probably are aware this is an advanced world and nearly everyone has versatile devices, so online wallets are more dependable and ingenious. I just like to utilize portable mobile wallets since versatile wallets are the most secure spot than online wallets. I Always offer inclination to security.