Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets

There are many Kinds of wallets in the market and each  Wallet has its own strengths and flaws.  According to my information, mobile wallet is better Because it is also easy to use It is used very fast .but Online wallets also have their own place And as far as safety is concerned So a hardware wallet means a layer of safety. So if any Want to use wallet So he should do research on these wallets as per his taste and choose one

I think it depends on the priority of individuals. This priorities tied on the behalf of personal experiences. In my point of view both are good. But you should select either mobile or online but check its reliability witj respect to the security. Always gave preference to security.

I use an online wallet because they are quicker and easier to buy and sell. Nowadays, I think that there will be no problem because the security measures have increased a lot.

I will choose or prefer mobile wallets. It is because it is more convenient and easy to access compare to web wallets or online wallets. Also, most of the wallets that you can use in the web also have a mobile version already so you don't need to surf the web, just need to download it and you are ready to use it

I prefer to use online platforms beacuse these are the most secure and safe platforms here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.These have simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problem that's why thousand of people use these platforms.We can easily login into these accounts with our private keys .more these are the most important and powerful source of earning for us that's why I am using these platforms and I advise you should choose these platforms for storing your Crypto assets.these are Multi cryptocurrency platforms support thousand of Crypto currencies.

Online wallets can be good but many people are not careful of how they are using their mobile phones, many donwload malware, the malware that can compromise their wallet or any other things on the phone they are using. But there are good online wallets which people can use and be safe but they have to be careful of what they do with the wallet device. All mobile wallets are online wallets, online wallets also include web and desktop wallets. 

• +1 1

The Digital wallets are mostly used for online transactions and may not necessarily be used on mobile devices. Everyone having his own opinion for using wallets mean its own everyones opinion that they use online wallet or mobile wallet I think online wallet. I think it is not contrary to the online wallet, both use internet to do the transaction, so also mobile wallet is an online wallet. It is mostly use for long term holding. Examples of offline wallets are keepkey wallet.

I think both wallets are  best , moblie wallet is more easy for use because you can use this in any time , easy and simple  for use , online wallet is more secure then the mobile wallet because of it's amazing features and provide many facilities .

I think that both are very nice and useful. Both should be tried those both work nicely . I like both of them . Both are very interested and informative so it is very difficult for me to choose the best .

I think it depends on the priority of individuals. This priorities tied on the behalf of personal experiences. In my point of view both are good. But you should select either mobile or online but check its reliability witj respect to the security. Always gave preference to security.

I prefer online wallet because these are wallets more secure then mobile wallets .it has simply features. It has good reviews about its security and it is easy to use too.

I think that mobile wallets have their advantage over online wallets, because with the mobile wallet you have access to your assets anywhere and anytime.

Online wallets and mobile wallets both having their own qualities. Online wallets can be used with the access of internet and this is very fast and furious wallet. You can safe many crypto coins in it. But one disadvantage is that hackers can hack this wallet while the mobile wallet is always present you and you can access with this wallet with an application and it is also safe method but your coins can be lost in it. 

Both are going to competition and I'm using these wallets...they have many advantages...they are very popular among people due to better security system for currencies...

Both have there proc and cos like you mentioned, but I use the online wallet because its more safer then the mobile wallet. Online wallet is higher security system and very secure system. Online wallet is very easy to use. 

• +1 1

Well if it is concerned about choosing one wallets from online wallets and mobile wallets. My first priority will be mobile wallet as in these kinds of wallets your coins and cryptocurrencies are safe like there is less chance of hacking and loss of money.

I prefer mobile wallet because it has secure and save wallet now a days. Every one use this wallet because very useful and helpful .uses of this wallet very easy.It allows you to send and receive and has Advanced security .

I think online wallet is be safe wallet by securing our cryptocurrencies and coins it has low transaction fees no chance of hacking on this wallet I am using it for many times it's very popular among people due to better security system

Well if this kind of choice is given to me then I'll definitely choose mobile wallets as in this kind of wallet there is less chances of losing of your coins and tokens thus it is basically safe to use like online wallets still doesn't have any safe waly to avoid scamming .  But One disadvantage of using mobile wallet is that when unfortunately your cell phone is snatched there is a chance that you can lose your money.

Both wallets having different qualities and features, but i prefer online wallets because of it's high security system and everyone can access this wallet easily no fear of hacking ,it is reliable and easy to use.

Mobile wallets are very easy to use they are accessible at any time because they are simply an application that you hold in your hand , but online wallets are a little bit more complicated to access, you probably need a laptop. And each one of them has some positive and negative points , the degree of security in both of them is not that high because they both keep your money available on line.

• +2 1

There are many wallets in the world that are very trustworthy wallets. Here you can keep your tokens faithfully. It will protect you from any kind of hacking or any fraudster and you can share it with your friends in minutes.

I prefer to use Online wallets beacuse these are the most secure and safe platform . Coinbase Wallet, Coinomi wallet, Blockchain platform, Yobit platform, Trezor platforms, Trust platform and many of these are the most excellent platform beacuse of its highest updated security system and privacy system our Crypto assets remains safe and secure in these platforms.These have simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problems.These are most comfortable and relaible platforms in the crypto trading world more these are the most powerful and popular cryptocurrency platforms in the crypto trading world.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, MisbahJam said:

I prefer to use Online wallets beacuse these are the most secure and safe platform . Coinbase Wallet, Coinomi wallet, Blockchain platform, Yobit platform, Trezor platforms, Trust platform and many of these are the most excellent platform beacuse of its highest updated security system and privacy system our Crypto assets remains safe and secure in these platforms.These have simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problems.These are most comfortable and relaible platforms in the crypto trading world more these are the most powerful and popular cryptocurrency platforms in the crypto trading world.

I still have a little doubt about absolute security of online wallets, hackers could posible phish your login in details and then gain acces into your accounts and thats why its recommended to always use and second tier security precautions like 2FA and others

Obviously it's online wallets. Because Online wallets are easy, fast and available everywhere. Now Digital wallets made it interesting. Now we can mine or trade with them as a result we can also profit with them !