Scammers are the use of the name of Airdrop to take the pockets's personal key. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Scammers are the use of the name of Airdrop to take the pockets's personal key.

When you join this forum and also when you join the blockchain you should to be careful about the scammers and protect your private key if you lose your private key then you can lose your money e so you should to be careful about that

Scammers plays complicated tricks difficult to uncovered or recognize them unless with distinctive skills and tactics. To remain safe and secured from their attack one must also implore some proactive measures to maintain and safeguard his or her datas, account or currencies. Say no to telegram campaigns

Telegram campaigns harbour bunch of scammers and focus on learning significant means of making independently.

Scammers are very clever and cunning they deceive people in ways that no one can think a bout, the other day I received an email by someone claiming that he has a good offer for me , that he knows a site that can double the money but he is short of Bitcoin and if I send him the money he will send half of the profit to me and he offered to give me the private key to his wallet so I can access it any time and check of everything, I immediately deleted the letter, and knew that it was a scam. 

• +4 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

Now that the crypto marketplace is on an up fashion, it is straightforward to assume that there are lots of recent users coming to the crypto market. The activities of scammers are increasing through competing with the market. And via exploiting this country of the market, scammers are searching out approaches to lure beginners to every step.

The most normally used approach with the aid of scammers nowadays is to create phishing web sites faux giveaway/ airdrop. This lets in scammers to easily scam new crypto customers. Those scams are a long way more risky than the faux giveaway of the regulations for sending price range. Due to the fact as soon as a sufferer sent money of a rip-off, human beings recognise that he has been cheated. And there may be no risk to the relaxation in their pockets budget. So he's going to now not make this type of mistake 2d time. But these private key theft scams are very unstable in this example. Because if a crypto consumer gives the non-public key in their hodl fund wallet to enroll in this airdrop, then his whole fund can be taken via the scammers.Then there is not anything left for them to do, they face large losses because of their own errors and greed.

Because there is a false impression many of the freshmen that it is feasible to make a short benefit from crypto. In order that they participated in the entirety in the wish of a quick profit, and the scammers preserve to take advantage of this greed of the rookies. So our responsibility is to maintain learners away from such scams, to offer them correct facts approximately crypto. I assume the method that scammers are currently using to steal private keys ought to be discussed in detail. So i am creating this thread.

I want all AirDrop veterans to give advice to beginners about Airdrop 

thank you

Scammers nowadays, are everywhere and they're not using only Airdrops to cheat people, they're using many fakes forum, platform or organization to cheat, and the sign of those scam site are 

Fake security

To much bonus of earning

And other things similar to that.

Friend, what you say is the truth, you are right, there are scammers who use or use the name of airdrops to take the personal key or the password of some people who are interested in aidrops and that is what scammers take advantage of to steal from us our money while we trust that they are airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must all keep the personal key secret for the wallets in which we put our money in. We must not send these keys to any party whatsoever. Otherwise, we may lose our money in these wallets.

You are a friend we should never share personal keys with any of the members or any of the forms because the Forum did not need these keys and they will never know who the members to share your personal keys with them whenever we will share the personal mean we are getting to be trapped

Yes, my friend, that is why I always give my opinion on what they publish but I advise them to carry out their own investigations because that kind of people is on the lookout for us to make mistakes to be able to scam us, never give their personal data to anyone because because of them It is easy to reach our accounts, remember that they are experts in stealing, I hope that we are lucky and that kind of people stay away.

• +1 1

It is important to note a very important point, which is that not all of them know that there are proven and important articles on the platform, not everyone is directed towards them to read them and benefit from their information, if they read them and complete the 100 free posts, they will be able to bypass a good number of fraudsters

• +2 1

Excellent you are absolutely right there are many scams we must be careful, I consider this topic very useful also for beginners to guide them not to fall for false promises of unreliable websites. The vast majority of us here have for sure been scammed, including myself.

The majority of airdrops available on all websites now are fake and never pay; they just want to expand their community on various social media platforms, and all projects are fake and do not exist; thus, we must check for each airdrop and determine if it is real or not before joining it.

To avoid fraud, my friend, we must not give any personal information or passwords to anyone.

As for me, I tried more than one airdrop, and they were all fraudulent, and I stopped that.

I thank you for this post. In my personal opinion, scammers are everywhere and they can hide and disguise well. Therefore, we must always be careful when entering any anonymous site and make sure of the party we are dealing with in order to stay safe

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies, there are many scammers, so you must be careful in dealing with them and not be greedy for their false and fake offers.

You are right, in light of the wide spread of digital currencies, people resort to airdrops to obtain new digital currencies in a fast way, but unfortunately most of them are false and aim to waste your time through a set of commands that you must activate and in the end you do not get anything

• +3 1

Hello my friend , I believe now we all know now how dangerous the scammers are ,

Also we know that they everywhere here on this forum on trading platforms , on social media , on mails also on air drops too 

Cause they easily make and airdrop project in order to seal our personal information such as passwords and emails also our wallet key 

So we need to be careful of that and use only the legit air drops sites 

• +1 1

Today there are many airdrops that are constantly launched, but not all of them are true, this means that most of these airdrops are created by scammers to send money to your personal account and this is what is really not worth trying, we have It must be very clear that the airdrops that ask for a lot of money to carry out these projects are scammers who want to steal our money constantly.

Scarmmers are very smart seriously. They have different tactics of scaming innocent people. So we have to be careful and be vigilant while engaging ourselves in any online business. I haven't participate in any airdrop sites before.

On 11/5/2020 at 12:17 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

Now that the crypto marketplace is on an up fashion, it is straightforward to assume that there are lots of recent users coming to the crypto market. The activities of scammers are increasing through competing with the market. And via exploiting this country of the market, scammers are searching out approaches to lure beginners to every step.

The most normally used approach with the aid of scammers nowadays is to create phishing web sites faux giveaway/ airdrop. This lets in scammers to easily scam new crypto customers. Those scams are a long way more risky than the faux giveaway of the regulations for sending price range. Due to the fact as soon as a sufferer sent money of a rip-off, human beings recognise that he has been cheated. And there may be no risk to the relaxation in their pockets budget. So he's going to now not make this type of mistake 2d time. But these private key theft scams are very unstable in this example. Because if a crypto consumer gives the non-public key in their hodl fund wallet to enroll in this airdrop, then his whole fund can be taken via the scammers.Then there is not anything left for them to do, they face large losses because of their own errors and greed.

Because there is a false impression many of the freshmen that it is feasible to make a short benefit from crypto. In order that they participated in the entirety in the wish of a quick profit, and the scammers preserve to take advantage of this greed of the rookies. So our responsibility is to maintain learners away from such scams, to offer them correct facts approximately crypto. I assume the method that scammers are currently using to steal private keys ought to be discussed in detail. So i am creating this thread.

I want all AirDrop veterans to give advice to beginners about Airdrop 

thank you

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information actually scammer is the  worest word of  the English actually this is the biggest problem that is facing everyone and actually I do not know that why people do it but thanks to you for sharing this that through  airdrops people also make scams.

• +3 1

Friend did not know that scammers use the name of aidrops to take our personal passwords from our accounts in order to steal or scam us now at least thanks to you we already know and also that scammers are capable of not having any limit to steal from us they only want to take away what we work for and achieve by working and striving.

Currently, many airdrop websites are fraud, although there are a few which are legitimate. I often joined a telegram channel in the hopes of being paid, because it was all false and fraud, so I can't engage in any kind of airdrop sites again. I assume some of these are legitimate, but fraudsters are almost always looking for victims.

Currently, many airdrop websites are fraud, although there are a few which are legitimate. I often joined a telegram channel in the hopes of being paid, because it was all false and fraud, so I can't engage in any kind of airdrop sites again. I assume some of these are legitimate, but fraudsters are almost always looking for victims.

Scammers have many tricks of stealing our income but now a days the most common method used by them is airdrops. Approximately 95% of airdrop compaigns are scam that wastes your time and in return left you penniless by stealing your all income.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

These are important recommendations to protect ourselves as much as possible from the scammers, but unfortunately they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any unknown person or site.

I think all airdrops are fake, and their only goal is to gain fame
Be wary of falling for their fake words and ask about your clumsy before you start