Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Yes my dear in everyone works and trading hardships come and we need to grow and face these problem then we will be strong and finally got the good position one day and become the expert trader.

• +1 1

Yes you are right I am a new member here and I am enjoying this forum very much and learn much more about this forum .have a good day and keep it up for further post about this forum.

Yes friend you are right.  If we want to make good money in the forum and get a good idea about this forum then we have to be more attentive to it and more serious about the work.  Seriousness towards work will help us reach our own goals properly.

Never give up in this life because patient is the key of success, dedication, hardworking and commitment if really you are serious to find success never give easily in life not only in crypto currency where other thought you can earn money over night which is a wrong mindset but keep on struggle.

They have least knowledge but i thing this is wrong we should not give up butdo our work with patience and work with honestly then we will achieve our goals onebday. Not only this plateform but in any field of life hardworking is the key of success. 

Yes lot of new members give up easy , my advise to those who's gona give is to find a solution for your problem. Is it time you spend?..then divide the time you spend.. Don't have enough knowledge ?..then do research always!.

I am a new member and it's my first week. I don't have much experience in this and also reputation. But, for that I didn't stop working. I'm spending time in this forum daily and trying to work and research here as much as I can. Thanks for the post sister.. 

Its never pleasant to hear about someone giving up. I have few words for beginners:

Believe me your hard work WILL pay off, don't lose hope. There is always dark before light. Just hang in there, make your efforts. Sometimes, things require time but they surely will happen. You need to be optimistic about that otherwise you will not be successful.

We must never give up on cryptography and less when we have already started it because that of choosing to give up and leave everything is like taking the easy path instead of moving forward and not giving up and keep pressing until we achieve everything we want or want because We know that if we continue it will not be an easy path but when we obtain the reward we will want to continue even more that is why we always have to press and never give up the first time.

Off course i am strongly agree with you  . If you are sincere with wth job then when you joined cryptotalk forum you should follow the rules and be patient. With the help of patience then you become a successful on this forum. Earning money is not a easy job . You should take a time to this forum .

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies is a trade that is not for everyone without a doubt, it is something that requires a lot of time invested and a lot of knowledge that is why many people find this issue somewhat complicated and then they weaken at the time of their investment or simply not They are constant so it is good to know that the basis of cryptocurrency trading is knowledge.

• +2 1

Yeah definitely it is lesson able saying slow and steady win the race if you will be active and keep working on this forum for a long time you will get valuable profit and which always inspire me that this forum is giving a quality of knowledge...

All everyday issues require to endeavor, difficult work and time to accomplish great results..and the field of digital forms of money is also..so we must have tolerance and make a solid effort to make progress and benefits.

@kizz dear friend hard work and patience are very important for success. If we want successful we must work hard and keep patience then we will become successful. 

• +4 1

Absolutely you are right, I feel like giving up too when I first start because everything feels so strange and look boring to me, but with the help some topics so far, I think am catching up with how the forum works. Thanks to the experts on this. Now am ready to stay and I hope for the best in this forum...

For novices, they truly are currently in an arduous preliminary phase. They have to know, profit experience and information, plus so they are going to suffer inside the beginning.You ought to learn the very fundamentals nicely and know that the dealing field previous to searching to get a earnings immediately. Due to the fact rush could be your enemy of succeeding.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:46 PM, imrantaj33303 said:

Just do not give up in crypto talk. Keep commenting regularly and making posts regularly. The more you get experience the more beneficial it will be for you to earn BTC.

Yes you are right never give up in crypto talk.this is not only for this platform but also for every aspect of life never give up to get success.always keep working and searching if you waana have success.

• +1 1

Where until i have seen most of the beginners work 2 or three days on this forum and then they give up their work because they can't understand this so you should not give up if you want to get success and reach to your destination your continuing struggle make you one day a successful person

Keep doing your work well and believe to this forum for earning you will become successful in the cryptocurrency and this platform cryptotalk. Your well working is case your well income so work hard to harder and achieve your targets good luck.

I have noticed many inactive accounts only with few posts. Some of beginners left the forum because of newness of cryptocurrencies. It is hard for many of us to understand the new kind of exposure of this digital world.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +5 1

Don't want to give up my friends. 

Because when you have no patience you will never be successful in life. 

This forum requires time and patience to earn money. 

You need to invest your time in that forum to earn money. 

One day you will be successful too new comers like the seniors are successful here. 

Never lose hope, try try try and try. 

I think that in everything you are doing, you have to start as a beginner because you have no ideas or experience about cryptocurrencies. We should be patience to become successful.

• +1 1

Hi colleagues. I think hustling is what we need in cryptotalk we should not give up because you will be paid for all our efforts that are meaningful to the public. Its good to create time daily for crypto despite title scheduled so that our work will be done

• Useful or interesting 1

My impatient friend will not succeed in the cryptocurrency space. Working here takes patience and calm in order to generate benefits and payments. The good ones never stop working and keep creating posts.

• +1 1