Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

Indeed, I think that Bitcoin has a bright future in the future, but it does not mean that it will get rid of gold because gold has been around for centuries and gold remains a tangible substance that has a presence on the ground, so people will feel more secure in dealing with it, so I think that Bitcoin is unable to do that, but  It can be used to invest and earn some profits after a period of retention.

I agree with you on some points, but we must not forget the reasons for the rapid spread of this currency and its acquisition of this popularity in a rather short period.
Cryptocurrencies cannot be monopolized by a person or government, as is the case with gold
Therefore, in the distant future, it is likely that cryptocurrencies will operate on their own.

My friend, despite the power of gold in the world and has been around for several centuries, Bitcoin has the same popularity around the world, but let me say, especially at the present time, that Bitcoin will replace gold due to acceptance all over the world, but despite that they are similar in spread and cannot be any  Someone speculated about the results and let's wait a while to see which is better than the other, since both are getting more and more valuable day by day

YES you are right my friend bit coin will never replace gold because both have different value and different consistency rates . both have good rates .

• +1 1

In fact, I completely agree with you on that my friend, despite the wide spread of Bitcoin, and the great popularity of it by customers, but I do not think that it will replace gold, and that is for the convincing reasons that you mentioned in your post, as both have advantages that make it stay and continue

• +1 1

Both have really distinct characteristics, but even if the value of Bitcoin becomes much more expensive than gold, I think that gold will maintain its uniqueness, I do not think that anyone will wear a bitcoin necklace

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, in your opinion and your post

Because your words are completely correct

Both gold and Bitcoin have their advantages and everyone works on what they prefer

Therefore, one will not replace the other

In fact, I completely agree with you on what I said .. that gold and bitcoin are decentralized and this is what makes them good at investing in the long run .. Most of the time people resort to gold because it is old throughout the ages and from those days to the present day a currency with the same features has not even come Bitcoin was issued .. they are great to work with and I hope to reach that stage .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Gold is a strong, safe and highly profitable asset for long-term investments
And for discussion ...
There are many factors that make gold a strong and safe asset.
Regardless of demand, supply is still disproportionately low.
They are valuable as consumer goods items such as jewelry and electronics, and are rare.
Gold cannot be manufactured as if a company is issuing new shares, and. These points make it clear that both gold and Bitcoin will be valuable as investments and neither will replace the other.

In my opinion, whatever the quality of the bitcoin and encrypted digital currencies, Bitcoin will not replace gold because gold is a very old metal and on the basis of which the economy of countries depends.

Of course, gold will not be exchanged for bitcoin, each of them has its value and price in the market, and no one can overthrow the other, but there will be some kind of competition through supply and demand.

Yes, I support you, the opinion that Bitcoin has become popular and spread throughout the world just like gold, but I think that with Bitcoin we have to be more careful than fraudsters 

As we all know both bitcoin and gold each have their advantages and disadvantages, as Bitcoin has high profits, but it is less stable, and you can lose all your money through fraud or hacking and as for gold, it is price is more stable but its profits are lower compared to that of bitcoin.

Nobody anticipated that there would be a challenge when it came to ensuring that we are able to follow strategies that are available to adopt; once we adopt, we would ensure that we carry on the second stage of replacing the current type of programs.

Bitcoin cannot replace gold, as gold is one of the distinct metals that receive great attention from people, and Bitcoin is a distinct, but not stable, good currency for trading, and the most important thing that distinguishes it is the lack of knowledge of the people dealing with it, so transactions are completed without entering any personal information.

• +3 1

I don't think this is true
In the past, gold was the source of separation in money and forms the basis of the value of the currency, and its value is currently one of the most stable, so some use it to store their own money so that it is does not lose value after a substance so that it can be exchanged for Bitcoin

Bitcoins and gold are not equal ,there are two kind of things.although both them are very precious, bitcoins is a digital currency and gold is metal things.

Hi dear greetings in my opinion I think it would take 225 or maybe attack a later then cryptocurrency will be able to replace gold but not right now because gold is powerful economy around the world and everyone using gold for their currency

Dear bitcoin and gold both have their importance separately because if we buy my gold then it will be  long time than investment and if we buy bitcoin it is also beneficial but it's price increases and decreases day by day so we should choose that both gold and bitcoin are best.

Yes this is the truth that bitcoin and the gold are not a same thing and the gold rates in the market are very high in this stage and the bitcoin contain a very few of the money, and the people will prefer to buy a gold for the face any problem. 

I think gold is more safe and better asset. Because people see it and touch it but bitcoin can't seen and touch it. These are very good things both are Bitcoin and gold but this time of bitcoin.

Yes my dear mate you said right and i agree with you that bitcoin not replace gold but in my opinion both are important for us and bitcoin is the most important digital currency that increase its value as it demand increase in the world not doubt it is a digital currency but we can buy all important goods from bitcoin.

Your idea is good and logical. China and the United States of America have stated that there is no substitute for gold, and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) will not replace gold.

As a colleague, although you have pointed out that these are very similar, I do not think that Bitcoin will replace gold, and for a good reason that gold has been around for ages and its value is still rising, but you can say Bitcoin is like a virtual image of gold.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, because Bitcoin and gold happen on the same, but let time and time determine which of them is stronger. I am still a beginner here and I will content myself with reading the comments and putting the appropriate support for the appropriate and useful comment on this topic

• +1 1