Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

No friends, Bitcoin is gold is best for daimon,bit bitcoin markets is up dwon is not intersting this today's hafdwon is not good for crytp carncy.

The issue is that the btc undoubtedly reaches a better value than gold this is because with the btc it is somewhat easier to make transactions or do business because you can make international transfers without any problems in exchange with gold is difficult to move from one country to another.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Friend, In my opinion no currency in the world can replace gold. Gold is the safest and cleanest asset which can only grow high in terms of prices. On the other hand bitcoin has its own place.

Hi,  though I am a newbie,  but I think I do have something to say in this topic,  I don't think that btc can ever replace gold, because they are two different things serving the same purpose,  so they can actually work together. 

I totally agree with you. Gold and bitcoin have their own significance. Nothing can replace anything else. But in the future, I think Bitcoin will be much more important than gold. But gold will still be used as it is today. Both gold and bitcoin will be safe.

• +1 2

Good topic my friend Gold is safe and stronger accest so it's every time you sale it and bitcoin is now mostly popular currency so I think both Gold and bitcoin is value able and naver loss in this 

You've highlighted some great points. Yes there are similarities but bitcoin can't replace gold. Gold is a tangible thing, we can have it and keep it. I know we can also keep bitcoin but it's a digital currency. A digital currency can't replace a natural ingredient like gold.

With all this affinity my friend explained between gold and Bitcoin, but I don't think that they should be compared to each other, you will have a distinctive feature between them, and he will explain to us in the future whether we can compare them

I believe that BITCOIN will replace GOLD in the very near future due to its ease of availability at the time of payment or transfer since GOLD in these times of pandemic is difficult to transfer from one country to another, in addition you have to pay some customs taxes but with BITCOIN does not have these types of problems, which makes it very attractive to some investors who see it as a paradise of value.

The gold will simply continue to be gold and with a good value in the market, the notorious difference is that gold is a process to transport it from country to country.Also, a lot of expense is generated doing this, in exchange, the btc can be sent to any country and only a few minutes reaches its destination and this is what makes it most useful.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion, I do not think that bitcoin replaces gold, both bring very good benefits, when it comes to protecting our money, rather, I think that the two will live together equally, ie will be a complement to each other, and each will choose the use, according to their convenience and resources available to them.

• +1 1

Bitcoins can't replace by gold because gold having fixed price which change after a period of time but the bitcoin having price that flaucsetaets at every time so  it's wrong and gold having a particular shape but the bitcoin having not. 

Bitcoin and gold both are very valuable and their prices increased. Some people invest their money in gold and some other valuable commodities but in recent days Bitcoin is become very popular and the use of  cryptocurrency is increased .I don't think that Bitcoin replace gold

I think your post is very useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. I think in the future bitcoin replace the gold. Bitcoin is become most popular coin everyone use this as a money in markets . Bitcoin is a digital currency and I think in future everyone intrect in digital currency.

Really this post is very useful and necessary. Here are some useful things to highlight. Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. As popular as it is in the market, it is also very popular with us. You can make a lot of money using Bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will increase day by day. It will reach a golden place in the future.

• +3 1

there is no way the Bitcoin can replace the gold because there is no fight between them and gold is not a payment method it is just a commodity

I think that the Bitcoin currency will not replace gold because its price is fixed and often its price changes, and if it changes, it changes a little for this, and the currency of Bitcoin always changes every day and every minute, so I do not think it will be gold in the future

On 10/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, khalilmd said:

gold:
There are many factors that make gold a strong safe asset.

They are valuable as items for consumer goods such as jewelry and electronics, and are rare.

Regardless of demand, supply is still disproportionately low.

Gold cannot be manufactured as if a company issues new shares, or if a federal bank prints money.

Bitcoin:
Bitcoin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that shares some properties of gold.

Some have even called it "digital gold" because of its weak relationship with all other assets, especially stocks.

Market participants may remember the year 2017 when the price of one bitcoin exceeded the price of one troy ounce of gold for the first time

Yes you are right a very valid point of about gold and bitcoin. We have to do a little more experience to understand bitcoin. We are all aware about the gold But it will take time to understand bitcoin. We can call bitcoin as digital gold like where you have not confirmed it above now Because i just joined crypto.

Yes, I agree with you on that. I consider that for each of the Bitcoin and gold, each one of them has its own sofas and its customers, and also that each of them has its uses, so we cannot say that Bitcoin will take the place of gold. Or gold will take the place of Bitcoin

I think the current market situation is that Bitcoin can be compared to gold because its price is slowly going up and the price of gold is going down so it is nice to compare it. I will compare it with everyone.  Thanks for selling and making a good profit

Bitcoin cannot replace gold but it income and the way people everywhere can benefit from Bitcoin people cannot just earn from gold that is the difference and gold is precious why Bitcoin is a digital exchange for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

The difference between them is that gold is tangible, but Bitcoin is intangible. I don't think so and gold will be in one place.

The truth is that gold is more popular and people trust it more than Bitcoin.
Therefore, gold is considered safer than Bitcoin, but surely in the future Bitcoin will gain more popularity and people will believe in it because it is an advanced digital currency.
Unfortunately, until now, there are many institutions and stores that do not accept payment in cryptocurrencies, and this is really unfortunate.

Both gold and bitcoin are good for investment but gold is better. because it exists but bitcoin does not exist.  That is why many people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin. However, it is becoming popular day by day. Both gold and bitcoin have their own place. So replacing them is not very easy.

Here are some tips to help you highlight the importance of gold and how it is a safe investment. Gold has been around for centuries, while Bitcoin is completely new. But Bitcoin has many advantages that gold does not like Bitcoin conversion because it is digital while gold needs to be transported by cars, planes, boats, etc. while it must be difficult to transport. And it takes a long time for Bitcoin to be transferred to any corner of the world in seconds. These and many other advantages make Bitcoin an ideal investment. Although it can be profitable in the short term every day, it is proving more and more that it can be equal to gold and I think someday on the side of gold.