Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

To create a quality post you need to have adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency and the crypto world.  As well as following all the rules of a forum.  Then you have to understand the content of the post well and write the post in a meaningful way. Of course, each post must be within 100 characters.

That is the valuable advice for all of us newbies. I appreciate your way of describing. I am a newbie and struggling for completing my target of 100 content. I am here to learn more and more and usually visit every section to gain knowledge. 

@George10 good topic my friend. The most important thing is to not forget any of these steps because it might cause our post to be removed. Although the first point is not one of the rules in the forum, but one should really focus his attention to not miss any idea and provide a complete post/topic.

Thanks for your sharing . Really we should to make useful post. Which have more attraction with others . And other will give us repotation . And we can increase our income by useful posts. 

Yes,this is valuable information to all members in this forum. First you must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. If you create topics your mind will free and good moods. Throughout this you can get ideas about the topic. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

Making a quality and standard points, posts that will be viewed as important .A quality post should be a post that individuals read to acquire and add as far as anyone is concerned on digital currency and life .

On 10/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, George10 said:

1603887996469.png.b46e5aac10c6408136db8faf95ff556f.png

I first welcome you all to cryptotalk the great forum for cryptocurrence knowledge discussions and many more,please be comfortable and feel free.

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

Whenever you want to make a post always follow the tips given below;

1. Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

2.Take your time don't be in a harry.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

THAT'S ALL I HAD FOR TODAY, HAPPY POSTING MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL..💙

Infact you said it all one need to be careful when you want to write a quality post you need to be observant to avoid making mistake in your write up so that people can give you positive reputation for the post, thanks.

Thank you for sharing this. I just want to say that it is very unfortunate to see that number of our friends are just here because of earning opportunity through this forum and they are not focusing how to create useful topics with proper research and knowledge. We should focus on the quality content writing and this is only achieved through proper time and hard work.

It's very important to create useful and informative post because you are bit there's only for those post that are useful and contain likes so if you don't have information about topic then you should make research get proper information and then post from which de people get information and give them likes.

Dear mate your post is very useful and to create the quality post you should have more knowledge and experience about the topic which you want to create and if we want to become successful on this forum then we should create the useful and meaningful posts.

thanks, buddy on your worthy info that'd make for every member to build retinol significant post and one that can be greatly useful so other contributors in view this discussion board it guidelines were sympathetically creating an incomparable post.

Thank you 

Thank you, my friend, for these tips that you have provided. Really useful for any member who has the will to create good content and high quality publications and therefore if he follows such advice in his work he will attract many members to read his posts and give them a good reputation

On 10/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, George10 said:

I first welcome you all to cryptotalk the great forum for cryptocurrence knowledge discussions and many more,please be comfortable and feel free.

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

Thank you very much for this Tips on how to publish a topic with quality information. I believe with this, there would be plenty of topics to be published by members of the forum.

You can simply create a good quality post by providing useful and meaningful contents. Make sure that your contents will be helpful for the readers, so that they can learn something. Knowledge can help you out with this issue, therefore, try to gain knowledge from everywhere you can. Good luck. 

Thank you for this wonderful information .. I think that creating good topics needs the necessary experience for that, and it also needs creativity and distinction so that the owner of the publication gets good reputation and positive evaluations.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:15 PM, George10 said:

Hi friend  this post is  very informative .It is a guideline  for new comers and will contribute  to creat meaningful  posts. Points which you raised  in your post are nice and useful. If any topic  in our mind 

We should research  on it because if I have knowledge  then I can teach  others

To write a topic you must be research oriented member searching for valid updated crypto information to help the forum. One must also be ready to consult top members for advices, tag members for their respective opinions to keep the trend active and interesting

Thank you, my friend, for these wonderful steps that you mentioned. Yes, the subtle details that you mentioned are 100% effective, and they are definitely the right way to write an attractive and interesting post. I wish everyone success.

I greetings you guys i agree with with this furum but I didn't create topic by myself because I am new wabsite in this cryptocurreny please am sorry for saying that

Yes dear this is true. We are going to stress and every time thinking about how to create topic? This thing make us nervous. So get relax and work here with cool mind. If you have not sufficient content then get knowledge about that and then you post.

Thanks my dear mate for sharing us such as good and valuable tips. In my opinion if you want to create a useful topic than you should be follow the rules and regulations of this forum. We should create topics which are easy to understand others. Because if topic would be useful and easy to understand than other members can post it easily.

Hello friend

Thanks for this post. It will help many beginners to survive in this forum with getting banned. You are right, If we want to do any post we should first search about it and then when we are writing it, our mind should be clear to do good post.

I think it is excellent, the information you shared and I think it will help us all when making a new topic. We should always spend time reading and researching to make a topic of quality and not quantity.

What do you think about it? 

Thank you very much for making this useful post and I hope your given points will be very helpful and beneficial for everyone to make the useful and informative topics. 

Thats a really intresting and informative topics for all of us specially for begginers like me its a good to learn and i suggest specially begginers learn and follow this type of rules you must make a good topics or posts as well.