Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

These tips are really useful. Thank you for raising this topic, which will be beneficial to all new members who may not find someone to guide them to do the right thing.

• +1 1

This is an innovative, new and practical method, so that we can write an article of high quality and to make sure that it is not repeated by other members, and if it is duplicated, we must write it in a new form and with our well-related additions and distinctive touches that attract readers, so that we can gain good reputation points, followers and people's hearts

• +2 1

Greeting to all,  if you want to create a post ,it is necessary that you must follow the laws and rules of this forum .because,  useless post are not allowed at this forum.  It is necessary for all members to do your own research before making any post , your post should not less than 100 characters,  your post must be effective and informative for others , it should be meaningful and easily understandable.  Thank you

Also, every beginner who writes must read all the forum rules in order not to make mistakes that cause him to obtain warning points, and to avoid copying and pasting because it will cause harm to those who copy from it as well.

I think this is a very good post and the best thing today we need to work as hard and put together the right effort for it, we need to really keep on doing the right thing out side there, so today we need to value everything, the ride work that works for us is to make sure that we register everything.

Thank you for these wonderful tips, and I add to you that the person does his own research on the topic and avoids copying and pasting and publishing a complete and useful topic or comment containing unrepeatable and unconventional information and avoiding spelling errors, and these things guarantee a good, purposeful and useful topic.

If we actually wants to create a good topic, we have to search the Internet well for the latest information and news related to cryptocurrencies and their various fields, their prices and the reasons that lead to a rise or fall in these prices, then publish them in a clear and understandable manner, away from complexity, then make sure that our topic is free from spelling and grammar mistakes, then we can post it without any worry as we're sure of what we are posting.

• +3 1

I am very happy to read your post, there is no doubt that these points help to create a publication of great value. We must continue to learn and search for information and then present it here in the forum to the members.

• +3 1

This is great, really useful advice, everyone should follow these instructions, in addition to making sure that the information you are sharing is correct in order to get more reputation points.

• +4 1

Thank you for these useful and valuable advice. In my opinion, for the post to be of great value, we must search for the best information in several sources and make sure of its credibility, and then write it in an easy and clear language.

• +5 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members who wantsto create a good and quality posts because on this platform if we will create useful and informative contents for others members then we can get good reputation from others so we need to create such type of post of we want to earn properly. 

Thank you for providing these tips ... Of course when thinking about creating a new topic, you must be clear-minded and able to absorb new ideas... In the event that you discover a specific idea, you should search for it well and try to link all matters related to it and through that you will reach a beautiful idea that can be proposed and shared with others.

• +2 1

Dear, you must adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them, and you must be patient, not bored, and not give up during a sense of fatigue and effort, and you have to balance during publication, and you must choose rich and useful ideas and exert effort and perseverance in the world of encrypted currencies and thus become a successful and fruitful member in the world of encryption

I thank you for this valuable information, my friend, the most important of which is that we must make sure that the topic we want to publish is not repeated and has not been discussed before.
But I want to add that we can use certain sources, such as YouTube or Google, to collect more information on this topic.
After that, we write the topic and take into account its absence of errors and then publish it.

Those suggestions are helping beginners make good posts, so that the forum can be guided so that constructive posts can always be given. While there are mistakes at first, they will know all about the forum slowly if we continue to support them like this.

To create a topic, we always have to adhere to the regulations of this forum well and not rush to write and not copy and paste, and your topic is useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling errors so that it is more useful in the world of currencies.

• +3 1

Yes I am not a newbie but my future time I am a newbie and every member starting a newbie title but my opinion from newbies making yourself strong and hard working in this forum and keep avoiding a copy paste your my friend that's why I ma saying you ok got it I hope you understand my opinions newbies good wishes 💝.

You can make your post effective if you are asking the question according to the rules of this forum and also according to the interest of the membersyou will become bored and you will not be able to apply these steps because it will be your only concern to complete 20 topics per dayyou for sharing this with us. 

• +2 1

You can make your post effective if you are asking the question according to the rules of this forum and also according to the interest of the membersshould be born from within us and it should include the users perspectives and insights regarding that topic. 

Thank you, dear, for this good advice, and I also advise before creating a new post to make sure that the information in your post is correct, and also you should review the post before publishing it and make sure that it does not violate the rules of the forum.

These tips that you gave us are really useful, I think they are necessary especially for junior members, who do not have sufficient experience and valuable information, I think that we must do research and studies when creating any publication, this requires us some time and effort, but it is necessary for our topics to be useful

• +1 1

I advise you, my friend, to look for a lot of new and always useful information and ideas using many sources and also have to look at other members' posts and publications and take advantage of their content and also gain experience from older people and follow their advice. All this helps you make good posts.

Thank you for this sequential information on how to create a useful post we all know that to get a useful post for others we must choose a new and important topic, search for it well and write it in an easy and simple way so that all members can understand and comment on it .

Welcome my friend yes I agree with you we have to observe these conditions that you mentioned and also we have to abide by the rules i.e. avoid mistakes or copy and paste so that we are not exposed to the ban and write useful content to get a positive reputation good luck 

Welcome, thank you for this publication useful and wonderful ! I will keep these notes when I post a post, and I wish everyone to take advantage of it, it is a great motivation for us to create new posts, good luck to everyone.