Should you focus on your goal? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Indeed you are correct. On the off chance that I don't zero in on my objective,

I can't arrive at my objective appropriately.

So we should watch out for our objectives with the goal that we don't fall behind the objectives.

We must be keen on any work. At that point we can arrive at our objective in the correct manner.

Much obliged to you for the delightful post.

thanks for your post......

• +3 1

It Will be excellent to spotlight our own aim when we have got a single at this time, to target and also reach that goal certain aim just isn't an easy task, numerous situations we all confront yet the opportunity to get over people scenario we all help make us all attain the particular aim, most of us the following to master, educate and also make from your community forum.

Because achievement our goal is one of the best experience ever and i really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfect.

It is very important that everyone should have a goal in life. No person can be successful in life without a goal. To improve in life, there should be a goal in life. Thank you.

Yeah of course  i should  focus on  my goal. Everyone have  their goal. It is nice  to  have  goal  and devote  for  goal .My main  goal  is seeking knowledge and become to  a great man . It  is a best  platform to proof  my self on my efforts  for seeking  knowledge .

Thanks  crypto 

Of course every one here is come to reach their goal fulfils their need so they must have this thought in their mind that we work hard and complete our gaol and become successful 

When you focus on your goal, you are guaranteed to succeed beyound expectations. Make it a habit to learn new things about your goal and you will be happy with the outcome.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Of course buddy we should focus on our goals in life. Because the real satisfaction lies in achieving your goals and being successful in life. My goal of life is to become a businessman and I will fulfill it one day.

We are here to make a profit, it is legitimate, it is okay to set a goal for someone to follow and be effective, just as it is important that we give quality posts in the development of the assembly.

Edited by Rabby66

In this world, peace is the floor itself and when there is a lot of question to get the floor inside a person, then he makes his time table a lifetime, just that I have to achieve this thing and want to achieve it.  

Of course, anyone else who wants to be successful, he focuses on his goal, on his goal because when you do something with interest and think that I will be able to do this job, then I will reach  comfortably target you should work according to the rules regulations, you will forget some more of the companies where you are working, if you follow your rules, then you will be able to achieve your target comfortably. bu

Indeed, here in this forum we try to teach each other and help to correct each other's wrong idea and we earn money at the same time , there are also always new information we don't know about we learn about it from this forum 

Here we need to focus on learning and teaching to increase our experience in the field and be able to get better profits

• Useful or interesting 1

The gentle man and every one those how want to full fill their requirements they always have some specific target and then their most of time to achieve their goals and win their ambition so i my goal on this cryptotalk is to earn maximum and learn more.

Yes of course. There is nothing that can be achieved without focusing on ones goal. To keep focus is very important in whatever you are doing in life to acquire your goal. Staying focus in this forum will make us understand the reason we are are here is to achieve a goal which is to earn and someone will understand to earn can't be achieved if one loose focus of leaning.

Our aims and goals is more important to have always, when we find something that making us fear about our goals, in every successful movement some challenges will come in the process, the only way to have and Winn is to believe in Winn not loss.

yes we should focus on our goals because this is our lives and we have to do something for living and we have to teach other peoples to do something for their own lives for their own survival. because this is the only way to earn and live happily in this world and one more thing this is my first experience with bitcoins. thank you so much for reading my comments.

Yes you should focus on your goal because without goal you can’t have your achievement.You can’t reach to your destiny so thats why focus on your goal first.I wish you good luck.

We have to create good topic and it should be quality so that it will be useful to others, it is okay for a person to set a goal to work towards and become successful, as long as it is important that we provide quality post for growth of the platform.

Yes, it is an important question, because joining this forum is wonderful because it is important for you to abide by the rules and laws and not to violate them in addition to gaining experience and knowledge, helping people and then earning money as well.

My goal, my brother, is to reach the experience of the old members of the community. I strive to achieve that. I work at a high rate and I spend most of my time in the forum collecting information and terminating my jobs I go through old topics to learn about the forum details more

• +3 1

Yes you should focus on your goals as this is the only way you can get to where you are heading to, and make sure you concentrate on your work and make sure you have good schedule as this will let you achieve your aims, thanks mates you are always welcome.

Yes it is right we should focus on our goals because this is the best way only if we can't have any goals then how we grow and earn well so it is impossible so I say you you are right we should focus on our goals and our destination.

fixing goal is important for being success. my goal about this plalform is i have to do better in future. though now i cant make good content. but i hope one day i can make more helpful post. i want to be expert in here.

This platform is very good because with the gaining money I also take knowledge from this platform or experience. And I gain a lot of knowledge that helpful for my goal.

We all have one or more goals to achieve in this forum.what we can do is not to relent and achieve them all so that we will be satisfy and contented.once you achieve a goal you will be able to plan on how to achieve others.