Should you focus on your goal? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Yes it is right to focus on your goal. We have to do hardwork to archieve our goals. We have don' t jealous from other people. We have pay heed on our goals. We have to get good reputation on this crypto world.

That's right.  We all have some goals. We have to work according to those goals. Because if we work without goals, there is no success in that work. So we should work with goals in mind.  Should work hard.  So that success is guaranteed.

A lot of users forget about their goal behind joining this forum but we must not do so. We must learn things from there that good benefit us in near future as the technology is growing very rapidly. We must always do good things there.

how and why that i really like well-nigh cryptotalk, in the name of any old make, you should consider do remarks a well known helper plus give details fears that one may folks plus also whipper-in you the criticism of one's article of clothing

• +5 1

Every human has one goal in this world.As many people on this platform are running with a goal.Some people have online learning goals.crypto is very useful for us because here we make money.

Yes! I focus on my own goal.for success in our life we should have goal in our life.if haven't any goal in your life then it's really difficult for you to achieve your distinction.so we should keep in our that there is goal in our life that we have to achieve then you can success easily.

• +4 1

Indeed, our total attention will be towards ourself or targets don't be jealious from others performance,  rather you always try to seeks from mistakes which are unknowningly happen by you. Be unique & try to a active member of the group. Don't be discourage from failure while chasing your goals as these are best life experienced ever.

Indeed it is significant no uncertainty should zero in on your objective without zeroing in on your objective you will never accomplish your point so make an objective and to accomplish it we should buckle down with energy and consistency you ought to never surrender it till progress in the event that you need to be a fruitful individual in your life never pick short method of achievement since short ways never give you a perpetual achievement just you ought to need to pick which give you lasting achievement show forever your attention on your Gol you will be effective.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Honestly speaking too, I joined the forum with similar aim of earning cash, however I found out that there are other fun things around like socializing and improving my knowledge on crypto currency which am currently enjoying.

Yes off course if you want to be a success ful u should focus on your dream and keep up struggling its doesn't matter which kind of problems you face but u should face these problems to het experience and ur gaol

• +1 1

Yes Friend, There is no doubt that we have also strive to be profitable, polite and friendly to each other. We should focus on our goal without the wastage of time. We are here for the sake of profit  

Indeed, the forum is designed with excellent rules, in addition to that your right to earn cannot be lost. Every person can develop himself here through honesty in dealing and giving all his useful ideas and helping others and gaining knowledge in addition to earning money

Of course at all times we need our own according to our bill and we should work on what we want to achieve. 

.  .  Because when we remove our forehead from the heart and from our army, then we Could not explain that work very well, so we want to focus on why call .If we keep an eye on our floor, we will work very well and will succeed 

Yes well saying i am strongly agree with you . We should always focus on our goals . If we do mistakes we must learn a lot about it and always try to never repeat this mistake again 

Definitely. One should focus definitely on their goals in the cryptosystem to achieve what they wished for. One have to maintain a constant phase of work and determination as well as knowledge about the crypto world in order to achieve their goals in this cryptosystem. 

Of course we have to focus on the goal.  We should all have a specific goal. Otherwise we cannot succeed in life. We have to have a specific goal.  We have to work hard focusing on that. We don't have to lose. Even if we fail, we have to continue our fight.

• +1 1

The most important thing of our life is to set our goal if we set our goal then a quotations comes goal creates holes here holes mean opportunities a way from which we achieve our success not follow the people just follow the rule of life then success will comes and and stand on your doorbell.

Hello my friend, we are in this, the forum for financial gain, and also for the acquisition of knowledge that is, the basis for the work that we do with effective publications and posts. We guarantee our material and moral gains.

I think that like everything that is undertaken in life you have to have great concentration on your goal to have a successful achievement.

Yes, my friend, working with this coding requires great accuracy at work, calmness and focus in order to obtain good results and reputation through the information we provide, so draw your goal in front of you and follow it until you reach the goal with confidence.

One must have a goal in their life. Goal is what make someone work hard to achieve it. This is a forum where we all joined because we have some goal in our mind. But I would like to say everyone should focus on learning as much as you can from here. Because this is a free platform where you can learn and earn at the same time. So if you have gather enough knowledge you would too much better in the future and also earn more.

Offcouse yes.working towards your goals is your everyday plans. And for your goals to be achieved, required alot of hardworking and much of work force to help you to achieve them

Yes i agree with you.If we keep trying every day for our success then we will achieve goal.In the same way, if we continue to work on cryptotalk, we can achieve success through it.And I can complete my daily Expenses.I think this platform is much better than other Platforms.

Yes we should focus on our goals. For me , is being efficient trader and this forum is helping me to improve my knowledge about trading and making some money. We can also share our experience and we can learn from other experience, i think it's another important thing about this forum.

• +3 1

Yes, you said absolutely right, we can achieve anything inside this world, if we have a clear goal. Its also my belief that always set your goal and then work hard then you will definitely get that goal one day. As my goal of coming to this platform is that I want to learn and understand a lot about crypto currency on this platform and then earn good money from this platform.