Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

I don't know anything about airdrop ,am a newbie in this forum, may be should shade more light on the topic so that we also learn from your experience.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

The aidrops are very good, the problem is that what they promise is not fulfilled until a certain period or they are even scams and end up being a waste of time but there are many that do work, the safest so far that you can have a profit opportunity are the offered by the YOBIT platform since they are sure that they will give good profits.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

If you can be very lucky and manage to participate in a very good event, but air drops are mostly a waste of time but if you are patient and save cryptocurrencies obtained from airdrops you can have good profits in the future.

The truth is that I do not know much about the subject and I prefer to play it safe until I do more research on the subject, I do not want to be expelled or robbed as I read.

Airdrops do not make much profit for people. Because airdrops pay a certain number of people. Therefore, when it is opened, it is necessary to participate immediately and benefit from the award. This reward is not very much. Because this award is divided by the number of participants.

how are you my friend . I have not dealt with airdrops before, but I heard from some members that it is a waste of time. I suggest that you commit to working within the forum on cryptocurrencies and I assure you that you will be one of the winners with the least effort.

If you can, without a doubt, if what happens with airdrops is that there are many airdrops that have been scams then everyone generalizes that they are scams, but it is not like that, you should always know which ones really pay and that's it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, regarding this information, I do not have an idea. I wish a detailed explanation about it. All, what I know about this platform, it is, all, confidence and matters in it are complete as long as compliance with the laws exists all, the conditions are perfect

On 10/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, catherine deskins said:

Yes, I participate a lot in airdrops, the maximum profit I made from an airdrop was $ 500
The problem is persuading others to participate in it, perhaps nobody believes, who will benefit more than the status link is who owns a YouTube channel
Otherwise it may be difficult to obtain many referrals

Thanks for the information dude i.really don't know anything about airdrop but after reading your post the concept of airdrop clear in my mind

I think yes, you can earn money by participating in the airdrop. A few days ago I was reading a post where a member claimed that he took part in an airdrop and earn 800 dollars from that aircraft.Understanding the airdrop because we have to have some idea about some airdrops because it was really good about what we need to know about it.

I haven't participate in airdrops so i can say anything about the profit of using it but I had that it has to do with referral so I dont think I will go for it because I dont like doing referral job 

• +1 1

yes i belive on airdrop is useful for income .I praticipate in airdrop and get more profit.i consider it is good oppercunty for got more profit.

There are several airdrop  websites out there promoting fake scam airdrop.

Dear fellow you share a good post that you can earn good profit from airdrop.i never participate in airdrop but many friends earn 500 dollars from it and it is really very profitable. 

• +3 1

On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Every once in a while an airdrop Can be huge profitable. The best example in my experience was a recent airdrop of oyster pearl. I received over 2400 PRL, which eventually went up in value to over $5 per token..

Hello everyone, I have tried to participate in many ways to earn money online, but the airdrop event seems to me an impractical method, since I could never get good results with them, many airdrops were scam, they just wanted us to search Referrals, so that more people would know about their projects, but until then, I think a great effort must be made to get an airdrop that does pay.

• +1 1

Airdrop income is great but most of person doesn't believe that is true or false so the reffrels should be for earning from airdrop I am new so I cannot do that type of work. 

AirDrops have not become as productive as it used to be before, there are numerous fake airdrops that exploit others' weariness. We are the point at which it is hard to pick legitimate airdrops, as there are AirDrops that I took an interest in 2017 thus far they have not been on the stages.

I have heard there are legit and scam airdrops too though I have not participated in any before so I think the good thing,is to do research on the airdrop which you want to participate in to check if it's legit before going for it.

• +1 1

Most airdrops are a scam, some end up paying less than what is offered and others pay nothing, hopefully you will get one that is good, only airdrops from platforms recognized as coinbase, Binance and yobit are the ones we can trust 

I never participate in any airdrops therefore I never get a good profit from airdrops. But my elder brother join the airdrops and get more profit. I will be try to join any airdrops and will get a good profit. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

We all got very good profit from Dlrs airdrop. It was a great help to all coming from Yobit and it was for me the only airdrop that paid. This is another reason you should be in Yobit because the opportunities never stop and Yobit is always helping the members of the exchange.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:36 PM, Md shah said:

Yes, I have interested in airdrop . because the way of profit.airdrops is system for release new coins . you can easily get  alot of money from airdrop

You can get some money from an airdrop but not many because airdrop contains some percentage of the coins and its initial price are very low.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

No, i didn't get profit but lost. Recently i joined a self airdrop of swarm city airdrop they scammed me. I had lost my 27 dollars. So, i will request to everyone please don't invest in airdrop but you can participate for free and these are also waste of time. Mostly they make groups and channels at telegram and delete them at the time of distribution.