Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

Cryptotab is a good app Voice He questions us and we answer those questions and we learn a lot from them and from them we travel in our Many boys use cryptotab 

I am using blockfolio for a long time .may be i will also try using that app if i get benefit over blockfolio .with all the innovative features of this technology .explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your protfolio .N.B .

There are many apps are available which arr great for crypto currency but it's all depends upon  you to how to easily understand and easier to use .same with rotate yet more subtleties yet subsequent to doing some exploration .

On 10/5/2019 at 7:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

I'm using my coinbase wallet to hold my crypto assets and get so many updates. It seems more secure to me.  And I understand better all my rules and regulations.  And I like this wallet a lot.  Its security is also very good.

• Useful or interesting 1

By browsing Google as well as through my Bitcoin wallet, I track prices and currencies. We can monitor the prices of digital currencies through a lot of applications. We need to continue the price monitoring process.

Yes for me too, I use the blockfolio and the coins market cap websites for getting information daily about cryptocurrencies and other aspects of the blockchain technology. 

• +1 1

Really all my profit presently are in yobit, nothing else, I discover this trading showcase is nice for nearly everything, like putting away or offering and buying, I listened approximately your app but never attempted it

I think Binance The website is one that stores currency, we can change our currency and chat with it. Their service is very respectable and the platform is also updated which keeps sitting and they are very useful for trading. Using this app for a lot of trading Because it is a secure app 

My dear friend I am a beginner in this platform I can't use any app for updates crypto but I see their most of people saying about block folio I hope I used this and experience of that app.

Blockfolio is too popular and has a lot of users. But I'm sorry that I often use laptop for work and Blockfolio doesn't have PC app.
So I choose the Portfolio feature on CoinGecko to regularly update the status of the tokens that I am holding.
I also install the CoinGecko app on my phone to use it when needed.

How does this app work?And how do i get my holding notification price update?Do i get any benefits?How do i shear which app?

For me coinbase is best for any update it updates prices every minutes of ups and downs. Im using coinbase since long it help me a lot in selection of my trades. We can also select that for which currency i want to mine for 

I rely on direct group conversations through the Telegram app. You can query, discuss, and take the most accurate information from people with experience directly.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

Dear I use VPN for a long time I think this is much effective.

I use blockfolio to get update on my crypto asset because blockfolio is very popular and it has a lots of users. And it has good features. 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 PM, Consignee said:

Well for me, i only used google news for this purpose.

But, after reading your posts.

I am happy by reading this useful content.

Why not to ho for this ??

So, i believe i could make this out. by kearning new ideas which will be beneficial for me.

Thank you in again 

Personally i use the binance i really like and trust this app it's secure and easy to work with no complications so i recommended it for you. I've heard alot about blockfollo but i always hesitate but after your post i'm definitely going to try it so thank you. 

There are many applications for everyone to use, for this purpose, I know there following are more beneficial application softwares.

Telegram

CMC

Blockchain

Blockfolio

I don't use any application for getting update about Cryptocurrency. I just use the search engines such as Google search which also have the feature of enable notification that up to date. But you have suggest a good application for getting up to date about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I am also thinking to use this application.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am using coingecko for checking the price of any currency because this app or sites is almost showing the rate of every crypto currency