Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

I have Blockfolio, Delta, and Coinmarketcap installed. I use all of them, of course there are others, but I still have enough information from these applications.

I just utilizing coinsph for my top.3 altscoin and bitcoin too. 

What's more, in different coins I am utilizing coinbase this is so extremely precise in time and in the cost and you can likewise observe the at various times cost of each coin

I currently have various applications on my phone to store my coins, also for your safety and personal taste, I have Truswallet, Metamask, TronLink Pro, Okex app, Jwallet, I use them all and they are excellent.

I use coingecko mobile app to get important  updates and information  going on cryptocurrency  world.  I have also tried coinmarketcap which is also the good app with the lots of interesting  features. You can find other good app on Play store. 

For example, i use blockfolio, it is very good app for a long time. I just turn on the notifications and i am already watching where my coins now. For me it is very good. I want that corporation of this app add more functions there.

I think the application Blockfolio is to see the market situation. It gives notice when the price is low and also offers a notification at the price height.

As an alternative, maybe friends, you can try bitsgap or zygnali, these two applications, apart from providing the latest crypto price updates, this application also gives trading signals, especially for bitsgap, we will also be given options for different prices in other markets and we can arbitrate.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

Thank you very much for the recommendation of the application, I will put it into practice since I had no knowledge of this application but since you give your recommendation and your own experience I will take it into account to keep my investments safe and not make common mistakes. many successes

Hello, as a new person in the world of cryptocurrencies I did not know that there were applications of this type, I literally just saw a post where they recommended an application with the same function that sends you notifications of how your cryptocurrency status is going and others, I just lose the post so I do not remember exactly what that application was called but the truth is that it is quite interesting that they are sending you notifications of how your wallet is doing. 

I am going to download one of those applications to see if it works well and if it works for me I will recommend it through the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I used it along time ago, i mean blockfolio, now im using binance and bituniverse, but, i think i will try blockfolio again, maybe it becomes better.

I'm using coingecko and I'm perfectly fine with it. There are also some useful telegram bots. It's a thing of preference, nowadays we all have a number of options. 

i find the tradingview the best one. what i like about it is that it's data is the most complete due to the fact that it's collected from different exchanges.

Well, good applications can be called zygnail or bitsgap. Basically, I'm satisfied with their functionality. You can view the prices of crypto assets their changes, in general I'm interested, I can advise. 

I use the CoinGecko app, which is very convenient for tracking my crypto portfolio, and they recently implemented it, and now you can buy their limited token for them

I do not currently have a defined application to store my crypto asset but I have read very good comments about Binance, it offers a high security rate

Binance is a good application to make instant changes and to follow the cryptocurrency that I am going to trade the application I use is coingecko, it is a good combination to follow and trade the cryptocurrency

I use Coinmarketcap very often to view every coin from my bookmarks. Sometimes I use coingecko. I don't see anything better than these 2 resources

How about an app I don't use, I use a yobit page I think everyone already knows it, it's good.  also your airdrop may help many people

On 10/9/2019 at 4:23 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Delta is one of the best applications on the market to see the price changes. It has also alert feature to see the huge hikes. 

Recommended!

https://delta.app/

I don't know that firsthand, but my husband does use it, and it has worked well for him so far, and what he likes the most is the price change alerts.

Telegram is one of the best assistance applications in the world of currencies
After you subscribe to several groups, channels, and bots, alerts will arrive with all new to everything you want in this world from new currencies to decline to height and everything you want
In addition to any other application, Coinmarket Cap I recommend these two applications very much
I hope that my response will help you, even a little