Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

I always use the main wallet that I use to store my currency that is trust wallet and it always shows the recent rate of the currencies that you have turned on in the forum.

I use these two systems Blockfolio is perhaps the most famous portfolio tracker in the world. The app allows you to add all your favorite cryptocurrencies and associate them with an exchange, or observe a value given by the weighted average price on the various exchanges

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

hello dear friend , my suggestion for you is as long as you are comfortable with the application you are using , stick to it. if it it reliable and easy to deal with and you are already familiar with how to work on it , do not change it , it is for your own good, you can ask some fiend to show you the applications they working on and see for yourself which one is better. Good luck

I do not use an application to see my progress ... or notifications ...
Can you explain what these programs benefit?
What can I use it for?
What is the use of it if you allow?
thank you for your time

up till now I have not used an application yet, I depend on yobit and whenever I need to get an update I refesh the site, it is easier like this if you spend a long time at home, but if you are on the go it is better to use an application on your mobile , some recommend blockfolio, hope you like it. 

• +4 1

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

As personally i don't trade so don't have any info about trades.

But as you asked so i mostly use binance and yobit to check the rise and fall of praises.

Everything suggests that we will be earlier than the altcoin season if this fashion continues, why now no longer put money into new altcoins together with Webchain? These cash may be acquired in as a minimum six exchanges or thru mining the usage of the Webchain miner, CoinIMP. Webchain additionally has an operational platform and era that permit tokenizing their thoughts thru Mintme. Through Mintme you may create tokens and exchanges them on an progressive crowdfunding platform, primarily based totally on Blockchain, with all of the revolutionary functions of this generation.

I use the alarm feature of the binance exchange for this. When the product reaches the levels I want, a notification is sent to me via binance. some people use additional apps for this, but I don't need it, binance is enough for me. no need to occupy memory on my phone in vain.

Check out the best Crypto Signals site in the World. Best efficiency and the best quality. Thousands of customers have trusted us. Don't wait and join us.

• +5 1

Blockfolio in some way to good to stay updated about cryptocurrency but I would say don't rely on just one app use also other apps and channels and also news to stay updated.

I do not use any particular app for that I use google to see the rates of the currency i want to see the price or where I have stored the assets there are live rates on that wallet.

I think Binance ap is very usefull and good app to store crypton crouncy .

It is a place that you can save your cryptotalk money 

From the begging of my crypto life I am using blockfolio app to get updated of crypto currency. It is a best app with so many special features. I must recommend it to others. 

Dear friend blockfolio is a free application that give cryptocurrency alerts. Blockfolio allow multiple exchange and monitoring portfolio. Its very good application that create price alert and helpful for me. This is very nice application and I like this application.

Brother Delta app in my opinion is the the best applications on the market. Following up the price daily changes. plus It has also alert feature to see the huge hikes when it happened to let you know it. And I recommend it.

For crypto assets update speaiclly i use coin market cap application because here we can see all crypto and its price when it goes down and up this app notify me really good app for crypto 

You are using blockfolio and you share this to us that you are using but i don't use any specific app for crypto updates  i would like to use this blockfolio please put more useful informations about it

There are many app available to get updates crypto assets but I am personally prefer block folio this is the best app for getting information about crypto updates. It is very useful and helpful for me. 

May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio. They offering a good services update various crypto price every day and we can use them for trading strategies 

I am not used any app yet which update me about crypto forum but i am using telegraph app in this there are much groups available  many of them same like crypto talk account and many of them BTC account  i got much information from these groups but i suggest  you use Binance app because  it is secure and easy way for exchange money.

I'm using coinbase for a long time . Coinbase offers you to store your assets like in every cryptocurrencies it offers you to exchabge or tradeable coins to trade with others . Easy design to understand .easy graphical representation of almost every coin .it also tells you the pricing strategy for almost every coin ,very secure app or wallet to use . 

There are many applications that give information on cryptocurrencies.
As for the prices, they can be obtained from popular platforms that also have mobile applications.
Also, you can subscribe to channels on social media that publish updates on everything related to cryptocurrencies.

Am not use the proper app for update... through update we get new things.i get a lot of information from this app.