How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

I think the payment methods differs rendering from topics, comments and reactions.

I'll advice you check the about section to see the actual payment system or value of talk tokens allocated to each topic, comment and reactions.

Thanks.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

I have some serious questions about this platform and earning. I am new that's why i have no idea about some points. Just like i heard is that according to new rules you must have every comment get positive reputation is it's true? 

It pays for the interaction on the site as every post you get like or interaction gives you 1000 Saducci through the Yobit platform

• +4 1

then you already have so write about 20 quotations over regular, wholly quotations who teethe worthiness valuation is remunerated, on the assumption that whatever office win back disconfirming wpm, they won't purchase it. every other office  will get back 10talks plus m satoshies, as well  can feed quotes up to others, almost every act on sometimes you really throw up then you already acquire one thousand thousand cackle.

21 hours ago, Al-mubin said:

How much money does yobit give us for each post? If we can do well and do something good and if the post is good then we will get our money because here we have to achieve a lot and if we can do well we have to get good money. I thought only those who would do well would be able to do well. @HasFahd

Definitely, those that do well in the forum will actually get good money in the forum, some members do the 20 daily post daily but don't get paid for it fully because they don't make quality post and it not all there post that counts ,so that's why it good to often make good and quality post in the forum @Al-mubin

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Maihausawa said:

Yes Mate. At first when I joined the forum  I never knew a post can be deleted,  so I was thinking all the post I make either useful or not useful will be paid. Now that I understand the system I always try to post quality contents so that all my post will be counted.

That's good mate, let all try and make beneficial post in the forum often to make our post not to be deleted, because if our post is deleted it will be like double work in the forum , beneficial post is what needed always mate

Thank you for this explanation and add to it that you must be careful not to delete your comment or your topic when it is not objective

Yobit pay for the post is according to the post quality if your post have more positive reaction and appreciation so yo pay for a post a good. Amount 

When we work on the cryptotalk platform, we get paid for every post in yobit wallet  get 1000 stoshi for a post on the way they have got only the When our post gets positive reputations point then our payment comes 

I am new on this site so i dont have enough information about that how much yobit pay us fore each comment.But every one has mentioned here there payment now  my knowledge is increasing.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:06 PM, Sohaib Ali Shobi said:

I have some serious questions about this platform and earning. I am new that's why i have no idea about some points. Just like i heard is that according to new rules you must have every comment get positive reputation is it's true? 

Dear friend.

About the rule that you have mentioned, it is not a new one. Each post you write(topic or comment) must not get a negative reputation in order to be able to win tokens for it.

But the new rules is that they have stopped paying for doing 50 rate. 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:20 PM, Sara nour said:

Wonderful explanation, thank you. This was simple and useful. However, now fifty reactions have been suspended, which may be temporary or not.

You are welcome my friend.

About the 50 rate. Unfortunately the platform has stopped paying for the 50 rates per day, so that you can earn only for doing posts for the time. I suggest you to work hard as much as you can because nobody knows what is coming for us with good news.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a great platform, it gives you a lot of fun. If we post a very beneficial and informative, then we will get thousand satoshis. And other ten talk tokens are also available. We should work diligently on this platform so that we can earn maximum profit. And with whom can we increase our knowledge.

You are given 1000 stoshi and its value is  different in different countries and here, you are given price in the form of Bitcoin. On this platform you can earn a lot of money by working 2 hours a day. I also give 2 hours of my day and make so much money that I can complete my basic neefs.

• +2 1

It depends on the currency of your country, what is its current rate, then according to that, the yobit will pay you if you post 20 in days,The post that will be yours paid, which will do according to your currency.

• +1 1

I am new here now, I do not know much of the rules regulations here nor can I tell how much goes on here, I think as much as possible if you complete  your comments here first, then after that  The company that starts paying you As your 100 comments become complete So you start getting money over next comment Each comment gets up to 20 I Everything else depends on you The more you work, the more you earn here.

i think that you can find the answer in your yobit account, there is a clear message about it, or you can going to "about forum" section and you can find the answer in one of the pinned topics

2021-01-04_12h36_47.png

Welcome on this platform with best wishes. When you complete 100 post and then you post 20 comments on daily basis for seven days. And you receive 10 talktoken of your useful post. For Every one useful post you  will receive 10 talktoken and you withdraw from your yobit account and convert it into real money. 

According to the rules the payment will be for each useful post you create or comment you make in other forums and that gets a positive reaction you will receive 1000 satoshis and 10 token talks 

• +1 1

You must make 100 posts and be free, through which you can understand everything that is going on in this forum and how to work with it. Secondly, abide by the rules and laws in order to avoid the ban. I wish you good luck and everyone and thank you

1000 satoshi after 100 successful posts......but you have to do 20 posts with quality content on daily basis.......talk tokens also a new method of payment 

Hello my friend Yobit pays for each post or comment about 20 tolik, which is the currency of the site in addition to 1000 satoshi for each liking that comes to you on every comment, and satoshis is the excess of bitcoin, but all of this is calculated after 100 free posts

Well, crypto gives us 10 talk tokens for each post. We can create 20 useful posts a day.  If you do more than that, they will not be counted. You will give 10 tokens for each post. That means 200 tokens for 20 posts.This is how we can make money every day.

I would say that Yobit pay for your useful posts.  Otherwise yobit delete your useless posts.  Yobit gives you tokens.  But the payment comes from crypto not from yobit.  Yobit source and wallet which helps to draw money.  Use Yobit for transactions and exchanges.  Yobit provides trading and investment box facilities. My dear friends, after the first 100 posts, we have to work 20 more posts daily in this forum and 7 more days for 50 responses and only 1 talk for each response you will get 50 for 50 responses.  You can talk and not discuss after post 7 days you will get 20 posts and 50 responses daily and the forum will give you 10 words for each post and 1 talk for each response which means you will get 250 talk talks per day these days.  Can increase the post rate and you can easily withdraw Ubit forum thanks.

Greetings to you and do not hesitate to ask more questions if need and reputation is negative then you can't get amount of that you.

Yobit paid you on your usefull post . If you post would be usefull then you would get maximum token. But yobit pay you 10 toekn on you single paid post. But we reputation you can earn more money on your post. So make usefull post annd unique post if you want to earn more . So yobit pay on your usefull post ,otherwise it would delete other useless post.

• +1 1