How much does yobit pay us for each post? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 10
  • +4 3
  • +5 9

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, Yobit pays you for every useful post on the Crypto Forum

Payment amount per 1 useful post = 10 TALK Token

Of course, Yobit pays you for creating only 20 useful posts per day

I wish you success in this business

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

After reaching 100 post and then working every day?how much does yobit pay for each post?do we get paid by how rated or useful our post is?are we paid to bitcoins?or maybe other currencies?just inquisitive to know?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

After completing the 100 post yobit will give you the 10 talk tokens on each post but the condition is that your overall reputation of post should be positive, if reputation is negative then you can't get amount of that day.  

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You will earn 10 TALK tokens for each post except posts with negatif rating the maximum

is 20 posts daily also you will earn 1000 sat for each post with positif rating the maximum

is 20 posts daily you can find all details in this topic

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This forum pays us 10 talk for each comment, even the administration says this, in total you can get 200 talk a day, and another 50 for rating! This is really cool, but you should also take into account the rewards for high-quality posts , and therefore, if you want, you can get 8-10 dollars a day, and this is just great!

• +2 1

There are currently two methods in use by the yobit exchange to pay for your posts. The old method gives you 1000 satoshis for every post with positive reputation. The new method pays you 10 Talk tokens for every post even if it do not have positive reputation.

• +2 3

Welcome, my new friend
I read your post about how much Yopet pays per post
And the answer to your question is
For every good and useful post, you will reportedly get 1,000 Satoshi from this bitcoin
Greetings to you and do not hesitate to ask more questions if needed

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

@Omar98 Hi, sir hope you will be fine i appreciate your post because I found it very helpful. I know all about rating system and talk token as i read it in the rules. But your 3rd number of explanation confused me. Are you sure? Shall we get 50 talk token for each topic? I didn't read any such type of information about topic creation. Can you clear my confusion? Thanks in advance.

• +2 2

The first 100 post you make is free, this period of time is important so that you learn everything you can about how the forum works and that you learn the rules and regulations if you want to be here for a long time, because otherwise they will give you warning points . As for the payment, you must make 20 daily posts so that they start paying, they pay you for each post that you have valued of those 20

• +1 3
  • +2 2

The posts are paid well, though we are afraid a little bit because of the rate to which the talk token is falling, I think some people are cashing out their money so to me , there are so many people who are working here and are trying to cash out their money so to me its really tough for me to really keep everything working so to me keep going , we have to work as hard and put together everything in the right position

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Yobit pays 10 talk token for per useful post afte finishing 100 useful posts  which contains positive ratings or zero ratings and also pay 1000 satoshi for each post which only contains positive ratings. Both are valuable in crypto market            

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

well it pays only after you complete the hundred successful posts, they pay hundread rupees for 20 replies. if you also keep likes for the topics you will also get paid for that

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My dear friends after the first 100 posts we have to do more 7 day work in this forum daily 20 posts and 50 reactions and there will be only 1 talk for each reaction means you can get 50 talk for 50 reactions and no talk for posts after 7 days you will  do daily 20 posts and 50 reactions and forum will gives you 10 talk for each post  and 1 talk for each reaction mean you will get daily 250 talk in these days it can be increase the rate of post and you can withdraw by youbit forum easily.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 25/10/2020 at 16:11, samansky said:

¿Cuánto nos paga yobit por cada publicación?

¿Cuánto obtenemos por cada publicación útil que escribimos en el foro?
¿Cómo paga? ¿A Bitcoin? ¿O en otras monedas /?

At the moment it gives 1000 satoshis for each valid comment and 10 talk for each valid comment and this when adding up is a good gain considering that we are reading to learn and also to teach.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Yobit pay on your usefull post. Otherwise yobit delete your useless post. Yobit pay you in token. But payment come from crypto not from yobit. Yobit is source and wallet which help for drew money. Yobit use for transaction and exchange. Yobit provide the facility of trading and investbox. 

We can earn upto 250 talk tokens and 20k+ satoshi for our positive  rated useful posts and putting  ratings per day max 50. We are paid both in btc and talk tokens now

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The payment system in the forum is as follows :
You will get 10 TALK for each post provided the post does not get a negative reputation
You will get 1 TALK of for each rate
You will get 1000 satoshi for each post as long as the post gets a positive reputation
A maximum of 20 posts per day
And good luck to all members of the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

All I know is that we are being paid by this forum but through yobit exchange that's where our earnings are collected from  and it's automatic 1 talk token for each rate you give and 10 talk tokens for each post given a positive reputation and also in btc payment we collect some few satoshi their but all this happens after completing 100 first posts to all newbies,good lucky.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Muhammad muzamil said:

I share 100 posts in the day and i start making money the next week and forum will give you 10 talk for each post and this when adding up is a good gain considering that a reading to learn

@Muhammad muzamil I want to add to your post that we get 10 token per post. And we can do max 20 posts a day. 50 tokens count for aprox 1$. Also if you get a like on your post then you will get extra 1000 stoshi per post. Stoshi is converted to bitcoin which is then converted to other currencies on yobit.

This forum pays you separately for commenting and reacting and pays you separately for creating a topic. Earlier crypto used to pay you in bitcoin but now they have changed this system from bitcoin to Talk. If you make daily comments or give reacts and create new topics you can earn up to five dollars a day.

Yobit pays 250 talk tokens on 20 useful posts and 50 react a day. 

On the other hand if you create quality content and other member  thinks it's useful for them and they react positivley to your content there will be btc for you.Btc will be based on positive reacts post. 

hello my dear friend it's a nice question to talk about because it will help the new member of also so I will tell you that for each valid comment this platform gives thousand santoshi n10 talks for a valid comment... And here we can learn a lot of thing about crypto world and cryptocurrency..

• +1 1

Dear friend good question, The forum pays you on a weekly basis, they give you 10 pieces of forum currency and 100 satoshi
That is, he pays approximately 4000 Satoshi per day, approximately it's best for you Good luck