Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access? - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access?

On 10/25/2020 at 6:38 PM, tienda said:

Wallet without internet access there is not any possibility to send or receive Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. However I have already heard years ago about some companies suggest to use the Bitcoins transaction using the third party SMS wallet provide. I don't know if they have already created this universal Bitcoin wallet for cellphones!

Do you think about the creation of wallet, send and receive without Internet access?...

I think it is not possible. Without any internet access it is not possible. If we want to any transection it is necessary we have internet access then it is possible. I don't know any wallet or exchange who work without internet access.

Bitcoins is a digital currency. So it is not possible to send and receive Bitcoins without internet access. Internet access is always needed when you make any transaction of BTc.  But there are some companies which provide third party SMS service to send and receive Bitcoins. But this method is not more important.  Main thing is making transactions in the presence of internet access.. 

• +1 1

There is no possible to receive and send bitcoins without internet access because bitcoins is the digital currency and it works online and nothing work is possible without internet services in the developing world. You can send and receive bitcoins easily if you have the internet services. 

Dear friend it is not possible to send and receive bitcoins without internet access,because bitcoin is a digital currency and digital currency can not send or receive without net.But it will be super to send and receive bitcoins without internet in this case there would be a no chance of hacking funds.

I believe that Bitcoin is based on the net, so even its transactions cannot be without the Internet, which the whole world has become dealing with, and it is not possible to imagine our life without the net. I do not like to waste our time thinking of a way to send and receive Bitcoin without the net. Even the idea of SMS messages will be subject to the telecommunications companies and abolish the idea of safe transactions. Good luck .

Bitcoin is a digital currency and yes of course it requires internet access. I don't heard about the offline mean sim wallets. 

I think it is not possible to send your bitcoin from one wallet to another wallet without internet because Internet is playing the major role in crypto

Bro that is can not happened because the crypto currencies sending or receiving is depending on many servers and it can not happened without internet connection.

• +1 1

You may not be capable to sense or mail your acquired bitcoins without internet right to use as we essential include internet to come off on this position we cannot piece in any forum without internet and every stair of this foam requires internet connection

• +3 2

Of course, it is not possible to deal with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency without the presence of the Internet, because we work in the virtual world and we certainly need the Internet to work

• +1 1

My friend, it is not possible to send or receive bitcoin without the Internet, and it is not possible to deal with any other cryptocurrency, because we now work in a virtual world that is impossible without the Internet.  So we definitely need internet to work.  So of course the internet is needed to exchange bitcoin

I do not know much if there are cryptocurrency wallets that do not depend on the Internet, but I think that the Internet is very important for cryptocurrencies and without the Internet you will not be able to access your cryptocurrencies.

Actually,It is not possible.Bitcoin is a digital currency which are depend on Internet.Bitcoin can't be transferred without a digital meter down line connection.You must have an internet connection to receive Bitcoin.So do not try all these things without internet otherwise you will lose your currency.

I never send anyone bitcoins  but i think it is not possible to send bitcoin without internet access because this is a digital currency it can't  send without internet access

I do not think that it is possible to send and receive cryptocurrencies without the Internet, as they are basically based on the presence of the Internet, and let's assume that this is achieved, it will be safer.

• +1 1

Hello guys, bitcoin is a digital currency that works online,the lacks of internet in remote ares is one of main reason why crypto is not used in these areas as well, although there are project that are working on the solution that you propose.

• +3 1

Dear I think that it is not possible to send or receive the bitcoin without any internet access but I have seen a lot of offline wallets where you can store your bitcoin. I think we can send our bitcoin to another wallet with the help of those offline wallets.

No mate its not possible to receive bitcoin without Internet.  And it is not possible to deal with any other crypto-currencies without internet. So you must have connect internet to do it.

No i don't thing that's possible. It's a digital currency so it definitely needs the Internet so you can transfer it. Also it needs to be recorded on the blockchain in order ro be legit and trust worthy that's not a scam. 

• +2 1

i do not think we can transfer crypto currency without network in this case network is essential my friend because it's all about transactions 

• +2 1

Indeed, dear colleagues, as many of you comment, the cryptocurrencies without internet transactions cannot be made, therefore, if the internet did not exist, the cryptocurrencies would have known each other.

A big greeting to the whole community and good luck. 

Bitcoin is a digital currency that needs to be transferred from one to another, so we need internet .Bitcoin currency can be transferred from one place to another only due to internet. Without internet we cannot transfer bitcoin from one place to another, so internet is necessary for transfer of bitcoin. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.