Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access?

Wallet without internet access there is not any possibility to send or receive Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. However I have already heard years ago about some companies suggest to use the Bitcoins transaction using the third party SMS wallet provide. I don't know if they have already created this universal Bitcoin wallet for cellphones!

Do you think about the creation of wallet, send and receive without Internet access?...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is a digital currency, also to transfer bitcoin from one address to another, or to transfer another cryptocurrencies  from one address to another, internet is needed. Without internet, it can not be possible to transfer. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

How can this be possible? Bitcoin is a digital money and we all know that, I do not have to think about this two times before I will know that bitcoin cannot work without the internet. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, tienda said:

Wallet without internet access there is not any possibility to send or receive Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. However I have already heard years ago about some companies suggest to use the Bitcoins transaction using the third party SMS wallet provide. I don't know if they have already created this universal Bitcoin wallet for cellphones!

Do you think about the creation of wallet, send and receive without Internet access?...

It will be impossible to use cryptocurrency without internet data. I mean it is a digital currency, it works hand in hand with internet. Sending, recieving, buying and selling - there is no way that's possible without connection. That's the main difference between crypto and fiats.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well you can if there will be a newer technology in the future.

If you think about it, internet is a transaction of data using bytes.

Such bytes "data" were sent using radio waves back in old times without having internet.

There can be a way in the future where we can use those radio waves, or just waves in some form of bytes where that data will be sent from one point <-> to another.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think there is such app or system which provide transactions of bitcoin or other crypto currencies with out internet connection. Yes by third party it can be possible but then there will be security issue. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, macmahadi said:

Bitcoin transactions are currently impossible without any Internet. Because it is an Online based Virtual currency. This transaction requires Internet access. But we do not know about the future. Maybe there will be a technology discovery that will make this possible.

So far bitcoin blockchain works with the internet, it will not be possible. But, I have been hearing of approaches some centralized currencies will be using bluetooth or wifi to send cryptocurrencies  to them selves if their wallet device is near, this was introduced by Huawei when it talks about support wallet for China digital Yuan that will later be launched. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Obviously, without Internet access, the chance to send and get Bitcoins is altogether restricted.  Evidently, exchanges with Bitcoin could still be possible even with no Internet association. A few organizations, for example, 37Coins suggest sending Bitcoin through the utilization of an outsider SMS wallet supplier.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is not possible it will be possible if they send money in your credit card but they send cryptocurrency on your adress and it need internet access to receive your currency i just know this maybe it is possible in other way

On 10/25/2020 at 3:38 PM, tienda said:

I think it will be a great idea to develop means of sending bitcoins without Internet because it will also help in lessening hack attacks but currently I don't think it's possible, perhaps in the near future as development in technology keeps advancing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, tienda said:

No it's not possible. Blockchain relys on shared network among miners and transaction needs to transferred from the users to miners for verification that's why there is no way I think we could send datas according to the today's technology without Internet. As we know we are getting information about web 3.0 which will be Decentralized internet so maybe we could able to use that upgraded version of Internet for Crypto transaction.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/25/2020 at 4:38 PM, tienda said:

However I have already heard years ago about some companies suggest to use the Bitcoins transaction using the third party SMS wallet provide.

This will be good because it means we can send and receive bitcoins even when offline, maybe this will happen because technology is growing everyday. For now i have not yet seen any wallet where you can transfer bitcoins without internet, maybe there will be one in the future.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Most of people would say that it's impossible ! but i think that there are many companies working on this issue.. maybe it's impossible in the near future but who knows what would happen in the far future!? in my opinion , there would be many surprises in this crypto world especially because of the increasing of the popularity of it and there are more and more people allover the world join these cryptocurrencies projects.. i can say that it would be possible oneday especially when we see many governments and banks accept using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions.. 

• +2 1

No. Blockchain networks do their works in internet connections. No internet then no blockchain. Data in the blockchain survive even without internet connections but transactions will fail without the internet.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Simply you cannot send Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency without the Internet, the blockchain is based on the Internet, and without it there is no blockchain and Bitcoin will be worthless..

• +2 1

The closest I have had the opportunity to know is the system used by Parjar, the so-called Telegram wallet, where members of certain groups can send cryptocurrencies through the application, but as we all know, the application needs an internet connection to interact. . It would be a really innovative project if this were to happen at some point and I do not doubt that in the future this digital asset delivery system will appear, since many places in the world cannot participate in the use of cryptocurrencies due to not having internet access .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Obviously, without Internet access, the possibility to send and receive Bitcoins is significantly limited. In more general terms, Internet shutdowns weaken innovation and undermine users' confidence in the future of digital currency.

It is still not possible to send a transaction without internet connection, although there are projects that are working on that solution you propose. Hopefully the near future is a reality because it would be much safer to have our funds offline and avoid hackers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hahha...it is so funny to talk about on this topic .You can't even access to google without internet than it means you can't even access to any other website .And lastly i wana say that error will be occurred without using internet .You must have a internet connection to make a deposit of Bitcoin or while making any transaction .

• +1 2

Bitcoin is a digital currency that works online, so it needs the internet as a prerequisite in order for there to be the transaction being created and received. So in my opinion this will not be possible. The idea of being able to transfer it by means of an sms would most likely mean giving someone complete access to your bitcoin account and allowing them to control it based on the sms that you send out, however this is very dangerous as they can always cheat your of your funds. The lack of internet in remote areas, is one of the main reasons why crypto is not used in these areas as well. So to sum up, internet is a must. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No it is impossible to send bitcoins wallet without any internet connections because they are safe in online wallets mean while we can receive bitcoins payments without being online.