About crypto currency exchange document - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About crypto currency exchange document

On 11/5/2020 at 9:46 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

If you think that kyc can make your account recover when you get problem then surely you are wrong as now a  days scammer can easily copy your kyc.. By the way,  whenever you face any problem about exchange account and no matter Which exchange because almost all the exchange will ask those information.. As binance, kucoin and yobit all has enough security system.. So dont depend on kyc Only..                         

Yeah Kyc dont give us 100% guarantee. Our security depends on us like all things which you are mentioned in your post is best and clear. So in my opinion 2fa is best for securing our crypto money. @Dorjoy12 Like if we put strong password, enable 2fa and create unique PIN thats best and one thing 2fa key is also save on secure place like google account or may self dictionary. In future may be your phone will demaged or stolen, so for accesing on your exchanger account you need that key. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Like if we put strong password, enable 2fa and create unique PIN thats best and one thing 2fa key is also save on secure place like google account or may self dictionary. In future may be your phone will demaged or stolen, so for accesing on your exchanger account you need that key. 

@gbfisher nice idea you have shared but we all must need to be careful about 2fa authentication code  because once i enabled 2fa security system in my cryptotalk account then lose my Authentication code which lead me to lose my money.. That is why all need to note their authentication code in right way...  But still many account get hacked though they enable 2fa security system.. That is why every time we need to be secure always and dont leave much money in any exchange site..                            

We believe that the above information is beneficial to all and we should take immediate action on these issues and we need to control more problems with different types of oxides.

absolutely right.I think we should save our necessery doccument to a secure cloud store.because if we store them on mobile we may loose them.I have experienced once.After that incident I store my doccument to google cloud.

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:16 AM, Shadi_Chisty_092 said:

absolutely right.I think we should save our necessery doccument to a secure cloud store.because if we store them on mobile we may loose them.I have experienced once.After that incident I store my doccument to google cloud.

To store our value able information about any account or exchange we should not use any mobile app or something because its risky and hacker can stole it so i think it will be better for us to store it in different place near us such as book, dairy or so on..  As you faced this Problem already so you know good how to store documents..                       

I protect all my data securely by recording all my information and data on the platforms and wallets in a small notebook that I keep in a safe place. I write all my emails, passwords, Google authentication codes, and keywords for my wallets. Thus, I can recover any account that gets a problem due to a computer or mobile breakdown.

The only solution must be ready from the beginning, and it is as follows: When you create your own email to work in trading, the mail sends a message to you that to increase security you should put a backup account, and from here you create a backup mail linked to the original mail

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

58 minutes ago, magd said:

The only solution must be ready from the beginning, and it is as follows: When you create your own email to work in trading, the mail sends a message to you that to increase security you should put a backup account, and from here you create a backup mail linked to the original mail

@magd   ofcourse every crypto member need to be aware from beginning of their crypto journey but how about those member who has no idea about account security or something..  Again some time email recovery email doesn’t work too as my friend face this problem already when he restored his account and forget email password..                   

• +5 1

Precious information that are really important to every one who is exchanging on the internet, and if you allow me to add that the person should not only write down all the important information you have mentioned , he should also keep it in a safe place to make sure it does not fall on the wrong hands and he might loose all of his cryptos.

• +1 1

Very valuable information, especially those that talk about saving the passwords for the Gmail account and exchange platforms and CryptoTalk in a safe place and keeping more than one copy of it, and you mentioned the importance of this point when you put it at the beginning of the recommendations.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Usmanjaam123 said:

First of all security is necessary for our cryptocurrency and bitcoins.The online currency is never safe without exchange.I prefer you use yobit trade for any digital exchange.

I think you should read  the topic more goodly because there i mentioned  no exchange  site to use  for store your crypto because store crypto  in exchange  is risky.. Secondly   coin is only secure  in cold wallet which has no story to get hacked.. So before make  comment , think fast and do not be hurry @Usmanjaam123

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think you should read  the topic more goodly because there i mentioned  no exchange  site to use  for store your crypto because store crypto  in exchange  is risky.. Secondly   coin is only secure  in cold wallet which has no story to get hacked.. So before make  comment , think fast and do not be hurry @Usmanjaam123

We will use a non-custodial wallet to hold crypto coins.  The user will be able to control the non-custodial wallet, but the support team of that wallet will be able to control the custodial wallet.  So it is important to use a cold wallet to keep our money

• +2 1

Your  information are helpful for many users. I lost login details in Coinbase & Coinbase asked me to resubmit my KYC documents. Many exchange sites don't help without KYC documents to recover accounts in exchange. We most note 2FA recovery code if we've used authenticator apps. 

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

So it is important to use a cold wallet to keep our money

Cold wallet is better for  big investors  who want to hold coin for long term around 2-3 years because you may know the use of cold wallet where you need to give  Every  time  privet  key  for log in and as well for withdrawal  your crypto though  its hard to write privet key @Cleaner.. 

On 10/27/2020 at 5:59 PM, tienda said:

Yes is very important what you say here Dear @Dorjoy12 Is not easy to remember about all passwords you have if you have a lot of accounts. So will be better if you write all your password, secret key, secret question...etc and then print to keep it in the safe place. However this is not sufficient I agree with you if we miss our access to Gmail, we will never recuperate our such password of any account. So my be an extra option needed to be added on cryptocurrency exchange to avoid that.

Yes I agree I also forget my password many time. This is the best opinion to remembered all the password.

These are compulsory actions for securing your gmail and exchange where you place assets. I do have these points but not I this way I note basic details and make sure my gmail, 2Fa, trading password and mobile is attached with exchange because sometimes the gmail log in makes problem. You can sign in through nobile and also note down the user name which you used for sign up. At yobit if you forget password you have to verify yourself by providing user name. So make it easy to remember. 

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Cold wallet is better for  big investors  who want to hold coin for long term around 2-3 years because you may know the use of cold wallet where you need to give  Every  time  privet  key  for log in and as well for withdrawal  your crypto though  its hard to write privet key @Cleaner.. 

Cold wallets are very important for big investors.  Cold Wallet is a wallet where you can change the keys of your wallet offline.  Which makes it very difficult to hack that wallet.  And the owner of that wallet is just you.  But you own the hot wallet but the hot wallet authority has the power to transfer your money.  So we should use cold wallet

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Cleaner said:

So we should use cold wallet

I feel like that you need to read  my previous  comments  again @Cleaner..   Because there i Have  mentioned  that if you  are a long  term investor  then cold wallet is best for you..  Do not only think about security  but you also need to think  about your facilities  such as how to use it in urgent time .. 

Yeah 

That's good to know you do trades and invesster also verification and the other side of the time and where is the best earning program and many people are going to be trader and earning 

I think it's important for exchanges to be especially secure using our email and phone numbers. Because if you lose the account. But if the exchange is famous and secure you need to verify your account to be safe from any account fraud other things are important to recover. Then it will be much better

Given the current situation it seems to me that when trading cryptocurrencies, you should be very careful why you need to have a good knowledge of when the price will fall or do and need an intermediary to guarantee, now I think trading on large exchanges is reputable.

I didn't know that a gmail account can get disabled. It could be probably if gmail suspects you to send spam emails but I have been using this email service for years and I didn't have a problem ever. Probably you will be in a lot of trouble if you can't access your gmail, so it is better to have a lot of time given to make it secure and use a strong password so it won't be hacked.

Do you think it is easy to keep all these details in the record and after that there is no chance of losing all the things? but it is not easy as far as I think but if you are really serious about your business and you want to run it in the real way that is must to be done things.

Making the records of details used while creating the accounts on centralized exchange is smart idea to be protected from the upcoming challenges like resetting the passwords, recovering the accounts, providing the evidences if there is some regulatory oversights, claiming the lost assets if the exchange got hacked or made the scam exits, so many benefits are there. 

• +2 1