Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Yes dear,  we should not create useless content to earn money. It is the wastage of time to create useless posts. Because useless posts are deleted by the admin. We should not cheat the site. As a member of this site it is our responsibality to create good content. Other wise we will get banned in short time. 

Yes i am agree forward to your post Because we need to do what is useful post or comment We should post that people get benefits So that people get help We need to make many useful and element comments and posts so that people can also benefit from it. I am agree from your post that we should be posting real and valid and useful.

• +1 1

Yes we never create a low type of a content If we have something to ask, we must say something everyone want to know about policies of this form must create the 100 characters of the content 

On 10/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Thank you for this information my friend. Actually I have my new member so I didn't know about this rules but next time if I want to post I will remember that. I find a lot of post that less than 100 character's but I still commented on some of that post because I feel like I should answer this one. But I will remember not to do next time. That is lots of post about same topic we all should avoid posting same kind of topic.

• +2 1

Hey everyone i am also new member in this site.But i want to tell you that your posts should be higher that contain minimum hundred characters otherwise your post will be reject and you face failure.If you want to make question then make it proper.

I totally agree with you but alot off new members doing like that they don't about this plateforme the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk . They just doing answer in simple lines u must to need 100 corracters in every reply if your carracters less than 100 your comments don,t counting in yobit and your time is waste so doing try to good .

There are numerous individuals in this gathering who don't adhere to the guidelines of the discussion. Particularly the individuals who are being incorporated as new individuals. They are making posts with words under 100 characters and ordinarily there are no matches with the point. Not adding any significant data to the posts. So I state be cautious about your post.

thanks for your post...

• +3 1

It is true that we see many publications of poor quality, because there are members who want to publish for the sake of publishing only and not to submit a new addition.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i'm also agree with you friend. So much low quality content in this forum. Many newbies create this type of post. That is really decrease this site reputation. We should stop them to create this type of post.

Yes friends please don't show yourself a lazy person because comment on a post display your idea wall of the member which are work in this form so if you post with a low quality content it is mean that your reputation will be negative so please try to provide a good quality content in this way your message will be helpful for all the member of Crypto.

We always have to choose the best and useful topics and comment on them and not to respond to unspentous posts because the supervisors will delete it and as a result of our reply will also be deleted with the participation

Lower quality content actract or even earn one with no reword,that is why it's adversible for every participants to read and understand carefully the guide lines properly.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

I agree with you friend, comment on only post should be discouraged and people need to realize that it affects the basis of this forum, member need to encourage one another to research and be productive, not just commending on every post

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, some peoples using Less words in their own posts which is not beneficial for us. So it is better to post as many alphabets and provide good information  in posts . This will ensure that your posts will not be deleted and able to count 

In last 2 days I notice forum have been going under cleaning where my posts are deleted because those topics fall under the useless content so I am now worried and be more cautious in picking topis. Learn from experience and always be more cautious in selection. This gives you twice the burden and you have to recover those posts. Their for always thoroughly read the content of the topics then engage in it. 

Yes it is important for us to know that we have to use good quality content because that is what will make the topic to have values and meaning to the forum members 

Yes I think it is right and true there is no any doubt because if you put loose content then you will got blocked account so I think make post a useful content then you got good reputation. So be mature my dear friend.

• +1 1

It is accepted that as indicated by the new distributing and installment laws in the discussion, we improve substance and we don't discover any posts without interest or importance since they will get negative surveys and won't be paid for eventually.

Yeah, feeling lower quality content would help, these would increase reputation which you may count on.aleat at all means try to input details that will aid and make others to view it nicely.And only your moderators may at least recommend it.

9 minutes ago, johnTaylor said:

Hi mates,Yes I think it is right and true there is no any doubt because if you put loose content then you will got blocked account so I think make post a useful content then you got good reputation.Thanks.

Yes i am 100 percent agree with you and your thoughts.I am also new here but i am noticing that there is a lots of people who are not serious about there posts as well as this forum .please friends make your time worthy in these pandemic days and do your work with sincerety.This is the forum where you can learn and earn.so please do needful and worthy comments.

You are right, there are a lot of topics that are few letters or not important that are published constantly and of course you should not interact on them because the comment will be deleted and it will not be counted on the yobit
So we must not waste our time with it.

• +1 1

Clearly agree with you.Some of them don’t even cross 50 charater I think.They repy with one line.So this kind of posting should be reported. People are willing to share their knowledge and this people are just not doing anything.This forum does a very good job deleting this kind of posts.

• +2 1

I absolutely concur with you, brother! to get a decent appraising , just as improve the nature of the discussion, we ought to compose extremely top notch posts! Subsequently, in the event that you need to make progress, you should utilize a more sufficient expertise, and on the off chance that you don't follow this, it may not turn out to improve things!

I agree with what you state in your publication. I believe that a publication must have style and must be well elaborated and grounded. It makes no sense to publish a simple question that is usually repeated and that is so simple that anyone can answer it without even having the possibility to toggle any option. This forum is supposed to receive payments for useful posts, so we must strive to do our best.

@tienda  @versi @davy22

Lots happens to the post we offer and there are so many people who get paid that dont deserve, we work here but sometimes we get purnished for people who dont deserve being here, so to me when you find a low quality post, give it a negative 5 and then lets wait for the forum moderator to make sure that they do delete every single post there is and we will be better off without them they turnish the image of the forum