Don't trust any website exchanges to trade! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Don't trust any website exchanges to trade!

Yes You are Right my dear Brother. Not all of the people are not same that's Why we should not apply the same Rule on all of the peoples that belongs to the Innocent Groups or the Society. So, we should have to trust on the Yobit and many more sites.

Before investing first of all cheak the platform because many of trading forum which are fake and scammers but some trading forum is true and you have some knowledge about trading then you can earn otherwise you loss money 

This excange had a different kind of problem from the usual hacks and scams we see. The chinese government given a display of power and how it treats businesmen in the country. We seen later the Huobi Ceo and the Alibaba Ceo being lost for weeks and presumed under arrest for co-operation with their governments. 

I had the understanding that some real exchanges are recommended, but seeing this information that I just read we can no longer trust exchanges for our security of our assets. I used to keep them there, but thanks to this information I will not do it again, thanks friend.

On 10/22/2020 at 1:45 PM, tienda said:

Don't trust any website exchanges, I heard about the head or the owner of the OKEx exchange was detained by the police. And unfortunately withdrawals from the website exchange were stopped until they revise or an unspecified date. And the volume is higher! around 202,000 BTC on OKEx accounts which is 1.1% of the total market supply. So do you think really, are we out of risk?....

Okex is one of the trusted exchange, so even if the withdrawals from that exchange are disabled, so that even the exchange will be closed, the government from that country where the exchange are located they will make sure that people get their money back.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Success in this field depends on suspicion of everything, not in the platforms, only because when you succeed in crypto, you need to know how to do everything here. The matter is not easy and you may suffer losses from almost everything, so suspicion in everything It is very important for you to succeed 

I think and I know that there are a lot of exchange on wedsite and not all of them it is not advisable to trade or invest and some are scam with fake exchange volumes.. The best and most reliable exchanges that I have traded safely are:

Binance,

Yobit

Kucoin

Coinbase

Blockchain

CoinEx.

Well only exchange sites that are varified and Authentic should be trusted, some exchange sites are there to actually do away with peoples funds. 

Trading is always risky. But all platforms are not scammer. Although some trusted platforms are doing scam with his members. So we need to choose a popular platform to trading, although any platform is not out of risk. Overall we need to make sure that tarding is a work of risk.

• +1 2

There are many people who make the exchange just to get the money from the people who want t0 make the trades as making the exchange is too easy so they do s0 and they rob the people.

Yes exactly not every exchange is trustworthy we should always read the reviews of people who used that exchange and then make decision i am using these days "BINANCE" and "YOBIT" they have a good review and i am using it going good so far so i can recommend this to you or any other person it has a fast response and very easy to use.

• +1 2

In countries many exchange are working now and we have believe on them .on other hand they are new scammer are growing they discovered new way fir scam we con not have believe on new exchange.

This is really bad news and it may make many people afraid of investing their money in cryptocurrencies, and we must be careful, but if you are using a reliable platform, you do not need to fear because they will fully compensate you for your loss.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing the information. I often hear such stories from many people around. Recently I also had such a bad experience. About 4 months ago I had an account at yobit. I haven't logged in to my account in the last three months. When I went to log in today, I saw that I was not logged in. Maybe the account has been hacked or deleted.

Yes you are right all websites for exchange not real because there are many websites which are scam and fake,if we want any exchange crunncey through websites then we should to get knowledge and information about exchanging steps and website's. 

• +1 1

Dear friends, there are many people who exchange for money from people who are very easy to exchange. So they take this opportunity and they rob the people. So everyone should exchange carefully.

it is obvious that the exchange working just perfectly fine and one day they declared some kind of hack or they just turn into scam so we should be careful with our money

Exit scamming is a very legit problem that can happen. But sticking to well known exchanges like coinbase, kraken, binance is the best way to avoid something like this. Coinbase is also looking to IPO this year which will grant it a lot of legitimacy.

I just know that OKEx  is a exchange site at the time of hunting MYID bounty task .. In this case i have less idea about this exchange site because not yet use this site .. But be careful ofcourse as in crypto market now days has many fake exchange site.. so using top rated exchange site will be cool..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, benalmoh88 said:

i think that you know the reason for why OKEX exchange owner detained by the police, for me i'm trust for binance and yobit exchange, they have long time in crypto world.

Yes, OKEx & Houbi have problems with the Chinese government, while Binance & Yobit are reputable exchanges. Even Binance was hacked, but they compensated for any loss of users.
There are also many other reputable brokers you can trust and use.

I think that it is very important to pay attention to the trades that you make, my friend, and you also have to pay attention to the platform you work on and choose it well, with credibility and legitimacy, so that you do not lose your currencies and your money through fraud attempts and lose all your profits. about her

• +2 1

Yes ofcourse that you should pay your attention  to the platform on which you will work.The legit  exchange  site should  be choose.i have little  knowledge  about  okex ,yobit and binance  are reputed exchanges.

Yes i heard about this sites and exchange, it required your KYC.  So after that ypu see ads adn so other. After complete your target you will get you money. So i don't think ot would possible, so don't waste your time in base less activities.  So spend your time on this forum and earn from this forum because learning is great earning  .