It's happening: Paypal finally adopted crypto. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DennisChannels

It's happening: Paypal finally adopted crypto.

Paypal was the most trusted online wallet in whole over the world.If what you mention there will really happen then it will a be great balance in the online money platform.But if it happen then traders will be in hopeless.And the market value and  position of bitcoin doesn't say that it will be happen.

• +1 1

This is a great news this means work will reduce for the members who are into this, and also German banks also accepted it not too long and I believe this will make the value of crypto increase more and more.

This is a great news this means work will reduce for the members who are into this, and also German banks also accepted it not too long and I believe this will make the value of crypto increase more and more.

I don't see how the merchant adoption happens with paypal, since the merchants won't see the fake paypal bitcoin in their account but will see dollars instead. Adoption would be to send Bitcoin to merchants and not sell the bitcoin first to give them fiat in the current bitcoin price.

PayPal is the old and most utilized installment framework and being included into the crypto it will stand out enough to be noticed and will be received by numerous other installment passages, however paypal have numerous issues and has prohibited in numerous nations.

• +4 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:00 PM, DennisChannels said:

It was an open secret, rumors and early news on July (as it can be seen in this Cointelegraph entry or this other entry from micky) created lots of hype and boosted up BTC to the 11K. Now, several months after, we have a definitive confirmation: https://www.reuters.com/article/paypal-cryptocurrency/paypal-to-allow-cryptocurrency-buying-selling-and-shopping-on-its-network-idINL1N2HB14U

image.png.6ba53a2609e1e556a10c4628b3b756c4.png

As it can be read, Paypal plans to fully implement the possibility of shopping with cryptocurrency in the first quarter of 2021. This adoption will allow people to purchase items and services from more than 26 million merchants. The definitive news BTC needed to sky rocketing to the stars.

image.png.a17b24f8049f52b990d47661ece14ae3.png

And, of course, as you can see on the chart, the pump (over $12.300!!!) confirms the excellent news.

Congratulations, everyone! (unless you are investing mostly on alts, in that case, I'm really sorry).

it's a great news that paypal is now accepting the cryptocurrencies and it is filling the gap of cryptocurrencies and Fiat currencies as people can usually use it and transact their money.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, DennisChannels said:

Exactly, everything pointed to this very moment. At least everyone said that before the end of 2020, we would replicate (and even improve) the 2017 bull run scenario. With the pandemic situation, economic and geopolitical moves delayed it, but also made it stronger. I'm almost 100% we already entered bull run. 

Absolutely! PayPal was a revolutionary concept back in time. I'm sure they are making the correct moves, totally coherent with their business and evolving its own concept. It's the most suitable platform for that bridge, even if others like Uphold (where I connected my Brave to get BAT) already started that path.

We can say now that, suddenly, millions of people have an official crypto wallet 😄 even those who never were interested about crypto!

The step taken by PayPal shows more and more to the whole world that cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future. Many large companies will follow in the footsteps of PayPal.

• +1 1

PayPal is also n the list of crypto supporters. there are many other payments systems who is allowing the crypto currency payment gateway, like Perfect Money etc.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The adoption from Paypal was one of the recent factors that propelled Bitcoin to $ 40,000 but also raised even more arguments against using Paypal not only to buy cryptocurrencies but even using it for fiat. Paypal has a long history of stealing  confiscating accounts and funds, but lately it was changed, or it seems. There have been account bans for trading crypto in the Paypal platform, extremely bothers me that millions of people are still using this instead of just buying cryptocurrencies and holding their wallets.

• +2 1

Finally, we are starting to see large companies adopting cryptocurrencies,
Perhaps the rest of the electronic banks will follow Paypal in doing so,
This will greatly increase the demand for crypto, especially Bitcoin.

• +3 1

It was something that cause price to rise a lot, the events of institutional adoption together with paypal send Bitcoin price very high and we are in a correction phase now, which was about to happen anyway. The correction is healty and I haven't seen a rapid decline so I could easily suggest to hold right now as maybe we haven't seen anything and the bull run just started, it is not going to end in just a few months.

This is such a great news for Cryptocurency investors 

Because PayPal is most secure and reliable platform for transactions of currency 

I believe that in future Cryptocurency will be more profitable due to PayPal 

Currency will be rised in future like Bitcoin price has been raising 

I think that the news from PayPal was very positive for Bitcoin and made the price rise considerably in the following weeks, but personally I would never buy cryptocurrencies on PayPal, because you can't withdraw them and you can't trade them regularly. In addition, that platform is usually very restrictive, so it's not worth having cryptocurrencies there. Even so, I have to accept as an investor that the news affected the price positively and boosted it quite a bit.

This was news that greatly influenced Bitcoin to initiate the first steps towards the bullish race that its value is experiencing, coupled with this is the adoption of institutions as well as the large purchases in Bitcoin that many strong investors made, already A few days ago, Bitcoin reached its all-time high, reaching over $ 41k, at this moment it is going through a period of correction, but we can be sure that the race towards the ascent will continue.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes it is happiness news for everyone because paypal is very big company it is interested to implement digital currency in every where now people buy and sell this through bitcoin everything

• Useful or interesting 2

The integration of Paypal into the cryptographic world is undoubtedly a victory for those who operate with cryptocurrencies, since it suggests greater legalization and adoption, in addition other companies such as square have joined the bandwagon of institutional adoption, which in the long term could cause a increased to $ 50,000.

@DennisChannels @davy22 @Arsal malik 759 @Denis Cheryshev

I always have said that with time they will come to accept it and there is no way they can ignore this, its going to happen there is no way one can be able to ignore that some serious competiiton you only love how the change does come and this is really powerful the right ideas always are fronted to such sphere so to me there is no way they could have ignored crypto , they were looking for the right time to integrate it

• +2 1

This is a good news for crypto users  Paypal accepted cryptocurrency because it is one of the best digital online bank for making different transactions all around the world. If we buy and sell cryptocurrency in Paypal it's boost cryptocurrency market

Paypal is very reliable platform and this new is very important for crypto world. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and those big platforms like paypal will accept crypto , when the time comes, because they knew it's better to adapt the crypto world. I hope everything will be better for crypto in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very good news thay paypal adopt the crypt currency. Lots of people using PayPal and due to this they can also get benefit from crypto currency. This is also good idea for crypto. The crypto can also get benefit from this and become common in the peoples.

I was really happy when I first heard about the news, it means that cryptocurrency are developing and getting an increased importance and popularity that Big establishments like Paypal cannot ignore it any more and instead of fighting it , they decided to join it with them , and I think that Visa is going to do the same too.

• +2 1

What is Paypal? I don't know, I have no idea about this.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  Want to know the details about.

That's great, PayPal is a popular and accepted wallet around the world, and adopting cryptocurrency will help the company to have more members and also generate more revenue through those that will be storing the coins in their wallet and some charges for making transactions. 

Well some months ago I read a message from PayPal where it was completely against of crypto things. Now it is adopting it. See how fast things changes. PayPal is a big platform and adoption of crypto will be beneficial for both the parties. In future more institutions and companies are going to bring crypto in their plan.

Paypal has made a really strong step for Bitcoin by adopting withdrawals and deposits through Bitcoin, and this really gave security.

This is good news for both Crypto users and Paypal users. This has given a big boost to the price of Bitcoin and other currencies as predicted even by small investors.