I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

I recommend that you invest and dedicate your time in your financial education is the best we can do when we start in cryptography. If you want to invest with a minimum risk, I recommend the yobit invesbox, which is one of the safest investment platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

I also want to make an investment because I have great interest in investment and I also try but I do a small investment because I am not an expert and I can loose my all amount so I have starting this process with small amount.

my friend I want to tell you that you should to be careful when you go for the investment because there are many fake website that stole your money and stole your data and you cannot do anything so I want to suggest you that you should to invest in the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

There are many legitimate sites and platforms that allow you to invest your money in them, and with a high daily interest, such as Yobit platform and Binance platform, you just have to buy the required currency and choose the appropriate investment plan for you.

There is no guarantee of your right to investment sites! Most of them are unknown source! It is true that they offer good investment ratios, but what is the use of these ratios if the matter is not guaranteed? I think the best site out there for investing is Yobit! You must also be careful about the currency in which you want to invest your money

There are alot of ways where you can invest and earn but only few are legit so be careful!

Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it to avoid getting rekt and you can learn that also here in cryptotalj coz alot of members here are well trader.

The best sites to invest today are yobit and binance. To invest a lot of money,you need to buy a coin at a low price and make the coin grow in price. the price of the coin may become even lower than the price for which it was purchased. It has happened a lot if you want to invest then invest in your hand through trade. My advice is that you invest in YOBIT, it currently has excellent investment plans and it is a 100% secure and legitimate platform.

You learn about those sites in which you investing.One of the best ways to make money through Investing is I would suggest Youbit Exchanger for you to invest a large amount.It is very easy to invest here and can achieve a lot in a short time and it will give you maximum security.It is depending on your own knowledge and experience if you are sure to have profit on any site you will definitely gain it. But if you have suspicious thoughts on any site you will lose your mony. 

• +1 1

I advice you to stay away from the sites because most of them are fake or scam.. so focus only on the official sites and exchanges.. yobit has many good investing plans but the most important thing is choosing a good cryptocurrency which you believe in its future! investing in cryptocurrencies isn't profitable as you think if you aren't sure about the future of these cryptocurrencies how would be like! also i advice you to invest only with good cryptocurrencies "the top 10 of the market" in order not to lose your money by time..

I agree with you my brother, But I will advise you to invest just small capital first before you can invest huge amount of money for the start, Because in a business you must no the advantage and disadvantage of it before  you can start running itif not you will lose your profits.

If you want to invest in a project, then in the beginning it likes to study it well and prefers to choose a project from the first ten currencies in the Merchant Cap, then you must publish to the chart and choose a good entry point 

frankly speaking I can't guarantee you any sites mate,  because most of them are fakes so can't tell you any legit sites. But you can invest through yobit invest box this one is legit I make alot of profit recently.  Just try it mate yobit invest box is good. 

You have congratulation to do investment on something. But the most important thing is that you should not invest your whole money in a sigle paltefoem. Its a very risky and give a very huge loss. You should have to invest on many sites or foeum.

• +1 1

If you are new to crypto trading, i think investing a big amount of money is not necessary, i think it would be better if you split those money. so there is more a high chance of profit.

Hi my dear friend! There are many apps in which you can invest.you can invest in yobit.moreover you can invest in meta Forex or octafx.these are nest apps to invest your money.ihave also invest some money in trading.if you are interested then try these apps

Mathelda.j

There are many legitimate sites that can invest your money safely, but there are also illegal sites that can expose your money to fraud, so you must be careful in the chosen site

On 3/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Zulqar1122 said:

Hi dear friend i am new on this site and still i don't have received any amount from this site. Still no idea about this.

Don,t worry bro! First you have to complete your hundred comments.then you have to complete twenty twenty comments as a daily work.then you will get money soon.don,t forget to react my comment 💖

Mathelda.j

I really suggest to find the right websites to invest in it because it is very important. In my opinion over 80% websites and projects are scammer and they steal your money. Instead I suggest to invest in Ethereum or Tron to make a lot of money by staking.

• +1 1

you can do it on your own,if someone tells you that they can help you and ask you to send money,dont do it!ok?dont believe in them,investing on a trading platform can be done by you,not by other persons.

Yes, my friend, there are some sites that resort to fraud and lies, and we must avoid them. I hope those who know their names will tell us about them so that we avoid them.

The only site that j would recommend that you invest in is legit sites that would give you good profits. About sites that promise you returns for doing nothing as those sites are going to be putting you at risk and you would get scammed. So you need to be careful.

Yes there are lot of sites that are legit for investment but we should try to make research and investigation on the sites to be able to know how they are profitable and how they have  values but we need to be careful because most of the site are own by scammers and hackers

i  think  too much site are scam with us but we should  choose  the website  which is world largest and provides  us  profit i  know about the Google adsense and Ride to the future  are the best investment  sites.