I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Hi dear it's a good idea to do investment and earn more and it's a good thing to take some forward steps to be successful as I have not enough knowledge but we can invest our earnings on yobit investbox there we can buy or sell other digital courancy and daily profit @Iftekhar75

• +2 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomeshigh to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs after this by following the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there 

I don't have much information about legit sites where you can make investments with full trust but as I know  parpal is the best site where you can make investment because some of my frnds have invested in it and have get much benefit form it. So you can have this option. Because in this time, most of the sites are just scam that wastes money and time of its users that has made it difficult to find the real one.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Is good to invest your money. But first seek the advice of cryptocurrency experts on how to invest your money properly without getting scam. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I think that this platform is very important and helpful in the market yobit all member attacked to this site 

I'm not planned to contribute right now since I'm till now looking for a decent venture to get some benefit from that point.. after I will get such a task I will at that point attempt to contribute

Welcome, my friend, first of all, you have to know well about these currencies and put in mind a clear goal, which is profit, although there is a potential loss, and when you start trading and trading, you will have reached the most knowledge of it and here you must buy, wait and watch the prices and when they rise, you sell

The best advice I can give you as a student of Trading, is to invest in yourself and in education. This is key and fundamental when it comes to getting the results you want in the long term, many times we only think about the moment without knowing that we should think more about us, knowing that getting results has its process and we must respect it, that if. Acting massively.

I personaly invest in crypto games and have very good profit for very small investment its one of legit site in you can understand something then try to invest in staking as its also good way of investment and good profit just googled and enjoy.

Before you invest your money into any platform first you must learn about that platform  it is trustful or fake platform. Invest your money into trustful platform throughout this you can get profits. Don't invest your money into fake platform. Because you can lose your money. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +1 1

If you are a beginner as don't have any experience on trading, I suggest you to start the trading with yobit. With the help of cryptotalk you can start your trading on crypto. After you had experience then you can move on to other sites like binance. Then you can start to trade with big.

Never Trust double money sites all of them are scam or will be scam soon. If you are going to invest a lof of money i suggest you yobit invest box or hold coins like bnb and Bitcoin but dont ever trust those kind of sites.

Dear friend you should invest your money towards those sites which are best for earning and those who are not fake and through this you can earn more money .Like cryptotalk this is best forum you can also invest in this forum .

If you are looking for legit places where you can invest and will be sure you investment is safe you can consider the cryototalk forum, yobitinvest and bitcoin i think with these three you are secured and you will invest happily

My dear friend be care full about it. There are many scammers sites are existing on social media. So you have to avoid from these sites for investing. Invest on a trusted sites and get profit my dear friend.

I advise you to invest in a good platform. You can invest in an investment fund, and you can also invest in Binance. There are good offers that you can take advantage of, and this is the best place to invest.

I actually believe that you should go step by step . Don't go very big at first if you don't have the proper knowledge about investment or trading . And you should actually use your knowledge and experience in this rather any getting anyone's opinion.

• +3 1

I'm new and have not much idea about this and according to my opinion you have to choose yobit wallet which is secure and strong enough to protect our savings. And I suggest Bitcoin for you because it's the best ever currency I ever seen.

There are many sites and applications through which you can earn cryptocurrencies, including the Bitcoin Talk site, but many of them have taps and profit from them is very little and take time, so you have to be patient and endure.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Don't do that without deep searching. In my experiences Investment in new sites or projects is very risky. Many of them make a lot of traps to steal your money. They use many tricks to deceive you. Instead I suggest to invest in Yobit investment box or Bitcoin.

There are many other names for these websites like Bitcoin Doublers and Bitcoin Generators. You should be very careful to detect these websites. Fortunately, it is easy to detect them. You should only check their investment plans.. 

As for me, I'm still a newbie on the whole of cryptocurrency, so I don't know any site for investment. But I will advise you to be careful because some site are scam and you can easily loose your money. So please be vigilant and have a nice day.

select the sites which big trades on this site use them cause very sites are scamming sites and finally be carefull about your money cause there are very scammers in the internet

If you want to invest you money my suggestion is that you can invest in bitcoin if it's not possible than you can invest in bizzcoin because now its value is low but it may be increasing soon.