I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Hello dear, I advise you on the Youbet platform, it is the truest, the best, the least benefits and the most profit. I am talking to you based on my experience, please do not hesitate, it is really wonderful.

i'd counsel then you really to take a position city treasured clams such registrars spot then you really would not delimit protective covering immoderate imposter works operating theatre third-class mail then you also need to hunt the most productive the place  can get blood group illiquid the bread would subtend secure.

• +3 1

Trading is not an easy thing. Unless you are sure of what you are doing it is better to seek help or ask someone who has more knowledge about trading because once you do a mistake you might loose everything so be careful. 

The solid and real product projects are very rare nowadays and there is no guarantee that they are safe. So you must be careful and always research about any project before investing. also don't close to investment websites. Most people only looking for referrals to get a bonus so they said the site is very legit.

• +4 1

There are a lot of sites you can invest on out there but you need to be very careful, I have lost a lot of money online to dubious and phony sites.

I am very sure that experts here would give us more legitimate sites.

well.  I think there are many legit sites that you can invest on apart from this one.  You just need to ask people who are use to online investment to guide you though,  so that you would not loose you money. 

• +4 1

Yobit is the best  so far i experienced after i felt betrayed by forex in which i lost few of my gains there sadly and had to make it up again in which it will take a while but progress is progress and we gonna get through alot of tough times.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes dear it's good., but you should have a great experience in trading in order to earn too much. You can earn to much. It's a great opportunity for us to learn and earn at the same time in this platform. You will earn a handsome money by investing in this platform. You must trade if you have a good experience 

• +4 1

I don't know yet about good investment site or company this is my first site that i trust. But if you really try again to invest in other i will give you some advices for now, do a research first if you find investment site before giving a risk because like what you said you experience loss so you need to be wise in making a decision, collect all information and proof about them to know if they are a legit site, don't make easily believe in presentation and documents that present to you, be a good analyzer in every information that you get. I hope i give you some tips.

• +4 1

I advised to you invest on cryptocurreny and invest in btc  because this is the best currency  with the help of you can be rich and can get more  profit because this  currency have the high rate in these days but it will groe up more in  next comming years it can be cross $50000 and i am sure it will help you to get profits for yourself after this i can tell you if you dont have any idea about the btc you must have to get the information about btc trading then you have to invest you can convert your btc in any other curremcy by using youbit the world best exchanger There you can get with low fees on other currencies.

I advise you to invest your money yourself in trading platforms without putting your money in sites that may steal your money and take it, especially if your money is large

I am still confused with your question. But what i think you find site to invest like HYIP. I recommended to avoid it. Because many HYIP is only ponzi scheme. Don't get trapped with instant rich where you can get so much profit everyday without doing anything, just invest money and sleep. That is bullshit. Maybe you can earn profit from it, but in the long run you will lose money.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i'm now not meant to invest right now because i'm until now trying to find a great task to get some benefit from there.. after i can get this sort of assignment i can then try and make investments

It's very risky dear not should be any chance to like this if you want good amount receive you buy reliable coin and hold .

• +2 1

You are new here, so welcome to this gathering and I wish you karma here, and about your inquiry, I can disclose to you should make certain about which site you will put resources into it, you can lose your cash, so think and request believed ones preceding you make any progression

You have shared good information with us. If you have proper skills and knowledge of forex trading then you can invest your all the payments in forex trading. it is only happen if you have enough knowledge and skills about forex trading and you not need to trade it's on your luck. If you trade it on your luck then it will because of a big loss to you. there are so many other websites that give you a great benefit but you need to do work as you getting to you oh wish. 

2 minutes ago, Dj Alok1 said:

What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

There are some reputable crypto websites that I know and you won't lose your money, but you need to know what you are going into. On the other hand, do you know about arbitraging? You can use that to recover some of your loss, but at the same time be wise about it. Good luck to you. 

Hello everyone with due respect and perspective my intention is invest huge amount of income and I need to go on deep research on how to work hard to invest on ceypto currency so to earn a living

On 12/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

One of the best not to be responsible about investing in public sites is that many will present to you the sites. All sites will be a scam and the money will be taken from you immediately

you need some experience work on this site give you information about all the steps and it just been like nothing happened and such huge loss and so nothing happened such a huge loss..

• +1 1

This course has the best Ubit exchange platform, go to your own account and click on the investment box and choose a plan of your choice.

That's great to heard that you are planning to invest in trading. Nest of luck my friend. As you asked about the legit site so I will recommend you the best and very secure place I have found is YoBit site. This site is very safe and secure foe invest your money that gives you many opportunities as well as trading, exchanging and also investing in Investbox. It gives you Two-Factor authentication security that keeps you safe from losing your money from hackers and spammers.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am not sure for that but I have heard about binance and legit . I think they are good plateform for investing a big amount here and you can let get a lot of profit from here. I am also new so I am not sure about it this is my point of view I am sharing with you.

You invest big I advice you to invest on cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the great plate form of investment. Depend on you how you invest then you invest on cryptotalk your earning is start. Cryptotalk is the most profitable platform. 

A legitimate and safe investment site is Yobit, you can invest in the Yobit investment box, put coins in the investment box and earn interest, you can earn passive income. In addition, you can enter trades if you want to make daily profits, short-term trading is possible.

• +1 1