I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Well if you relly want to invest your money in something good, I would recommend that you do it on the Ethereum platform, they have a several advances very promising. I would also tell you to buy bitcoins and invest them in the Binance platform since the have a new investment system that you can earn up to +8% in profit annually.

If you planning to invest big try to find a good site where you can sure that you money can come back, sometime most of the people invest a lot of money like Kulian or any other that promise a really good return but their money is lock and this is not good. I bilieve if you have a strong capital you can invest in site like Exchange of Wave they will to give 12% to 20% per year however here you can withdrawal your money anytime you want and with a low fee. Also there are a site like Crypto.com they have a really good plan to invest strongly and if you want to investigate more the site, you can go to Coinmarket cap and find the coin of Crypto.com

On 12/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Currently I can recommend you is to invest in the Yobit platform more specifically if you can in its virtual mining which is giving hard to the profits in cryptocurrencies with its excellent investment plans.

I highly recommend you to invest in Yobit.net is the best exchange so far ,you can try Investbox  section or even better you can Buy a Miner at Vmining option and get good results as well . just make sure dont put all your eggs in one basket . you got me . good luck.

I do not think it is a good idea to invest all the money, you always have to invest the money that you are willing to lose.

Many members here suggest many sites, but you still need to check it for verifying it. But if I will suggest then the only site I could suggest is dex for now this site.

Hello if you want to earn a lot of money or advice is to invest in new currencies that come on the market studying very well what they are about and obtain the lowest value and when they add up to obtain profits
greetings to all

You can invest your money here on Yobit because it certanly not scam and I won't be so sure about other sites that may proof a scam. There are surely another legit sites but you never can be 100% sure about them. And here you can buy virtual mining or use investbox.

I recommend you bought a virtual mining yobit package, I have the micro plan, it is the best investment I have made in my life. The daily profitability of the micros plan is, 4.50 USD per day, its minex token increases in value every day, which makes your profits increase

If you are planning on investing big I would recommend that you look no further than the YoBit.Net where there is an option of investbox and choose an investment plan of the token of your choice and earn daily 1%.

Hello, you wrote your post in 2019, you have probably found an exchange to invest in. Now I am writing for other friends to benefit. My favorites are binance and coinbase. You can easily invest in these exchanges. They can help you with their reliable and customer representatives. We hope you keep your money safe.

The only site that is trustworthy that I know of is yobit.net. you can also invest in binance exchange, bittrex exchange too.  These cryptocurrency exchanges are where you pick your preferred crypto and invest. 

• +1 1

I advise you to invest in Yobit or on torque, here is the registration link: https://torquebot.net/welcome/register?ref_code=309286628
You can do your research on youtube. It is an investment platform that uses advanced algorithms that study all the cryptocurrency markets. Don't be afraid everything is automatic, you won't have to do anything, the torque team will do everything for you.

In particular, I think you should focus on a few but that they are projects with a solid vision and structure instead of investing in many places looking for a bit of chance

Смысл инвестировать в другие бирже, когда у вас есть эта биржа, она очень удобная и простая, не такая большая комиссия в отличии от других бирж.

" if you are going to make a big investment, you must find a safe site. No matter how safe it is, there is a risk of hackng. My advice for this is: Do not leave large amounts on the site, store it in non-exchange wallets."

Try out investbox  on Yobit, or consider their new plan for investments, their new virtual miners (MINEX), they are even more profitable then investbox, you can find out information about it on their site, I just can recommend you this opportunities.

to be able to invest it has to be in crypto-currency that they have good project to future as for example vlx candles has a lot of potential

i suggest you invest you money in yobit investbox because yobit trusted and secure exchange also you can buy bitcoin(btc) and hold for long terms..