I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

I myself never invested in any site but if you want to invest and  trade so I would suggest you to invest in binance because it's much trustable and legit .

• Useful or interesting 1

You search those sites that gave you maximum profit on investment be careful in investing in case of wrong you will loss your money and become poor. I suggest to invest in yobit investing box. 

• +2 1

This is a very good post because it is possible to be a big trader in the future. I am using Kipto and gaining skills. I want to invest and I want to trade in it later.

As long as you want to invest, you have to be careful in your choices, there is no 100% safe place, so you have to make accurate calculations before entering any investment.
Gain knowledge through the sections of this forum. There are many experts who have benefited from their experiences
So far I find investing in yopit to be a good and highly recommended one
I wish you success.

There are lots of site where you can earn big money, you can invest in yobit exchange. You can do mining or trading to acquire huge amount of money. Before you do trading or mining make sure you have some knowledge about it.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:23 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Well if you are focused on Crypto Projects which are based on Blockchain then you must do your own research. Or you can buy Bitcoin when it's at dip after analysing the Bitcoin market.

If you like Investment in project that gives good Passive return, Invest in yobit exchange Investbox. There are many coins available which has good daily returns. You will receive daily or weekly return without doing anything. Some plans has action to complete and some has no action which means you will earn without doing anything.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My first invesment was 20$ and i wasted it in a scam site. Be careful where you decide to invest, most of the pages that promise a lot of profit along with little effort turn out to be a scam. Research about it first then go for it. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Make sure that before you make a big investment you have enough knowledge about crypto investing. And before you make an investment make sure also that the platform or the site is legit to avoid being scam. And the most legit site where to invest in my experience is Yobit exchange. It is a legit site that offers investment and trading also virtual mining and it offers also fast transaction in deposit and withdrawal.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

For big investment you need to be expert on cryptocurrency.  I suggest you to invest 1st time small amount.  From this you can get idea about market. Most reliable platform for investment is binance. 

• +1 1

I won't suggest you to invest your money in any site because any thing can happen anytime on those centralized platforms. Buy some good coins and keep it on your hot wallet. If you don't have a hot wallet then you can use decentralized wallets like trust crypto wallet or metamask 

• +3 1

You want to invest then i will suggest you do trade because this is vert profitable and life time income you can do this if you want to earn huge money because by trade you can earn huge money so i will prefer trading.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Why are you looking for another website when you already know one? I will advice you to invest on Yobit  because of it security. I guess almost 99% members of this platform invest on Yobit platform because of the trust they have in Yobit. So I will advice to invest on Yobit and forget about other platform if you really don't to become a victim scam.....

• +2 1

If you want my opinion you should invest in yobit and just yobit it makes to us a big deal that you will be so happy to make it.I think you should go to vmining and put 0.01 btc and ge. Every month 0.0009 btc or you can buy some minex to increase your money 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not know safe and reliable sites other than this forum. It has a good reputation and is very reliable and has what you want from cryptocurrencies.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Mate, hope you will be fine i will recommend you that please search before the investment for the legit websites. If you found a legitimate site then please don't be panic in investing wait for someadays investigate more about the website. I will suggest you to join yobit exchange that is legitimated and highly secure to use.

One more thing that before the investment please get satisfactory knowledge to compete with the risks.

• +2 1

In fact some sites are doing a lot for big investments that someone wants us to know a lot about this because here I think if you want to know something good we need to know a lot here.  Hopefully one day you will know something good. I think you need to know a lot about investing and trade. We want to know something good here because we can learn a lot.

Hye dear there a lot of sites available in which you invest and earn dear but most of them are fake they stolen your money so plz be care and dont trust anyone but i think Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it 

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

The only investment I have is in yobit because I know that I can earn using yobit investment box. Even if I only have small amount of investment, I am earning a reasonable amount of money.

• +1 1

If you really want to earn big then I have a advice for you. Everyone knows these the value of bitcoin falls down day by day and this is good opportunity for you to buy coins and then sell them when their rates become high. And this would be better than investing in some sites. 

I will suggest you to invest in yobit invest box. Because it is very much safe and profitable. I also invest in this invest box and earn a good amount of profit. 

My friend if you want to gain alot of profit. My advice to you is that buy those coin which market value is decreased . And sell those coins when their market value increased. This is the best way you can make profit . And there is no way that you will face loss

It's a very good idea. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Such as Legit many more trusted trading sites. But beware of spammers. For this you need to be very experienced.

I think that you are in the right place from the Yobit platform that the forum was linked to, only you have to choose the successful and well-known currencies and know the projects and institutions that support it, there are many investors gaining money from Yobit in a good way so do not hesitate.

• +5 1

I will not advise you to invest huge amounts of money online, what I will recommend you to do is to buy cryptocurrency and hold when it price rise then sell that the only solution and it has zero risk.

Well my dear mate i do not know how to trade ...i never experienced that .But the only one advice which i want to gove you is that never invest a huge amount on one site .Because if by some un luck the market go down ward you will lose your all earning so be careful in this regard