Why Bitcoin Is Stuck in Price and Not Going Upward!!! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atiqkhan0

Why Bitcoin Is Stuck in Price and Not Going Upward!!!

Hello guys as I was wondering that why Bitcoin price has been stuck too much. And its not been going Upward. And so in that case it is not going up and up. So it can be game changer for us. And thus it is the case that it is preparing for a big bull run. So price can be I creased at many rates.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

The matter depends on the area that has been stuck in a spray, it may be a gathering area and ready to launch, and it may be under very strong resistance, in which huge sales offers and penetration requires the entry of money to it in the market to rise with momentum and close above it, turning it into a support area.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 10/17/2020 at 8:23 AM, Atiqkhan0 said:

And thus it is the case that it is preparing for a big bull run. So price can be I creased at many rates.

It was a big bull indicator during october and price was looking that it will rise. All the good news hit the market and buyers became increasing and non stop. We can hope that this will have a continuation in the next year and prices will rise even more and reach targets that now look not possible.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/17/2020 at 8:23 AM, Atiqkhan0 said:

Hello guys as I was wondering that why Bitcoin price has been stuck too much. And its not been going Upward. And so in that case it is not going up and up. So it can be game changer for us. And thus it is the case that it is preparing for a big bull run. So price can be I creased at many rates.

Bitcoin is already preparing for an important and historical period, as I expect it to succeed in crossing the previous historic moon and forming other new and profitable peaks in the shortest time. It is the era of Bitcoin and profit from investing in it.

• +3 2

On 10/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Atiqkhan0 said:

Hello atikhan0 congratulation your wish has been fulfilled because rate of BTC has increased 50% in just 1 week and still it's is pumping up. It is beneficial for all of us. But rate of talk token has crashed very badly. Please work together to uplift the rate of talk token. 

Bitcoin price can not just get stuck and not moving wither up or down, bitcoin price has never been that stagnant but there are sometimes the price can be so less volatile, but later the price will increase very well which can be more than expectations or decrease. 

• Useful or interesting 3

There are a lot of reason for that and the one which I think is that the Big Whales are manipulating the market and change as they needed and make investment in it to up and drop the price of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

A little later Bitcoin was unstuck and it started a good rise that ended close to previous all time high. So Bitcoin was stuck I agree with that and it was only needed patience from holders. I recommend even more patience as the best will be coming in shortly in a few years later.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Atiqkhan0 said:

The price of Bitcoin was stuck when you created the topic.  At that time the price of Bitcoin was below 9K.  But now the price of Bitcoin has crossed 19K.  Bitcoin has run bull this year.  Bitcoin is expected to run more bulls this year

• +3 1

It was actually looking that Bitcoin was about to explode and it did. It only took a few more good news like Paypal and some good words from two big banks that helped Bitcoin push to $19000 and almost made a new ATH. Bitcoin is now in correction and it can take a while but I think it will take just a few days and it will be testing the new ATH again but it will be a long fight to go above.

• +4 1

I've read a similar post about this price level and I disagree that Bitcoin was stuck. There are periods that bitcoin can take a big break and can trade between certain levels because there is good sentiment and we are waiting for something to happen. Many things happened together and Bitcoin almost doubled from the previous accumulation zone.

• +2 1

it's not that easy to move Bitcoin price up or down and this year the price dropped to 4000 and jumped again to 15000 so this considers as a huge jump in the price and for now it reached ATH and it's expected to break it in the next 24h which will lead other altcoins to reach their ATH as well which will be great , there is also a chance it fail and in this case a huge dump is coming

• +3 1

I would like to tell you about OKEx's weekly futures analysis. According to OKEx, the reason Bitcoin's rising resistance is because retail traders are not sure about their direction to the market. So retail traders are worried about Bitcoin's market movements. This prevents Bitcoin from exceeding the $ 20,000 level.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If you see bitcoin price is sticking thats means there have no much trades at that moment to buy bitcoin in market price, but mostly of them buy or sell by limit order. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin given you the best answer it could as right after it was unstuck and 300% higher now from the time you made this post, so I think that you can't complain now. Bitcoin has some strong resistance levels that sometimes require a lot of time and accumulation before they are broken, it was stuck at 10k for months but then after a lot of demand and hold it started the bull run.

As you said it was the case of a bull run in formation, bitcoin started and many were in good position already, having the backing of strong investors that bought recently with a plan not to sell but hold for long term, this alone made the perfect situation for Bitcoin to begin the bull run and we have now a lot more to see.

• +3 1

Bitcoin even when in bull run it stops for some time because trading means that traders will have to exit positions, enter new ones, or be in the side looking at the next market move before they enter again. Bitcoin sometimes may not have demand for days and a big sale will bring the price down, so waiting is the best for sellers too at these times.

there are days when the frequency is struck sometimes at the same price but you cannot say that it will stay at this all the time it will increase in time and in future it will be more