How long does coins take to reach $1? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How long does coins take to reach $1?

It all depends on the project in which it is invested, LTC cannot grow as fast as BTC, or for example XRP does not grow as fast as dash or monero etc, it all takes time for a currency to reach that price It requires a lot of investment and constant volume so that investors are interested in the project and decide to buy, giving the project more reliability.

Hi friend if we see the recent price of the altcoin that is $0.00 then we can say that it take a long time to reach at the $1 . But I think you should have hold it for a long time to get the good profit. 

It is dependent on the stock markets in which conditions they are floating it is i think changes in a minute of time so for some one it is difficult to predict actually that when it wil goes to 1$ but from experience we can get a prediction only that will be on 70 30 percent. 

• +2 1

Depending on the functionality that the coin commands, if it's has a very good function then many investors will key into it and the value will increase exponentially. 

I classify currencies into 3 types of stable currencies, which are like Bitcoin, as they remain around one price for a long time, and the 2 are non-existent, their price decreases, and no one deals with them. Hot currencies fluctuate greatly and can be earned from them

It depends on the price and the demand of the coin, if the coin is in the most of the demand you will get it with in few days and will be able to know me.

All this will depend on its market structure and also on the performance of the currency with respect to what is going to be used, there are many currencies that never reach $1 as there are many that exceed it because of the impact they have. The best thing is to know what market structure it has and also with a good fundamental analysis to have it very present at the time of investing.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

Not all the coins go high and touch the 1$ because so many coins are present in the market and no one know that which coin will go high and touch the 1$ in how much time. Crypto market is the best market and all the market depend on the investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no specific time, so you must know when to buy, what currency you are buying, and what is the project of the company that you have listed

• +4 1

On 12/25/2019 at 5:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

To speak the truth its very hard to think that dogecoin will hit 1 usd, now the price of doge coins increased and its about 0.05 usd and that was very little to say, i mean it needs about 95 persistent to increase to rich 1$.

This is impossible to know but what we can know is that we have a visibility of the currencies that have a great potential in the long term so we can take advantage of them, it is important to take into account all this and the movements of the markets with respect to new currencies that are starting, it is important to take into account all this to take advantage of it.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, maarcoferrer said:

This is impossible to know but what we can know is that we have a visibility of the currencies that have a great potential in the long term so we can take advantage of them, it is important to take into account all this and the movements of the markets with respect to new currencies that are starting, it is important to take into account all this to take advantage of it.

@maarcoferrer Yes, it is very difficult that a coin that costs a few cents of a dollar could reach 1 $ quickly, it may be that it increases another few cents, but to reach that goal it must receive a good injection of money and investors focus more in high value currencies such as bitcoin or ETH or in some projects where the currency already starts with a high price, so the altcoin that are not above the dollar and coupled with that have a very high supply will hardly get there, greetings .

On 12/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, Yanadia said:

I don't think anyone can predict when the price of Altcoina being 1 $ especially if you don't mention what coin you have but you can see it through the crypto market on exchanged

Accumulating good amount of some value altcoins in targeting to benefits from changes in the price is impressive strategy for reaping profit but must be choosing wisely. What matters is experience, patience while handling the process and avoid anticipation

It is possible that these currencies reach 1 dollar and exceed it as well. We saw that in currencies such as ada, xrp and many others, it differs from one currency to another whether there is a strong and legitimate team behind the currency for the future

• +3 1

It depends mainly on the supply and demand for this currency, the extent of the success of its project and the extent of the promotion of this currency, which leads to it reaching a price of $ 1.

If you are holding a new coin and the price is not increasing then it is very likely that the new coin you own is not selling something that the target has received on the ICO trade. New coins are indeed very difficult to go up to the price of $ 1, because usually new coins are not in demand so the price continues to fall, even the coins can become worthless. My advice is to always invest in well-known coins so that the risk is less.

• +5 1

Also how long it takes to make a dollar, yet I can say that it will require some investment, numerous days, I figure perhaps five to ten years can disappear on the off chance that you can hold it for quite a while. Have the option to profit.

• +4 1

Alternative currency rates are very volatile and unpredictable, so the market must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase transaction. To be a successful trader, you must be patient and be a long-term investor and not a day trader.

I think this depends entirely on the size of the demand for that currency, the greater the demand for the currency, the faster its price will rise, so it is better to buy good currencies and get good turnout

• +3 1

It depends to the coin if it has a good project ongoing because if there's a good project, it will increased its price because many people are using it. Example for that is the ADA (cardano), ADA has a good potential in the market right now by having a good projects and that's why it reaches $1 for just 1 or 2 months.

It depends on the supply and demand and the available amount of currency for circulation, and the support team for a currency plays a major role in this matter because the volume of currency circulation will not grow well if the currency does not have a successful support team

• +3 1

I think that coins differ according to each country, as some coins take years in order to reach the value of 1 dollar, and others take a few days, and so on ... it all depends on the movement of the electronic financial market and the graph Which graphically shows how prices rise and fall.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the dollar is very small currency in the market of cryptocurrency at this time because the prices of the different cryptocurrencies are too much in the market and also you can see that

• +3 1

It relies on that coin; if it is worth it and has a good team working on it, and has good uses and cases, particularly in the near future, that coin will hit the price you expect; if it is useless, reaching $1 will be impossible.

It is not possible to specify a time for this, I think that the price of any currency depends on the demand for it, it may take any new currency for several years to reach one dollar.

• +2 1