Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

As for me, because all my currencies are for investment, I do not need any portfolio now, but in the event of withdrawal from the market, I will distribute my currencies to more than one wallet and I think that it will be more secure because the portfolios are less known than a large platform such as Binance, where it is more vulnerable to hacker attacks.

In order to make a lot of profits you have to be a long-term owner and not a day trader.  I am leaving some currencies on Binance because it is one of the most reliable platforms.  Beware of fraudsters and fake currencies.  I advise everyone to take advantage of their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptography and investment.

This is a wrong thinking that no one can penetrate your account except through the keys, so you have to keep your keys safe, because your account is safe and your balance is also. And you can collect cryptocurrencies and leave them any time you want

• +4 1

Recently, Binance set some serious conditions for trading currencies on it and recently requested confirmation of the personal identity of your account, some countries are forbidden to trade, so this decision may be unfair to these people.

If your account have hacked then maybe it is your mistake maybe you have discussed tour password of your account or Gmail password therefore you have hacked and you can use yobit exchanger and don't leak your secrets. 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

As I know binance could not be dealing with one person hacked account if the money are already transferred to the hacker account, because if you got hacked from your personal binance account that's means there was someone who having your binance log in credential which such cases like this are not concerned with the binance. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

As for me, I prefer to collect bitcoin on my wallet because I prefer long term trading, but I am always afraid of a breakout, I hope in the future that I can save my money on a cold wallet, but it's still early.

• +2 1

As for me, I do not use the hardware wallet because their price is a little high, but despite that, I do not leave any of my cryptocurrencies in Binance and transfer them to a secure wallet like a trust

• +2 1

It is possible to leave some currencies on some secure platforms such as Binance and Yobit, but for the currencies that I keep, they are in my hardware wallet, it is the safest place for cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Today you will likely to have about 10 usd and soon you wil have enough to start trading, i suggest you do that.

• +2 1

I think yes there are some people or traders who leaves some Bitcoin on their Binance website exchange, for use them daily, because there are some trade who trade every day, but there some people hold their and they sell them when go up.

• +3 1

For me, I add some cryptocurrencies to my account on some reliable exchanges such as Binance and others, for trading purposes only, but for long-term investment, I prefer to keep currencies in the hardware wallet because it is the safest place.

• +3 1

I have never left a coin in a long time in all the exchangers that I have entered. For binance, never at all. specifically yobit I have left my bitcoin coins in about 1 week at the longest. because I'm waiting for the moment to buy another coin

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you it can be dangerous of us for a long term. It many cause a difficulties for us and we can be in big trouble.  The binance is a highly and very large crypto trade so be careful about it and show patience 

Dear friend, there is no doubt that binance is one of the most popular platforms out there, and it is safe and easy, but I do not think that they will compensate you in case your account is stolen, this is your responsibility and you have to bear the consequences, they can only return your account to you, but if it has been Your private key and therefore your money is stolen, you will have lost it forever.

• +1 1

Hi, many of my friends do this, they leave several coins in binance to do business with, others withdraw them and convert them into physical money and use it to pay their bills.

Hello buddy, I think you are right with this statement about the binance, because I have been using the binance wallet for some time now, even before I join the cryptotalk platform, and it has one of the best security in the world where fraudulent activities are very minimal, so we should give this a trial.

• +1 1

In terms of insurance in case of a hack on the exchange, Binance does provide insurance to its users. That's good enough for us Bitcoin holders, which is sure every trader will leave their Bitcoin even if only a little on the exchange. Because leaving our trading assets on the exchange makes it easy for us to trade, this insurance covers the funds deposited by every Binance user.

• +4 1