Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

It is true, if you want to store your assets for the long term, you should use secure wallets such as Ledger Nano, Trezor or at least a desktop wallet because these wallets are secure while Web wallets are insecure, so exchanges are generally insecure and vulnerable to penetration as happened many times, for I use exchanges for trading only and I do not put much capital in them.

• +1 1

How interesting to know this, but it is true that it is a high risk to leave your money in small exchanges, recently hacked kukoi but for the benefit of its users was insured, it is best to use personal wallets or an exchange Recognized that is insured

• +3 1

I think binance is the best and famous exchange site now in the world. Because binance is the best and it is very useful. People use this as a exchange even they use as a store when the price going to high. They sell it and earn money.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

Binance is a good exchange and i leave some coins on that exchange and i know that i make good profit through this becasue binance always add the good coins in their list.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is a very important to always make backup to backup so dont collects all of your crypto currencies in only one wallet split in to parts and keep some on exchange and keep other on highly secure hardware wallet .

Yobit is good but if this will hacked then what happens we dont know .

On 12/25/2019 at 6:19 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

The truth is that binance is super reliable, widely used and always has a good reputation, but with regard to hackers it is normal and it happens, I think everyone here knows and we carry that risk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some time ago I deposited some coins in Binance and I still keep them there without any problem, I think Binance is one of the safest and most reliable Exchangen 

• +2 1

As far know binance is a good platform in term of the exchange, they are committed to deliver  a better service and they are providing that. The most secure factor is that the exchange is the ensure the security with the 2fa. Which make the site more secure. 

• +3 1

On 12/26/2019 at 2:42 PM, xpertt said:

Leaving your coins in an exchange wallet has a high risk of getting hacked, you should always store all of your coins in a hardware or in a hardware wallet because you didn't know if someone is trying to hack you or your account so better be safe than losing all of your coins.

Exchanges are so many and in the crypto market so many peoples will safe their coins in the wallets becasue they know that exchanges are not trusted becasue hackers are attack the exchanges not on wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't think it is easy to hack any exchange. Binance have faced a hacking but they compensated the users and made thier security more reliable after that. If you keep your money in a well reputed exchange then your money will be safe.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It is also not good to store crypto in Binance exchange for a very long time frame. I know Binance is safe but if I lose coins to the hack then I have to wait for a longer time to get my crypto back to my wallet.

• +2 2

Yes it is dangerous. Binance is one of the best exchange and more secured.I do not think that you will get an insurance if you will get hacked.

• +2 1

I think that it is stupid for a person to leave his money in a new wallet that is unknown or untrusted, thus exposing himself to theft and embezzlement, I think that Binance wallet is one of the safest wallets because it requires email confirmation upon every login.

• +3 1

I am trade and find it very useless to withdraw. The risk this person is say it exists but it is more exaggeration than something will happen. If it happens it is over anyway as price will go down a lot. The big exchanges can cover the hacks. I am feel better though with Yobit from any other exchange to keep the crypto in and trade.

• +3 1

Well as of now, i'm holding some xrp in spot on binance because there's a airdrop happens for the xrp holders and that is the spark event, all of the xrp holders will get some spark token, the distribution is happens in this coming december 12 and the amount of spark is 1:1 if how many xrp do you hold.

if you have some questions, kindly visit this site. 

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/78c11feba44d443998cf7a5329539e91

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I trust on the binance exchange and I Also used binance and yobit exchange because both are good exchanger and I Also keep my coin on it... I know both are secured exchanger and not getting hacked these exchanger...

• +3 1

Binance is the most trusted exchange in the world of cryptocurrencies, so for anyone out there your coins are safe at binance but still like any other exchanges it can be hacked and it has already happened before.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 4:05 PM, BTC Future said:

If it is your account that gets hacked because you somehow leaked your information I don't think any exchange will pay you back. They usually pay back once they get hacked and somehow the attacker gains control of private keys and accounts passwords. But on the occasion that only one account is hacked, which has happened before, they don't pay you back as it is not their responsibility.

So many peoples that make their account on binance they must leave their coins on the binance exchange becasue that exchange is a good exchange and we can good profit through that becasue that just add the good coins.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

To some extent o don't recommend some one savings his/her funds in exchange sites irrespective of any since Kucoin that fall among my best and favourite exchange site was also hacked though they have regain good percentage of what they have lost but this doesn't satisfy me to adress some one to be saving in exchange site any more personal hard wallet address can serve reasonably to the require moments

• +1 3

It is never "safe" to leave coins on any exchange, however Binance has been incredible by way of transparency whenever shit hits the fan. If I were to trust my coins on any exchange, I'd trust Binance.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Zafar123 said:

It is never "safe" to leave coins on any exchange, however Binance has been incredible by way of transparency whenever shit hits the fan. If I were to trust my coins on any exchange, I'd trust Binance.

It's highly not recommended to hold coin on any exchange site no matter how secure you think it is, its more recommended to send them to wallets unless you are keeping them there for invest or trading purposes 

It is not advisable to leave any money on the platform because it may be penetrated and you may lose your money and it is better to keep those currencies in your own portfolios and to protect them in a good way.

It is better to leave your coin in the exchange that might be scammed and even if it had scammed your coin can be safe or reverse to you as a compensation.

If it is your account that gets hacked because you somehow leaked your information .if my system is hacked to then will get full refund ,i want to know about insurance .

If it is your account that gets hacked because you somehow leaked your information .if my system is hacked to then will get full refund ,i want to know about insurance .