Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

Hello, in my opinion you can lose a loan but being very sure of what you do since if you knew this world of cryptocurrencies it is very ballistic and the same you can use as lose everything, I already say very studied
I hope you make a good decision
luck
a big hello to everyone

Actually nothing is guaranted but if you can afford its risks then do that, if you cannot afford its risks, then donot do that and wait till the picture complete and market stable

I do do not recommend so. You maybe have idea crypto has a risk because prices are volatile for so many cryptocurrency. What you do with loan by putting yourself  in another risks?  You can decide whatever it is suitable to you. 

Dont make that mistake, its not very wise to take a loan, what happens then when things go south, will you be able to pay back that loan if your investment goes bad. Just invest what you can afford bro

Personally, I would not risk very much, and if I risk it, then only a part of my bank. I would advise you to take out a loan for investment, so as not to take particular risks.

good friend, personally I consider that it is a subject enough to think about, you should take your time to analyze and investigate if you really want to get into debt with a loan.

I really think that it is an excellent option to invest in cryptocurrencies due to their enormous future, but I don't know if halving the amount of Bitcoin increases the price of it quickly, so if you only invest for that reason, you will not I recommend

First i will not suggest to anyone to invest money in crypto from taking loan. Because this is the market and we can't predict it well. Price is not going up yet after the halving but hope it will go up in next two months. 

• +3 1

This last bitcoin halving had a lot of importance, it caused the price of it to be above $ 10,000 and so far it keeps rising .. that's why halving are considered historic moments for a currency.

Yes, in my opinion, after half the price of bitcoin can double, besides that other altcoins will also go up, you don't need to take the risk of taking a loan, all you have to do is hold whatever you have. Don't sell cheap, wait for the highest price.

• +1 2

No one would going to suggest you to go with the loan in order to get some coins. Cause there is lots of risk, no one can predict weather they will gain or not. You can't put your money on the high risk sector when you also got the money from the others. 

I'm sure if half the bitcoin will affect the bitcoin price, the bitcoin price will go up after that. I think everyone has to hold their bitcoins to get the highest price, it's risky but to make a profit we have to take that risk as part of the trade.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, amtyazn9 said:

I am sure that if half the bitcoin will affect the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will go up after that. I think everyone should hold their bitcoins to get a higher price, it is risky but in order to make a profit we have to take that risk as part of the trade.

Useful or interesting

Not useful nor interesting. You just copy-pasted the entire comment of @Onden, do you think it's fine? It's kinda way plagiarism. Do not copy paste other's post just to increase your post count LOL. Unless you wanted to be banned soon.

I don't think that a loan is something you should be doing to invest in Bitcoin. I strongly disagree and I advice anyone not to take a loan because the interest and the paperwork will be too much and also because there is nothing guaranted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can ask for a loan and invest it in a large investment to obtain many profits and be able to pay the loan but always analyze what you are going to invest in because if you invest badly you will lose all your money and you will only have many debts.

• +1 1

I held too much for the halving too and I considered selling later but lucky I didn't and it was a good decision as it seems that the halving was something you have to live and see the chart reaction for yourself to recognize the importance it has in price.

Taking loan before halving isn't profitable because you will stop working and hope for bull run earning. Make plan and earn manually before halving event, you will earn good before halving event and then you will get more from that event. Many people depend upon investment plans earning and they experience scams. 

• +1 1

Well since their is assurance, if you really need to take loan for halving then why not. The main major thing is that you will work and get paid eventually, after your payment you will then pay back your depth .

Taking a loan shouldn't be about this reason and while we expect the Bitcoin halving to bring prices even higher you need to invest your money and not money of the bank in this. I don't say you wouldn't be profited or that there was less or higher risk but imagine during the March and the Bitcoin drop. It would make you in a very difficult state.

If you did now you would have doubled your money and paid off the loan. I don't say to take a loan but this was a great time to invest in Bitcoin and this today is another good time to buy. It is same to summer with good news appearing every day and Bitcoin adoption increasing. It will be soon that Bitcoin will begin a rising pattern that will not stop by anything.

Do not consider it risking as, you will be holding your bitcoins like you always do, and even if bitcoin price does not go bulling, you have nothing to lose, but if I take a loan, I will have to worry about the price dumping after the halving.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:31 PM, elouardi said:

In my view, don't take out a cryptocurrency loan from cryptocurrency profits that haven't yet been confirmed. If you have some extra money, you should invest it in order to maximize your profits.

You said my words bro. Nothing is assured in this crypto world. We should invest that money which is not needed at this time. I mean the money which you can hold for a long time. If you have a good savings then you can also make a good investment with it. But taking loan for crypto investment is not a smart idea in my opinion.

Since the split that happened was for Bitcoin, directly, you should never sell after the split, not the cost will increase, and therefore the price will rise either by doubling its price once or twice. I think this matter will take months to a year, as well as for other major currencies.

• +1 1

You should never invest or hold in cryptocurrency by raising loan. As you know that cryptocurrency is a virtual currency and no one can predict whose value will go to the high level or when will its value come to the lower level. Because cryptocurrency moves on high speed and no pressure on it at any time. Now invest or hold in cryptocurrency only when you have proper knowledge and information about it. When you analyze that the value of the coin that you are about to invest or hold in it will continue to increase, then only you invest in it. If you have a little doubt about a coin, then you should not invest in it, so can you avoid the loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if you even take loan always take a small amount. After you  highly experienced you can invest big amount. The bitcoin price can go up and down so there are risks. The volatility of prices are quite a factor in  Market scenario.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is very likely that Bitcoin will be low in price after the two halves, but you only have to be patient and not greedy too much, and for sure, alternative currencies will join and also rise after the rise of Bitcoin