Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

I don't think you need to borrow money to buy Bitcoin and store it. Buy Bitcoin according to your ability, we have seen that the halving has affected the Bitcoin price, the price has gone up quite significantly and is a first in the history of the Bitcoin price. Every decision comes at a price, so will you benefit from taking the bull now?

• +1 1

I do not think any bank crypto lends loan for investment. If you receive a loan for any other thing else it is okay. But in my opinion for something risky for crypto fields. Because something can happen at any time.We all believe that Halaving will increase an important event and the price of Bitcoign, but it is not just expectation, and nothing in the cryptocurrrencs market is not sure.

I think that taking a loan and holding it for halving is a bad idea because if the price of bitcoin falls, you would make a loss and you will not be able to pay back the loan that you took.

That was a big risk, but those that took the risk have win. Because those that bought bitcoin at that period have makes good profits now. But is not adviceable to take loan to buy and hold in cryptoworld. 

• Useful or interesting 1

@Teminali69 @Lampat @mahommed @Mutivo

Never do this , its going to be very painful if it does not perform as you would have expected because this is the only way to be able to get rolling and be good in what is the perfect solution to the problems you face you dont solve them by going to debt and geting everything totally roilling in the wrong side fo everything you need to be careful  because there is a lot of work to be done because if you look at some of this problems you are facing this would mean you need to be careful , you can lose your money and fast

You could but not all bull runs are effective at all and some may be even not even good as to you wouldn't get any profit at all and as you know a quick opportunity is always risky to be picked from and these decisions are important to be made as doubting yourself is really not the best option.

Well, it's good to loan just to have a hold in coming halving because that is a long term investment, you can get 100% sure profit when the bull run is happen, one of my friend loan a money just to buy ethereum, when the ethereum meets the $1000 again, he gets a huge amount of profit.

We can keep cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and leave some of them for trading, but we must store known and reliable currencies so that their price does not drop dramatically.

• +3 1

That was going to be great to take a loan and hold the bitcoins because after the halving at the end of the year 2020 the price really did increase massively so it could have resulted Into some great profits however,I don't encourage the issue of getting crypto loans because no one knows the future.

I want to tell you that this is not the good way to take the loan and hold for the trading I want to tell you that you should to earn the money on this forum then you should to invest in the trade section for the further profit

Yeah you can take loan for invest on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to make profit when the price rise up. But you should work on the basis of halving is not an event which will increase bitcoin price . It depends on supply and demand . If the supply is good then you can make profit.  But take loan it is too much risky . You should try your own money. If you don't have money try to avoid it. Loan will make more difficulties. 

• +2 1

Loan is not easy to take, and if not used for proper business it can lead to losses, although if you have taken loan the interest will be increase which can result to another issue. It will be good to use the little you have to invest rather than taking a loan. 

I hope that you have already taken out a loan and invested it in Bitcoin at the time of writing this post,
The prices are now very high and it was possible to achieve very high profits from investing in cryptocurrencies at that time,
Although, I do not recommend it because you risk losing the loan if the prices do not increase.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, selfmade said:

At the time he created this topic, he would have gotten losses because after few month corona happened and bitcoin dropped to 4k, by now he would have recovered his losses and gained much profit because of the current bull run but by now the loan payback time would have passed long ago.

But it was unexpected thing thats bitcoin would have the chance to bullish while there have pandemic, because mostly of people were losing their hopes during the pandemic and thoughts it were the end of the crypto world. 

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, guatazoo said:

But it was unexpected thing thats bitcoin would have the chance to bullish while there have pandemic, because mostly of people were losing their hopes during the pandemic and thoughts it were the end of the crypto world. 

But the fact would be that those who were hoping during the pandemic might be the end of the world, are those unexperienced businessman, but for the experienced traders they were knows that bitcoin would grow up during the pandemic for the certain reason, so they might be start bought it after dropping the price that's why the price were starting increased Shockley

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

Friend, the reduction that there is every 4 years of BTC does not affect the price of BTC much so do not expect big surprises from this because you will hardly get a 100% profit now if you want you can keep BTC for a long time in the long term and hope that this Due to its bullish nature, exceed its limits and generate large profits.

• +2 1

Frankly, I am not an expert on this subject and I just want to share my opinion. I think you should not make huge investments. Because when you invest to win, you have the possibility to lose that much.

On 1/19/2021 at 12:33 PM, Choudhary umer said:

I want to tell you that this is not the good way to take the loan and hold for the trading I want to tell you that you should to earn the money on this forum then you should to invest in the trade section for the further profit

There's a lot of ways on how can we earned money, loan is one of it, that is a investment without losing, you can get all of your loan to be getting paid when the coin you invested is being pumped, there's no bad thing when you're loaning a money, all you need to do is to see the possible income that you will take.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:17 PM, tobom said:

Frankly, I am not an expert on this subject and I just want to share my opinion. I think you should not make huge investments. Because when you invest to win, you have the possibility to lose that much.

But even those who take a loans in order to launch a certain business, they also have the possibility of losing, but all they do is to not expect for losing and take the fear away. 

After bitcoin halving, the price starts to run bull.  Bitcoin was halved in 2020 and then the price of that currency slowly ran bull.  And towards the end of the year it is Moon.  So it is better to buy bitcoin while halving and then hold it for a long time, it will be profitable.  As the price of Bitcoin rises, so does the price of Altcoin

On 1/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, Alisuliman said:

Bitcoin and other coins price depends on its supply and demand. Only coins with low supply and high demand can give you good profit. So do study on the coins and find which will be better.

It will take some time but the loan investment will pressure the investor more and the performance could be affected. So do something from own investment and don't look out for loan. Because in crypto you will get opportunity of earning more then investment. BTC halving event gives a good chance of preparation for Bull Run.Those who secure BTC and other altcoins at lower price always make huge profit. 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

I think it is much more convenient for you to ask for the loan and invest in other cryptocurrencies that generate much more profit, therefore do not think that the reduction will give you more profit, so I recommend you go through other cryptocurrencies.

I do not think it is a good idea to take a loan in cryptocurrency and invest in cryptocurrency because you can even use your money and how you will be able to repay your loan?

First of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the investment that is very beneficial for you you after that you should to get the loan and hold it for the good time and good rate of the coins in the market of the cryptocurrency

• +5 1