Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rudro88

Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit?

On 12/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

$ 700 yoda

I don't think that this means you would have get paid 700 dollars in Yoda. It probably means 700 yoda but I don't know a lot about these airdrops, I joined recently and received a good airdrop from the great Yobit exchange that was a really good one and you could use the investbox too and make even more from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:32 PM, PiroSense said:

I don't think 1 YODA would correspond to 1 USD. That's too much to give for an exchange. Though the price will depend on demand, I'm quite sure that once you got your YODA, most users would sell it immediately.

In any kind of airdrop, this is always happens by knowing that the value of the coin will be dropped after the selling, that's why there's no people holds yoda in the time of open trade because they already know it will be dumped, as of today, the value of 1 yoda in btc is just 8 satoshi which is very small value.

• +2 1

I have seen it now in the tradingpairs and that is always  dumping as if it is dying slowly,  at the start it must have gave few dollars to each person who got it for free.

• Useful or interesting 2

Not so many peoples will know the Yoda coins and about the yobit exchange but i hope when the bull is come at that time so many peoples will know about this coin and also about the yobit exchange and they invest in this great coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Yoda coin project was good i initiative of Yobit but the project doesn't succeed.Because of air drop participants who dump it and doesn't hold it, many fake accounts have collected the reward and sell at once when the trade was opened. I buy Yoda and still have in my wallet where their price is so low, I don't want to sell them. So always we have to give reward whom deserve  it. But I hope it recover at Bull run and gain strong support of people. 

This was an older airdrop and on starting time it given in to the yobit invest box where it was giving daily interest in the main balance.

It's really good . And if you hold this coin it will go to up in market and by this you can get much profit. And it would be stable in market due to presence.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

Yoda and all the Yobit coins become dump and the price of those coins are very low now. Its a clear cheating with the Yobit users as the exchange release and dump their own coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

This coin was launched a long time ago where many users benefited from it, now we are all waiting for the launch of the EASY coin that I hope will be well accepted by those of us who trade on Yobit...

On 3/17/2020 at 6:17 AM, rianpedia said:

Increasingly, yobit always corrects mistakes and improves the quality of the advanced, even though market conditions are not stable but they are not panic at all.

Yobit are introducing their exchange coins and after sometime they dumped it like they have done with other coins and also the latest mining coins MINEX is now dumped and the investors have lost their money.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think yobit has many currencies and yoda is also a currency so many users cant trust on this currency because they dont take risk to invest any new currency so this is the reason due to which  every user want to invest in bitcoin or others famous currencies. 

Yoda currency is new for me and many of users cant knew about it so users cant take risk to caught in any scam so this is best and superb way to get lots of earning. I am really impressed to earning way of online trading. This is best way to earn lots of money

Yes yobit is less known exchanges in crypto-spaces and yoda is the airdrop of yobit it was distributed sometimes ago but the value of yobit is not appreciating these days 

Dear friend, I have been working in this field for a short time, but I do not have all the information that enables me to discuss it, so I have no idea about this currency.

It is not necessary to risk this amount of money and bet on a new currency and it is not clear whether its value will rise or not, perhaps investing in bitcoin or a known currency is bette , and it brings you guaranteed profits .

• +2 1

I have not received any of this Yoda coin but it might be a good investment if many members of the yobit platform start using it because that will increase its value and as such, it will be profitable in the market.

I dont get these but i hears that that coins locked and need some actions like yo token trades but i see that every new coin from yobit exchange will dies after some time and at some time yobit tries to support but goes lower and lower DLRS , dice , Yoda , minex ,and our paying coin talk all goes going down by the time .

Yobit users will know about this coin becasue the YO coin price is very high and so many peoples will invest in this coin and they hold this coin for the future and they sell when the coin price go high and make good profit in this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You reminded me of those days, Yobit used to create a new currency every period and distribute a large part of it to us, we are CryptoTalk members, in fact this is what also happened a while ago with Talk coin, I hope we see more great offers from Yobit, and I hope the coins will succeed Next to be launched by Yobit as the Yo coin succeeded.

I think about Yoda I want to say don't sell it when I launch it in exchange it will pump it up but you can sell it well in exchange you will get a good profit on it see BNB for example. 

I have heard about Yoda for a long time now, but the time that it was given I have not participate so I didn't get the coins. But the coin value is down now, we hope it can regain it strength in the market. 

I don't know about this and I saw it on yobit but it's price ís very very low almost 0$. I never invest in it or trade anytime. I didn't know how to do work for there investors. I like bitcoin you invest in bitcoin and take a good profit.

My friend, Yoda currency is a currency supported by the yobit platform and it is a very good currency and it is exclusively on the yobit platform, a stable currency despite its decline and rise, so I recommend buying it because there is a 5-bitcoin support by the platform on the 12th of this month for many of the internal currencies of the platform Thank you

When yobit introduces a new currency, most of the time it is highly valued in the beginning, but at a later time it may depreciate or may maintain its value.
We cannot predict the yoda price. We have to wait to see its value.
But I think he will make a good profit.

• +2 1

I didn't hear about yoda currency on yobit. I first hear it from you . By the way thank you for sharing your information about this currency. I will try some research about this currency. If the current is profitable to me than i will invest on this coin otherwise i will avoid it.

Well i am new here i just know about bitcoin and cryptotalk that's it. But i have heard that 1 yoda is equal to 1 USD. I only know about this. Bitcoin is more valuable then yoda. Thank you