Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I will prefer to buy and sell crypto coin becouse buy doing that is when you really make it in life ,buying and selling is the number 1 priority in trading so it is good to do the both buying and selling becouse when you sell without buying you spend what you have without gaining anything 

buy sell is depend on the trading .i sell the coin when its price high and get more money.when i buying the coin when its price is low and hope to it sell when price is up.in this way of trading gain more profits.this way of trading is unique.

Your post is very good but now I prefer you buy the bitcoin. We all knows that it is very popular crypto currency. In my point of view it's price will rise up at almost 50k in a few months. If you invest in bitcoin and hold it then you can get a good profit.

• +1 1

I think this is dependent on your opinion and thinking. If you are satisfied about this you must buy and sell these coins. If you are not satisfied you also it's depends on your selection.

Well depends on the stability of the currency if it fluctuates a lot. But personally I prefer to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high to generate profits who bought Bitcoin when it was at $ 12K today they have obtained good profits so I mean.For me, buying or selling will depend on this high and low factor.

If I have cryptocurrency, then I will recommend those people who have experience that means people who have information about trading in cryptocurrency made and have been doing instead with those who have no information about at all.

The possibility of this action is to get crypto either without venture or basically by purchasing at a low cost and afterward selling at a more exorbitant cost and making a benefit! in spite of the fact that in the event that we can keep a specific sum in our capacity in a steady money.

In the case of bitcoin and etherium it's better to hold after buying because the price increase rapidly and will source of big profit in future.  But in the case of others coins it's better to buy when price low and sell when the price of coin go up.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Yes buddy you are absolutely right. Buying and selling of bitcoins is nowadays like a business. Many people are earning too much money by buying and selling bitcoins. 

Well, I always depend it on the current situation I've been experiencing. Example, at this rate that the crypto prices is pumping, I more prefer to sell them because I can earn high profit from them. But if it happens the other way, I will buy them because they only have low prices.

We don't prefer to buy or sell, we trade and there is not something preferred we do as we see in the charts and not as we feel like, trading is not as simple as you put it and say that you do both, you can make small profit in many trades just because you got lucky but when you make one trade that was wrong then you will lose and maybe lose even more from where you started.

5 hours ago, syed shah said:

buy sell is depend on the trading .i sell the coin when its price high and get more money.when i buying the coin when its price is low and hope to it sell when price is up.in this way of trading gain more profits.this way of trading is unique.

I agree with you, we decide to buy or sell any crypto coin based on the time and price of the coin, if the price is high then i will sell it and get some profit, and if the price droops then i will buy the coin and hold it for some time till the price rice back.

To the best of my opinion, you can't just choose one of them! Because you can not sell if you do not buy, Buying and selling is one of the conditions for working in the digital currency world, You must know what is the appropriate opportunity to buy (when the price is low) and you must also know what is the appropriate opportunity to sell (when the price is high) and that the perfect time to sell our cryptocurrency because the profits is high by them.

I am still a beginner in Cryptoworld though but with the experience have gain in this forum on Cryptocurrency trading and investment, i think i will prefer to buy Cryptocurrency. Buying a coin at low price and sells at higher price brings more profit even though it can turn other way round of loosing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For those who work with crypto, buying or selling is much more preferable.  I also like to buy or sell both, because working with crypto is both important.  Crypto coins have to be bought when prices are low and sold when prices are high.  Those who will work with crypto have to work through these two means of buying or selling.

• +2 1

As we know price of crypto currencies are volatile. 

There is a rise and fall in the price of crypto currencies. 

So traders wait for best time to sell or buy crypto currencies. 

It is best trade in crypto world. 

So I personally prefer this trade. 

when I am earning here I only prefer to sell because I would do nothing with the coins I can not buy anything from them in my day to day life so that is why I only sell them.

It is new currency in world. I think it not to old. In this way most people don't trust but after passing some time people trust on it and they more prefer to this other ones.

Yes dear it is right that you are following both of the trades like short term trading or long term trading but I think most of the people choose both of them some people wait for stability of price at high level and hold their coins and some members trade even the volatility in the prices.  So for me I also trade with the vary of prices. 

It's all about our thinking. We need business mind because when the price is low we buy when the price is higher we sell. So this can earn us a good profit. 

• +1 1

Yes i do, But in the mean time i don't have any option to buy or sell.In Recent days by crypto i will should trade my money.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Dear @JPCaMoney You are here with a good topic as you know everyone in this world want more and more profit. So everyone want to buy coins when the price of coins are low and want to sell coins when the price increase. And I am also from those who love to buy coins when the price of coins are low and sell when the price of coins increase. Through this I earn extra money from crypto.